PDA

View Full Version : Lag issues ubisoft, lag. Fix it pls

Slicture
11-28-2010, 04:03 AM
Everyones thinking it and I'm just sayin - UBISOFT YOUR SERVERS SUCK. No other game do I have to wait more than 20mins to play a 10min match. Seriously guys. I thought the server problems would have been solved by the end of the beta.

Slicture
11-28-2010, 04:03 AM
Everyones thinking it and I'm just sayin - UBISOFT YOUR SERVERS SUCK. No other game do I have to wait more than 20mins to play a 10min match. Seriously guys. I thought the server problems would have been solved by the end of the beta.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-28-2010, 04:35 AM
Wait times and lag are 2 different things. Also, thanks for adding to the already too many topics about the same thing.

Blynk93
11-28-2010, 05:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
Wait times and lag are 2 different things. Also, thanks for adding to the already too many topics about the same thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This.

Yeah, it's annoying, and yeah, it's been said one to many times. They'll fix it in time... if it's annoying you so much, go play one of your "eaiser to find a match" games.