PDA

View Full Version : Half way given up but here it goes

krazor8
07-19-2018, 09:40 AM
Ps4 Issues with in game voice chat, player just randomly disappearing if i go to fast, icon parts not obtainable hitting random pot holes(idk what it is) that flip the car wildly.. Contact customer support and they didn't help at all, had me reset, uninstall reinstall and nothing helped... Can't hear anyone I game, on through the psn party chat... Can't stay in a populated lobby unless I'm in a crew

Ubi-Bandicoot
07-19-2018, 01:04 PM
Hey krazor,

Have you got a ticket reference I can check out so I don't recommend stuff you've already tried?

krazor8
07-21-2018, 12:00 AM
Not currently, omw to work ill check soon, thought my old thread was dead, played for about 12 hours yesterday, couldn't stay on a session more Than 45 minutes at the most, connectivity to my crew members was flawless, but no matter who the host was, sessions would clear out and refresh randomly

Nuf_Nivah
07-23-2018, 08:30 PM
Is there in game chat and why would someone stay in a lobby and just race around not in a mission there is no reward.but have you been a party chat with a random and they say they left?

krazor8
07-23-2018, 09:40 PM
No i mean littler the entire lobby vacates.. Not people going into race, ive verified this by messages the random that where in, that I was roll racing, said myself and my crew mates just disappeared