PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft this game has been ruined

paulwall_816
07-18-2018, 11:54 PM
I had to make another post because the other one got close because I am unable to defend my self against rude users. Go figure

This game was actually a good game it was competitive and skill based not anymore its turn into another arcade style like COD and Halo. Whatever change comes i get it but the change was horrible but its cool people want to 2v1 or 3v1 to make them fell all high and mighty then that your skill level im ok with that. Its more about the game play now and these ridiculous servers. The game play constantly glitches a lot its horrible and the servers are a joke I was actually looking forward to the servers but they are a complete disappointment from the servers we use had the beta. You guys are failing at this game bad.

I have no idea why this game has so many issue the game just has to many glitches and the servers are bad not sure went wrong with the beta test and the official release but something went wrong there.

Another minor issue issue is that there are no other mode available there other modes have no matches it only dominion that has any matches and its just a gank fest and thats no fiun at all. It just gets old fast.

DefiledDragon
07-19-2018, 12:00 AM
There was a message in the game tonight explaining that they are having to deal with Distributed Denial of Service attacks that are impacting server performance across many of their titles, including For Honor and yet you don't know why the servers are bad?

I'm all for holding publishers responsible when they fail to provide a stable online platform for their products, but in this instance I don't feel it's fair. They're being DDOS'd by some neckbeard asshat(s).

ChampionRuby50g
07-19-2018, 12:20 AM
The mod actually quoted you when closing the thread, and the first thing you do when making a new one is shift the blame onto someone else... seems to me like the problem is actually with you not the game.

Every game has glitches and bugs. I challenge you to name one game that doesnít.

As someone who disconnected from at least half my games before servers, to only disconnecting a few times a week, you are wrong. The servers are fine. Itís also been explained multiple times how Ubisoft are currently under a DDOS attack. How is that their fault?

paulwall_816
07-19-2018, 05:18 AM
There was a message in the game tonight explaining that they are having to deal with Distributed Denial of Service attacks that are impacting server performance across many of their titles, including For Honor and yet you don't know why the servers are bad?

I'm all for holding publishers responsible when they fail to provide a stable online platform for their products, but in this instance I don't feel it's fair. They're being DDOS'd by some neckbeard asshat(s).

I know about the server issues its not that I been having bad game glitches and server issues for awhile now thats why I do not play often and use to love to play games because of the style it as different. Its seems the this server is not really any better then the previous server but the beta test was fine but this one i have a lot issues wit it.

The mod actually quoted you when closing the thread, and the first thing you do when making a new one is shift the blame onto someone else... seems to me like the problem is actually with you not the game.

Every game has glitches and bugs. I challenge you to name one game that doesn’t.

As someone who disconnected from at least half my games before servers, to only disconnecting a few times a week, you are wrong. The servers are fine. It’s also been explained multiple times how Ubisoft are currently under a DDOS attack. How is that their fault?

Excuse me when people wanna get rude yeah I will defend my self and then action is taken against me yes I speak up.

GTA V no problems
Gears of War no problems

Okay just because your not having issues does not mean i am not I have been having issues for a while now even before this current problem.

I am stating my opinion and observation of the game my experience wit so far with it. If you are not having same issues good for you thats great. This is my take on the game.

ChampionRuby50g
07-19-2018, 06:55 AM
Lol, you are a hypocrite. I can think off plenty bugs/glitches in each of those games. Just because you donít experience them doesnít mean they arenít there. In fact, Iíll even list some for you.

GTA V:

Specific known glitchy missions strings--- Tonya Towing missions, Paparazzo missions, Dom Missions (these can all prevent 100%), and Epsilon missions (Can prevent Platinum tropy/achievement)

Problem #1:

Uncalculated Risk (Dom's Last Mission) will not unlock/appear after competing the 13 parachute jumps.

Problem #2:
I completed Vespucci Canals race but it does not show as being completed on Social Club Checklist

Gears of war:

Matchmaking was bugged on release, taking ages to find games. DLC content was missing for some players on Xbox and PC. Audio settings would reset when the game was loaded up. On PC the download would glitch and restart itself before been fully completed.

Charmzzz
07-19-2018, 07:54 AM
So you have errors. Here is an idea: instead of saying "I have problems with the game and Servers are super bad", why don't you open a Ticket with their Support? Because, well, you know, that's how issues are resolved...

Or tell us your Error Codes. We will use our Google-Fu to help you out!

Also interesting would be your platform (PC, PS4, Xbox) and Region.

Borch3Jackdaws
07-19-2018, 12:20 PM
@OP
Try Duels (where people cant go 3v1) , i play ~99% of the time that and the queue is like nearly instant (no matter the time of the day).

chukblok
07-19-2018, 01:07 PM
i play daily. and have had 0 problems with servers until ddos attacks

chukblok
07-19-2018, 01:10 PM
And I get sometimes 4v4 is frustrating...infuriating. at times its amazing when the team clicks, other times it makes this 39 year old man want to throw the controller in front of his kids lol. but on the bad days i take note of why...most of the time its me. i rush in to help that team mate who is battling that 4 vs 1...why would i rush in to help him when surely i will get ganked next??? what makes more sense? wait until he dies, group up, and try again as a team. just think.

Akaballeth
07-19-2018, 01:22 PM
And I get sometimes 4v4 is frustrating...infuriating. at times its amazing when the team clicks, other times it makes this 39 year old man want to throw the controller in front of his kids lol. but on the bad days i take note of why...most of the time its me. i rush in to help that team mate who is battling that 4 vs 1...why would i rush in to help him when surely i will get ganked next??? what makes more sense? wait until he dies, group up, and try again as a team. just think.

Dude that's how the game works... just don't play dominion if it plagues you so bad, ubisoft can't make a decision because you or a handfull of players rage.
I get better ping in for honor than in overwatch. Their servers are awesome.
Ubisoft's support is really comprehensive and usefull. My tip: stick to duels...

Vakris_One
07-19-2018, 02:05 PM
I had to make another post because the other one got close because I am unable to defend my self against rude users. Go figure
You might want to check your facts:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1909478-Ubisoft-this-game-has-been-ruined

The only person being rude in that thread was you. You told another user their opinion means squat to you without any provocation from them. The moderator was fully justified in shutting your thread down as you were clearly not interested in a constructive discussion. He even told you very politely how to make a more productive thread:

"If you'd like to instead list out the problems you perceive the game to have (like why you think the game feels less skill based or what kind of change you'd like to see to combat ganking) in a new thread and promote a constructive conversation in regards to it, I'd be more than happy to forward that feedback along to the team."

Advice which you obviously took but without giving him any credit for. Instead you start off with trying to garner false victim sympathy points when the only person whose fault it was for the closer of that thread was none other than you. Please learn to take responsibility for your own actions. Thank you.

Illyrian_King
07-19-2018, 04:13 PM
Lol just now the game is better then it ever was, and looking at the Marching Fire update it's going to be like For Honor 2.0

chukblok
07-19-2018, 05:03 PM
Dude that's how the game works... just don't play dominion if it plagues you so bad, ubisoft can't make a decision because you or a handfull of players rage.
I get better ping in for honor than in overwatch. Their servers are awesome.
Ubisoft's support is really comprehensive and usefull. My tip: stick to duels...

maybe i wasnt clear in my post...im agreeing with you. servers have been great thats what im saying.
And im also saying in 4v4 you are going to get ganked...so when you get frustrated you need to look at how YOU are playing. not blaming it on the game. make sense?

HazelrahFirefly
07-19-2018, 07:30 PM
maybe i wasnt clear in my post...im agreeing with you. servers have been great thats what im saying.
And im also saying in 4v4 you are going to get ganked...so when you get frustrated you need to look at how YOU are playing. not blaming it on the game. make sense?

I'm going to assume he misread you or quoted the wrong person haha.

AC35S4S51N
07-19-2018, 07:59 PM
Played since yesterday 4 tournament matches, I keep getting kicked out when someone gets salty about losing. Also when it happens they are like not moving (probably enabling the ddos) it has nothing to do with my internet I got good internet speed.

So I partially agree this game is ruined. It's amazing how ubisoft let people wait for more than a year to play this, like the problem was just discovered yesterday.