PDA

View Full Version : Why is 1vs1 revenge a thing? They just turtle me and get revenge

aweffggrereg
07-20-2018, 10:57 PM
Dear ******ed piece of **** company. Of all the **** your disgusting developers have ****ted, this must be the most ******ed one. Remove 1vs1 revenge, you ****ing ***gots!!!!!! ****ing ******s!

aweffggrereg
07-20-2018, 11:02 PM
Oh, i see you a nice profanity filter. How convenient. What promped you implement it, morons?

Here's a pic of the message. Filter that, ****ters.

[Picture Redacted For Violating Forum Rules]

Alustar.
07-20-2018, 11:36 PM
I foresee a potential closing of this thread. Good thing there is nothing of relevant consequence here, or otherwise that would be mildly upsetting.
Have fun sucking at the game though! I'm sure this rant will serve you in future matches! XD

We.the.North
07-20-2018, 11:41 PM
But he has a point. I've always been in favor of removing Revenge completely from the game.

Being in a 2v1 is a thing in Dominion, deal with it you're supposed to be at a disadvantage, not get 120 hp shield and permanent hyperarmor. As for Deathballs, make boosting worth a damn and give more Dominion points for killing minions and surprise surprise, you fixed the deathball problem.

Revenge is the biggest fun killer in this game for me. Even more of a fun killer than OP feats ending the game when both teams are breaking.

Vakris_One
07-20-2018, 11:55 PM
Somebody needs to go to anger management classes cos dayum son you tilted like a mother****er.

aweffggrereg
07-20-2018, 11:58 PM
I cannot image how sad some random piece of **** must be to defend 1v1 revenge gain. Beyond comprehension. Is this ****** getting ubisoft mouse pads for this? Ubi****'s whole strategy is to force fast and active games. That is why they are putting openers on every character they rework and are giving powerful mixups. But not all openers are created equal, nor they are enough, some chars don't even have one. A committed player to turtling and revenge building can react on all those and suddenly gain a superior advantage. Yet this random *** piece of **** is defending 1v1 revenge. ****ing autists.

aweffggrereg
07-21-2018, 12:01 AM
Somebody needs to go to anger management classes cos dayum son you tilted like a mother****er.

This company and their decisions can alone drive the anger management classes industry. It's just so stupid. What about you, doesn't stupid **** piss you off?

voiddp
07-21-2018, 12:12 AM
His fast do you need to hit to make that guy fill revenge in 1v1? Oh maybe you just orochi main or something mister million lights in block lol

UbiJurassic
07-21-2018, 12:47 AM
While the topic of Revenge occurring during 1v1s outside of the Duel gamemodes is a common concern brought up by players, the way in which this thread presents it, with copious amounts of profane language and a nonconstructive format, is quite problematic. If someone would like to recreate the thread again and instead frame in a way that opens the topic for discussion, I'd more than happy to read through it and share the ideas with the team.

On separate note, I'll remind everyone that creating a second account to circumvent the ban on your first forum account is called ban evasion and results in a perma-ban on the second account and the first account, assuming it wasn't already perma-banned. Don't be like aweffggrereg.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/27EhcDHnlkw1O/giphy.gif