PDA

View Full Version : ROLLER COASTER Season!

CaptainWeelie
07-17-2018, 10:07 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/rooler_coaster_season_community.jpg

Howdy riders,

The crazy new Roller Coaster Season is here! Get ready for some Bunker frenzy!

Win these mind-boggling rewards in the Roller Coaster Season –

1) The most wanted track ‘Peaks of Peril’
2) ‘Downtown Love’ the sharp & steep track
3) The ‘Death Knight’ Outfit
4) The ‘Spirits’ Paintjob
5) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent & Stallion

Season Details -

- 3-hour Showdown duration
- 4 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

It’s gonna be a bumpy ride to the top of the Leaderboard!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

bakum4tsu
07-17-2018, 10:00 PM
Nice! :D

hikasrams
07-18-2018, 12:50 PM
I don't see Downtown Love track as a prize, but I don't have it (I have 9\10 pieces).

kamilus26
07-19-2018, 05:27 PM
Please stop rewarding with useless items - its pvp event so it's better to receive 3/5 golden tickets than doughnuts (if someone doesnt need them) or bike parts. Or some gems.

kamilus26
07-21-2018, 01:01 PM
And one more thing - at the moment playing on rank 1/2 is completely impossible beacause of cheaters at legends rank. Send ticket about it to support, lets see what will be the answer...

RupanSansei77
07-21-2018, 06:07 PM
And one more thing - at the moment playing on rank 1/2 is completely impossible beacause of cheaters at legends rank. Send ticket about it to support, lets see what will be the answer...

They just clean lb partially in the end of event. And wen we complain about a resources cheater, they don't ban him forever, just for a couple o months! Real fair...

BANDIDOS_MC_TF
07-23-2018, 11:21 AM
hi bro

kamilus26
07-23-2018, 03:32 PM
Hey mate.

LightningRurik
08-12-2018, 03:01 PM
And one more thing - at the moment playing on rank 1/2 is completely impossible beacause of cheaters at legends rank.

Legitimate complaint. Twice this season, on different days, my ability to get into Legends was blocking by a single speed hacker who was ranked #1 in Legends.

FYI, these are the same person:

https://i.imgur.com/3I1DM4N.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BMJmF51.png

TeribleAtTrials
08-12-2018, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=L-Rurik-TFG;13633418]Legitimate complaint. Twice this season, on different days, my ability to get into Legends was blocking by a single speed hacker who was ranked #1 in Legends.

FYI, these are the same person:

That's weird. I guess I faced this guy as a rank 1 or 2 just yesterday. Wasted a ton of tickets to get past my time but eventually beat me. Faced the one with name Gladiator.

LightningRurik
08-13-2018, 06:04 PM
Call a spade a spade. Regardless of what was said, that's what it ultimately was.

Nikolaeech
08-14-2018, 05:48 PM
Guys, im playing this great game more than a 2 years. Not a free user. Got all the bikes upgraded. 24m of money, alot of diamonds. Please, make a new bike competition. And some option to know how many, and better of that: what track we still missing. And i didnt played a dog house more than a year - its borring. Also i plaing a slot machine when i got showdown tickets or dimonds at least in 2 slots prizes - i dont want to ride for money. Thank you!

Nikolaeech
08-16-2018, 07:32 PM
Completely agree with kamilus26! Need more missing tracks parts, or missing suits.

Nikolaeech
08-16-2018, 07:41 PM
I got suit and both tracks allready. Got ALOT of money, diamonds and paitjobs. So i need to waste showdown tickets for one track only - on 1st place. Oh, and tokens - i need some nonsence q-ty - 45000 for 1!!!! new track. BOOOORIIIIING!!!!!

link42586
08-22-2018, 01:04 AM
both tracks I can't click on to see what they are in the bunker..Does that mean I have them already. I know I have peaks of peril but idk where downtown love is..But if it's possible to have it now. I have it. Which one is which to unlock those tracks. As I can't click to see which is which. peaks in the 1 rank or the other?

Stefan2499
08-25-2018, 11:40 PM
O wow, just realized i have both maps, probably why the rewards where bugged in the bunker. Will have to stop at rank 3 i guess, unless i want legends.....

Stefan2499
08-25-2018, 11:41 PM
both tracks I can't click on to see what they are in the bunker..Does that mean I have them already. I know I have peaks of peril but idk where downtown love is..But if it's possible to have it now. I have it. Which one is which to unlock those tracks. As I can't click to see which is which. peaks in the 1 rank or the other?

Its at the top of the map, from love event a while ago, you probably have it