PDA

View Full Version : a couple issues as of late...

beerbariandh
07-15-2018, 10:54 PM
I will start by saying I know some companies will slow things down and let some issues happen right before a major update to then switch it back and make the game feel better. Kind of like a safe zone just incase the update didn't go as planned. I will say as well, im not saying Ubi is doing this, but in the last few weeks there has been more issues than normal.

targeting, to me feels broke right now. I just purchased a new remote so I know its not a bad remote, but in combat I go to switch targets and nothing happens. I just played a Tribute round and saw a guy running up to my right, pushed left trigger to target him and I focus on a wall in front of me. Then I die. good fun. Anyone else having issues switching or locking onto a player?

also im good at dodging attacks, I can see the Lawbringers blade come down to my right and miss, then in the same swing that I see miss me his body rotates and all a sudden I take the damage as if I were hit. gameplay has not been as smooth either but that could be because of sloppy server issues right now.

Is anyone else seeing anything like this?