PDA

View Full Version : About peacekeeper

LZLDZ
07-20-2018, 08:59 AM
Compare to other assassin, i think peacekeeper is a little bit weak; or you can say she always not the best option in different types of game mode the game currently have.

As most of the other assassin, she get a low baseline health; no unblockable attack (the type that you can use without deflect) or throw, and medium attack speed with low damage;

Of course, her damage is actually good or maybe high if count in the bleeding damage, but there is a problem with bleeding damage: it will easily cause you over waste your damage on single target;

Image that a peacekeeper is fighting with another character, the peacekeeper successfully apply five stake bleeding to enemy which cover the entire health bar; so what the enemy should do, probably to deal as much damage as he can cause he can not live longer 5 second but maybe able to kill peacekeeper to win the fight;

But for the peacekeeper, if she dont want to over waste her damage since her enemy is going to die after five second by the bleeding she had apply, the best option to not waste damage and not die might be ...... run away;

And i think most of the people wont like that, specially the one who against the peacekeeper even she is doing what she should do;

Plus, bleeding might be bad in dominion: to executed your enemy can make sure that they wont being relive by their ally; since around 50% of peacekeeper's damage comes from bleeding, the enemy she against might have a higher chance to not being executed; and i guess this should really become a problem when the siege mode online because the offence side only lose when they running out a number of life.

So that's all i want to say, thanks for reading if you did.

Charmzzz
07-20-2018, 10:06 AM
There were plenty of Threads about PK being overnerfed with her "Rework". Bleed Damage is reduced by Debuff Reduction Stat btw, but you cannot up it with any Stat.

PK is totally gimped and the worst Assassin atm. Because Devs "touched" her last Season I bet she won't be touched again for a looong time. Just drop her, like I did.

Maxime_Qc-
07-20-2018, 11:10 AM
And thanks again to ubisoft.... then people wondering why im allways mad...

Im getting **** ON by ubi patch after patch for playing peacekeeper.... since the beggining of for honor

A WHOLE FKN YEARS OF EATING **** !!!!

Maxime_Qc-
07-20-2018, 11:16 AM
They keep creating other brain dead character with ridiculous amount of anti assassin tool...

Even gears got litterally anti peacekeeper effect ...

And nerfing again and again peacekeeper .....

Bunch of *******

Vakris_One
07-20-2018, 11:23 AM
They really need to up her damage a bit as they completely over nerfed her there. It's ridiculous to have only one character in the entire game who has to hit all of her opponents up to almost three times as much as they hit her in order to kill them.

Buff her damage up to normal assassin levels - say up to Orochi's damage numbers - and PK will actually be more or less balanced. Right now though she is being kept weak on purpose and for no good reason.

LZLDZ
07-20-2018, 11:52 AM
its not only about pk tho, during team fight she also apply less support than other assassin did, and herself were not good at against multiply heros either; if 1v1, problem just back the pk stuff;

I wish for a buff cause my eyes were caught by the way she fought since the first time I saw her, so I really hope she can be good again

LZLDZ
07-20-2018, 11:54 AM
nerf cant stop my love to peacekeeper, but I do hope they see the problem and try to fix it tho

LZLDZ
07-20-2018, 12:00 PM
agree, I mean damage should buff at least to shaman's level cause both her range and speed is far slower than orichi; and she as an assassin had no unblockable, undogeable or unstoppable;

is not the player wants to play like a coward, is what the game force us to do so.

We all want to play with honor, but bing honor should not be equals to playing in a much harder way

Felheric
07-20-2018, 03:17 PM
Fun fact, remember when pk could whiff first light into second than they patch it ,so its more delayed and doesnt come out 400 ms when first isnt hit confirmed?
Its pretty common thing that orochi uses now, - to whiff first light while holding back button to acces 400 ms second and its much better version than pk have back than. He walks more back creating better distance so its harder nor imposible to punish him, he can also go for 3nd light. And there is more characters who have shady things like that eg highlander whiffs of light etc.
To add to rework salt mine- her zone into top light cancel is completely useless and pmuch free parry outside revenge. There is no mix up there.
Her deflect is to long animation thus super risky to use in teamfights as you will get hited by others. Her side dodge attacks are useless and massively unsafe compare to other side dodge attacks in dominion.

Knight_Raime
07-20-2018, 05:07 PM
I wouldn't consider her weak. She's pretty strong. I'd imagine in 4's she doesn't feel as great because people can resist a fair chunk of her damage via debuff resistence.
imho all she needs is her deflect letting all stacked bleed damage get procced as actual damage. then her bleed has a purpose in 4's.
Oh and also a change to her side dash attacks. So she can delay her side dodge attacks as well as most other assassins.

Arekonator
07-20-2018, 05:33 PM
Despite year of constant nerfs, she was arguably still the best character in the game untill her "rework".
Of course she feels weak compared to before, but she is still viable. Not saying she shoudnt get some love, but this outrage about her being "ruined and useless" is stupid and hillarious at the same time.
Lets: Slow her zone down to 500ms. Bring damage back to 20. Make it a heavy. Proceed with further buffs from there. Bump her dmg numbers up a little.

Stovini
07-20-2018, 05:54 PM
peacekeeper and all heroes who don't have unblockable need to have once like kensei after rework, because I were main pk and now, almost in 7th season, I can parry every light with no problems. A very good player who can play turtle and like it is very advantaged against a peacekeeper who doesn't lag, because doesn't exist an unblockable to break this way of gameplay. My chance and chance of all player is move quickly R ANALOG of joystick to confuse enemy.