PDA

View Full Version : PC I ruined Syndicate a little. lol

mckrackin5324
07-19-2018, 08:41 PM
As soon as I realized I could repeat the fight clubs,I abused them mercilessly. Like,literally 100 times or more.

I'd never played this game before,believe it or not. I'm glad it's an interesting and fun game because I have all the skill trees maxed out at level 10 and all my bad guys are level 5 and up. It's super easy now. I can stealth it all easily but it isn't needed. I can button mash anything I want.

Is the game going to scale up any? Have I made it too easy? Is level 10 the cap?

cawatrooper9
07-19-2018, 09:27 PM
Shhhh...

You broke the one rule of Fight Club! :p

Seriously though, that's a lot of time spent there. You'll find some higher leveled enemies in places like Westminster and some of the post game content, but I'd say you're sufficiently overleveled for most of the game now.

mckrackin5324
07-21-2018, 12:57 PM
Shhhh...

You broke the one rule of Fight Club! :p

Seriously though, that's a lot of time spent there. You'll find some higher leveled enemies in places like Westminster and some of the post game content, but I'd say you're sufficiently overleveled for most of the game now.

I have no idea how to play these games in order.

Now I've conquered the entire map and just started doing story stuff. It's level 3 stuff now. lol

mckrackin5324
07-21-2018, 01:17 PM
Well,never mind. All the story missions I go to are just them congratulating me for a job well done.

It says I'm only 39% complete though. I guess the hijacking wagons and stuff account for a lot of the game. The story is over :(