PDA

View Full Version : Cancer

DaggerGrace
07-20-2018, 09:04 PM
People wonder why this game is full of toxicity. Itís pretty easy. People play the heroes that have no risk all reward. Heroes with 50/50 like Warden, Warlord, Highlander, Kensei and Raider. Nobody ever puts time into anyone that has a low reward system.

How many times have you seen Shugokis vs. centurion? How about Shinobis vs Wardens? Because all I ever see are gladiators, centurions, wardens, warlords, highlanders, shamans, Kensei sand raiders.

You notice how none of them require any sort of skill, just a complete chance. Kensei has a top heavy he can throw out of nothing, and if he faints it you take a blunt. Whether you just dodged it or tried to parry, you just got gaurdbroke.

Warden can just throw shoulderbash out of nothing, and all the time, I hear people comparing it to Lawbringerís shove. To quote them: Ďitís about as useful as a lawbringerís shove, it has the same activation timeí

No, no it does not. Number one. And number two, you cannot soft feint it into a guardbreak, you cannot feint it at all. And f by chance they dodge it, congradulations you just got gaurdbroken. But with warden, if he misses, you canít guardbreak him, or even remotely punish him that much.

People say centurion is balanced because of his low health pool. But then what is Shinobiís excuse? Heís useless. He has no combos, except of corse the ones that you will never hit, and his distance attack is basically asking your opponent to punish you. Why canít I soft feint the chain from top to side? Why canít I soft feint it from attack to guardbreak? Because everyone knows how to parry it now. He doesnít do nearly as much damage off his gaurd break as centurion does and FOR ****S SAKE, centurions is a ****ing soft feint!

Iím sick of seeing the same people in duels, why must I be forced to play a character I donít want to play just to win? Should it not be about having fun? Because this isnít fun, itís dull.

When I first started playing this game, I was certain that I just wasnít good enough at the game to see the counter, but I can confidentially say there is no counter to a fifty fifty besides a dodge attack. Gladiator has one, Kensei has one, raider has one, shaman has one, even highlander, to an extent, has one!

Either give EVERYONE a fifty fifty, five NOBODY a fifty fifty, or just give everyone a dodge attack, then maybe people will stop spamming unblockable out of nothing.

Alustar.exe
07-20-2018, 09:12 PM
I'm almost upset this did not include shaman. XD

Lmao!!!!

DefiledDragon
07-20-2018, 09:31 PM
People wonder why this game is full of toxicity. It’s pretty easy. People play the heroes that have no risk all reward. Heroes with 50/50 like Warden, Warlord, Highlander, Kensei and Raider. Nobody ever puts time into anyone that has a low reward system.

How many times have you seen Shugokis vs. centurion? How about Shinobis vs Wardens? Because all I ever see are gladiators, centurions, wardens, warlords, highlanders, shamans, Kensei sand raiders.

You notice how none of them require any sort of skill, just a complete chance. Kensei has a top heavy he can throw out of nothing, and if he faints it you take a blunt. Whether you just dodged it or tried to parry, you just got gaurdbroke.

Warden can just throw shoulderbash out of nothing, and all the time, I hear people comparing it to Lawbringer’s shove. To quote them: ‘it’s about as useful as a lawbringer’s shove, it has the same activation time’

No, no it does not. Number one. And number two, you cannot soft feint it into a guardbreak, you cannot feint it at all. And f by chance they dodge it, congradulations you just got gaurdbroken. But with warden, if he misses, you can’t guardbreak him, or even remotely punish him that much.

People say centurion is balanced because of his low health pool. But then what is Shinobi’s excuse? He’s useless. He has no combos, except of corse the ones that you will never hit, and his distance attack is basically asking your opponent to punish you. Why can’t I soft feint the chain from top to side? Why can’t I soft feint it from attack to guardbreak? Because everyone knows how to parry it now. He doesn’t do nearly as much damage off his gaurd break as centurion does and FOR ****S SAKE, centurions is a ****ing soft feint!

I’m sick of seeing the same people in duels, why must I be forced to play a character I don’t want to play just to win? Should it not be about having fun? Because this isn’t fun, it’s dull.

When I first started playing this game, I was certain that I just wasn’t good enough at the game to see the counter, but I can confidentially say there is no counter to a fifty fifty besides a dodge attack. Gladiator has one, Kensei has one, raider has one, shaman has one, even highlander, to an extent, has one!

Either give EVERYONE a fifty fifty, five NOBODY a fifty fifty, or just give everyone a dodge attack, then maybe people will stop spamming unblockable out of nothing.

Have you just lost a fight? I sometimes feel like this just after losing a fight. It's normally down to one of two things, well, one of three things.

1. I don't understand my opponents hero and don't know how to deal with them.
2. My opponent was just flat out better than me.
3. I'm not playing well/my hands are sweaty/it's too hot or any other "excuse" I can come up with, but in fairness it's usually 1 or 2, mostly 2 if I'm honest.

I'm only talking about 1 v 1 of course, not the meat grinder that is dominion.

Mirage6201
07-20-2018, 09:32 PM
Good luck. Donít let alustar get you down however I think his underlying message is valid.

Arekonator
07-21-2018, 04:59 PM
> 2nd half of 2018
> people who think wardens SB is a problem still exists
> people think kensei got 50/50

*obligatory git gud answer*

"Shinobi doesnt do nearly as much dmg from guardbreak as centurion does". Cent only does 25, more only if he gets a wallsplat.
Shinobi heavy+guaranteed light does 40 dmg, iirc its the highest unconditional GB punish in the game.
Get your facts right before you complain please.