PDA

View Full Version : Orders

Zwippie
07-18-2018, 07:49 AM
I have my daily orders every day but the contract orders is reset every 48 hours it seems. Why is that? Wasn't it every day for them too? I have completed all the contract orders, now I have to wait 24 hours before I get any new ones. Kinda makes me not want to play during that time because the rewards are very low without orders.

ChampionRuby50g
07-18-2018, 08:09 AM
Contract orders have always been 48 hours. On the weekends they reset every 24 hours, but after the Sunday reset it goes back to 48 for that set.

Benji28613
07-18-2018, 10:43 AM
This should obviosly change. Why having the long timer in the first place is a mistake IMO

Kryltic
07-18-2018, 06:40 PM
Not everyone can play everyday.

Personally I feel that the number of orders that can be pulled from should increase with a newer, higher level available (that should be very difficult but rewarding). We should get a pool of say 8-10 orders when they come up and we can complete upto 6 (as it currently is - although I would prefer 8), if we complete more then we only get the best exp/steel orders (upto the limit) and the rest are lost.

This gives those who can play a lot more something to work with without it giving too much of an advantage.

Zwippie
07-18-2018, 08:52 PM
I say just keep it as it isbut reduce the time for new orders every 24 hours. If they have 48 hours because not everyone can play every day that what does it really change except for those you can play every day? Sure it might seem unfair from a certain view but still, it's slow enough with getting steel and XP for characters without this.