PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so unfair

erd_rulez
07-18-2018, 06:00 AM
This game has come a long way in terms of balance but it has a long way to go. I canít even play a duel tournament on my skill level without running into a light attack spammed or shoulder charge spammer and I feel like the game was not meant to be played like this itís no fun for me when I die over and over for practically no reason because someone exploiting the games mechanics so ubi please fix your games balancing before it goes under again

Protos_88
07-18-2018, 06:47 AM
ubi dont care... you topic is just another topic abouth spam, and what they do? create first brokremn centurion, gladiator, shaman, aramusha then meak more spamed buff orochi, berzerker
what next?

my f warden cant f move without parry or run... and you think they dont know that? they give a f### better buf pk and orochi and give him 2 free heavy when you
are on the ground.

Charmzzz
07-18-2018, 08:19 AM
ubi dont care... you topic is just another topic abouth spam, and what they do? create first brokremn centurion, gladiator, shaman, aramusha then meak more spamed buff orochi, berzerker
what next?

my f warden cant f move without parry or run... and you think they dont know that? they give a f### better buf pk and orochi and give him 2 free heavy when you
are on the ground.

1. Centurion is average, Gladiator is very bad, Aramusha is bad, Shaman is good
2. Your Warden was something the OP complained about (SB Spam). PK did NOT get buffed, she was nerfed heavily with the last patch.

Protos_88
07-18-2018, 05:17 PM
1. Centurion is average, Gladiator is very bad, Aramusha is bad, Shaman is good
2. Your Warden was something the OP complained about (SB Spam). PK did NOT get buffed, she was nerfed heavily with the last patch.

and what class is you main? berserker? or you play on pc platform?

UbiJurassic
07-18-2018, 07:44 PM
This game has come a long way in terms of balance but it has a long way to go. I can’t even play a duel tournament on my skill level without running into a light attack spammed or shoulder charge spammer and I feel like the game was not meant to be played like this it’s no fun for me when I die over and over for practically no reason because someone exploiting the games mechanics so ubi please fix your games balancing before it goes under again
If you aren't already aware, Warden will be getting a rework in Season 7. While we haven't released details on the rework just yet, Season 7 is just around the corner! Definitely keep an eye out for new details soon.

As for light spam, we're aware that this is a problem for some players, mostly on console. It is certainly a concern we've made sure to bring up to the team.

I'm not quite sure how his main is relevant to the topic at hand. :confused:

chugga1961
07-18-2018, 09:41 PM
Ubi encouraged exploitation , the winner of the tournament got rewarded 10,000 for exploitation . Good one Ubi

Charmzzz
07-18-2018, 09:56 PM

Have a Rep 50 PK, Rep 27 Warden, Rep 18 Gladiator, Rep 16 Berserker (Numbers are roughly correct). I don't main anything anymore actually. It was PK for some time, but her Rework being so poorly done and nerfing her into oblivion made me step away from her.

Ubi encouraged exploitation , the winner of the tournament got rewarded 10,000 for exploitation . Good one Ubi

Encouraged? I wouldn't say that. They did not have a fix for unlock attacks back in the day when the tournament was played. What, in your opinion, should they have been doing? Ban the player? Delay the tournament? Or just let it go and see where the real issues are?