PDA

View Full Version : State of for honor...

impacman12
07-22-2018, 12:07 AM
I've been playing for honor since launch I bought the best edition possible which at the time was $140.. and I believe the current state of for honor is dog ****, revenge is acquired in 1v1s while I can rarely get revenge in an actual gank with max revenge gain, I hate how a raider can go 14 and 2 while only running and clicking guardbreak in ganks you can't even pop revenge while being hit which is absolutely ****ing ridiculous and I miss a time when popping revenge knocked everybody around you to the floor it gave you some time to pop feats and get health now when I pop revenge I turn into a ****ing Christmas tree while I'm dying. And orochis lights wtf is up with that I'm on console. I like this game and I'll continue to play it but some ****s gotta be fixed because if not I don't think adding in a new game mode and 4 more charecters is gonna keep a fan base who wants to see this game grow stay to see it

Armosias
07-22-2018, 04:51 PM
You play since launch? Really? Have you forgotten the revenge meta which plagued the first season? If your enemy gets revenge in 1v1 facing you it's an issue on your side not the game's.
I was playing before day one and revenge never knocked everyone down like a magic button, it always acted as a parry.

ArmoredChocobo
07-22-2018, 05:00 PM
“I’ll continue to play..”

Well then there’s no problem with the game.

If there was a problem you’d stop.

Xavyn
07-22-2018, 06:55 PM
Did you type this like a year ago and just now hit send?

Illyrian_King
07-22-2018, 11:20 PM
The game is better now then it has ever been.

Also revenge never knocked all people around you down on the floor. It just knocked those down, who hit you while triggering. This mechanic never changed.
I am here since early developement.

DefiledDragon
07-23-2018, 02:37 AM
This game is ****ing awesome. Yes, it has faults and yes it sometimes makes me want to throw my controller at the wall (I play on PC but use a controller, yes I know kb/mouse is better so sue me) but when all is said and done, what other game lets you pull a stunning victory from the jaws of defeat and decapitate your opponent for good measure. I probably shouldn't post on here when I'm drunk, but whatever.

This game is probably the best multiplayer game in my collection.

Xeith98zz
07-23-2018, 02:46 AM
Seems fine to me. And its easy to grab revenge while in a gank. But regardless, indeed the game is currently in the best condition its ever been in. Once october hits the sky isnt even the limit from there on out.

impacman12
07-23-2018, 03:59 AM
It acted as a parry that actually worked and I don't remember the revenge meta because the only people who would get it were people actually getting ganked if you had a problem with season 1 revenge then it was because revenge was in a state were ganking someone 4-1 was actually not in the benificial of the gankers I can't remember much of season 1 but I don't remember raiders charge having the tracking that it does now

impacman12
07-23-2018, 04:03 AM
Really from a view point of only playing duels then yes the game is great if not perfect I rarely lag out of matches and I enjoy the duels I play but then you have to remember that people play gamemodes other then duel I can't get a match of death match without waiting 20min and tribute isn't even played ranked duels also are great while ranked dominion is empty

impacman12
07-23-2018, 04:07 AM
Armoredchocobo I can continue to play the game I don't enjoy the game very much and matches are more of hurdles then an easy walk but I still have friends that enjoy the game and while I payed for the most expensive addition I hope Ubisoft can do more with my investment either then new outfits nobody wants

DefiledDragon
07-23-2018, 04:07 AM
Really from a view point of only playing duels then yes the game is great if not perfect I rarely lag out of matches and I enjoy the duels I play but then you have to remember that people play gamemodes other then duel I can't get a match of death match without waiting 20min and tribute isn't even played ranked duels also are great while ranked dominion is empty

Some people were playing tribute tonight, but that's probably due to the daily order to play 4 tribute games. Dominion is ok but I wish more people would play deathmatch and tribute for sure.

impacman12
07-23-2018, 04:08 AM
You have to understand that the game itself is good it's done great on its promises but I don't want 4 new heros while the current roster still needs work

impacman12
07-23-2018, 04:11 AM
Some people were playing tribute tonight, but that's probably due to the daily order to play 4 tribute games. Dominion is ok but I wish more people would play deathmatch and tribute for sure.

Just when I thought people were don't great at convincing me I start getting kicked out of every match with error code 121 guess they are still getting ddosed

impacman12
07-23-2018, 04:12 AM
Did you type this like a year ago and just now hit send?

No just last night

impacman12
07-23-2018, 04:15 AM
The game is better now then it has ever been.

Also revenge never knocked all people around you down on the floor. It just knocked those down, who hit you while triggering. This mechanic never changed.
I am here since early developement.

There was a longer effect time it was like a parry but not moving would keep you like that for a few seconds now you pop it and sometimes it doesn't even work or you get grabbed by raider,shugoki,shaman,highlander,warlord each character having an unblockable that will hold you in place for quite a wile and with no damage reduction while in revenge now, it's really easy to die by ganks

Blindjackel03
07-24-2018, 12:16 AM
I probably shouldn't post on here when I'm drunk, but whatever.

This game is probably the best multiplayer game in my collection.

I agree on both comments!

Knight_Raime
07-24-2018, 12:51 AM
Honestly the only thing that really ruins this game for me at all is the behavior/attitude of some players. and some of the games speghetti code. Like the tiniest things will make my Gb's whiff in hug range. I'm just holding on until the new heros drop. The thing i've wanted since launch is a staff character. And they not only brought one in but a monk as well.

impacman12
07-25-2018, 04:02 AM
Honestly the only thing that really ruins this game for me at all is the behavior/attitude of some players. and some of the games speghetti code. Like the tiniest things will make my Gb's whiff in hug range. I'm just holding on until the new heros drop. The thing i've wanted since launch is a staff character. And they not only brought one in but a monk as well.

I just want revenge to be decent again I hate how I have to give up certain stats like defense and attack just so I can have a change to survive getting attacked by 4 people when in should just work off of a multiplier depending on how many people are in proxy are attacking you