PDA

View Full Version : Special Operation 2 Theme Teaser

Ubi-Alien
07-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Looking ahead, you have to ask yourself: what will the next story tell?

https://youtu.be/3Smj2c3jFVE

GhostAmongGhost
07-20-2018, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the the teaser video, yea i cant wait.

TrackzVFX
07-20-2018, 08:48 PM
It would be perfect if in Operation 3 or 4 they put on a Theater Mode to Record and make Epic Videos. ;)

TrackzVFX
07-20-2018, 08:49 PM
Btw: Thanks for Operation 2.

alibby53
07-20-2018, 09:37 PM
Really cool teaser, looking forward to the next update. Awesome job

TyronRD
07-20-2018, 11:59 PM
I'm pleased . Very pleased 😀

P0SITIVE_RAM0S
07-21-2018, 01:25 AM
hi guys! we are very happy w/ the upcoming SO2. Also i wish you can hear me out...
pls oh pls make commendations for people playing on (ex. 100% tactical/ stealth kills, extreme, tier 1, no HUD, longest shot.. etc...)
giving elite patch/ free crate? / name badge in their profile/ or maybe a cool mask..
so that more people would invest on the grind.
if possible it can added in the upcoming update.

Best Regards

Keltimus
07-21-2018, 05:56 PM
I'm hoping it will be more than just a one and done 3 part challenge. The Predator and Splinter Cell challenges left me asking "is this all there is?"

Ubisoft could have made it feel like an expansion without it actually being an expansion by having all of Special Operations 1 PVE challenges as an extension to the Splinter Cell mission. Example, we left Sam Fisher to wait an hour for the helicopter to arrive. Instead of cycling old challenges from season 1, the following 3 part challenge series should have been related to helping Sam Fisher get to the helicopter while being hunted by Unidad. The challenge should have been to clear out the LZ for the chopper to land. The next series could have been a search and rescue of Fisher's after his chopper was shot down before getting out of Bolivia. That series ends with a clue that he's been captured which segues into the next series of challenges to bust him out of prison. The last challenge we had shouldn't have been the Predator challenge. It should have been the finale challenge of the Spec Ops 1 Sam Fisher Mission. As we wait for Spec Ops 2, ok now you can squeeze in a season 1 challenge for nostalgia.

crowlecj
07-22-2018, 03:31 AM
I would really like to see with this ghost mode that you start out with only a pistol. I think this would really add some awesome challenge to the start.