PDA

View Full Version : 4v4 Premade vs random players

L_uka_
07-15-2018, 06:08 PM
Why is it always possible to join a prepared group of 3-4 people against random players? Every good PVP game has this limitation. Premade vs. Premade, random vs. random. Why can not you limit this, Ubisoft? Stop figuring out what you can sell for steel and do something for ordinary players. Thanks

SenBotsu893
07-15-2018, 06:26 PM
there are no plans by the developers to adress this matchmaking issue. i have posted about this multiple times already since i get matched exclusivly against premade groups on my ps4.

lucky that for honor was for free on pc during e3. this was the only way for me to circumvent this issue.

beerbariandh
07-15-2018, 06:38 PM
I got matched against a group of 4 that all were using Highlander. we got slaughtered in the worst way possible. imagine 4 heavy swinging Highlanders all using heavy attacks one after another. even if you dodge or parry, the next one hits you. even if you land an attack and cancel his swing, the next one hits you. I think total my team got 3 kills the entire match. and that was only due to a revenge meter getting full.

The_Kills123
07-15-2018, 07:10 PM
I got matched against a group of 4 that all were using Highlander. we got slaughtered in the worst way possible. imagine 4 heavy swinging Highlanders all using heavy attacks one after another. even if you dodge or parry, the next one hits you. even if you land an attack and cancel his swing, the next one hits you. I think total my team got 3 kills the entire match. and that was only due to a revenge meter getting full.

Literally had the same thing happen yesterday. The only difference? We slaughtered them. They RQ's before 700 points... they didn't even hit 100 that game..

beerbariandh
07-15-2018, 07:26 PM
how did you guys beat them? maybe we just didn't group up enough but seemed almost impossible to stay alive.

Blitzwarrior771
07-15-2018, 07:49 PM
This post is awesome . 1 fix servers 2. Fix matchmaker 3.remove highlanders . Come on what is the best character to be vs highlanders ? Weakness ? U canít cancel his attacks I hit him hard and yet he keep punching . I would rather face 4 centurions then2 highlanders what a stupid character this is and I hate his voice .

Blitzwarrior771
07-15-2018, 08:08 PM
The main problem in this game is the servers . One time I was dueling this guy and I rush forward I hit him then game lagged my hit didnít register at all instead game rewarded match to him a whole freaking combo -dead . So it feels like game deciding who win who lose not the skill . Itís obvious with all this animation going on what will happen is not punch for punch but a whole damn combo . My suggestion to Ubisoft is to rethink before they add new faction and more problems to smooth things first . Game works ok 1v1 duel but not more then that 4v4 is a mess . If you want all out war 4vs4 remove as much animation as possible (make execution simple and quick ) . Some characters got that invincible hand helping them win (animation )

We.the.North
07-16-2018, 07:00 AM
As long as players wont be able to pick their hero BEFORE matchmaking, even the best matchmaking algorithm in the world wont make balanced teams.

I'm sorry, but I'm much, much better on my rep 50 shinobi than I am playing my rep 13 valkyrie, which is even better than my rep 1 kensei.

So you can only imagine how big a swing in "team quality" it is when I choose to play kensei over my shinobi just for fun.

Sovengardian
07-16-2018, 03:12 PM
Yeah its absolutely absurd that randos get matched against teamups, just had a match where a nobushi wouldnt even try to fight you 1v1, shed just run to her warden the second she so you. So the second match i got an orochi and just spanked her down every time she tried running. GG coward.

But yeah randos and teamups should be separated.

ArmoredChocobo
07-16-2018, 08:38 PM
If they kept premades from playing pugs, the premade wouldn't find any matches.

Helnekromancer
07-16-2018, 11:25 PM
If they kept premades from playing pugs, the premade wouldn't find any matches.

They would find matches, it will just take longer. Premade + spamming the same Hero is very annoying to play against as a solo player.

I have to dodge every game i see in which the enemy team has the same emblem or there is more than 2 of a Hero. And without getting a Penalty for leaving I'm out. I refuse to be stressed out because I was locked in with a premade.

ChampionRuby50g
07-17-2018, 02:13 AM
They would find matches, it will just take longer. Premade + spamming the same Hero is very annoying to play against as a solo player.

I have to dodge every game i see in which the enemy team has the same emblem or there is more than 2 of a Hero. And without getting a Penalty for leaving I'm out. I refuse to be stressed out because I was locked in with a premade.

Would take us Oceania players up to and possibly over 30 mins easily to find a game in Dominion I donít want to spend more time waiting for a game than actually playing the game just because I have some friends I group up with on occasion.

MumfordDaHound
07-17-2018, 03:05 PM
I wish only premades could play in the ranked version. That might get ppl to play it actually. They should also let players know from the start they are playing a premade, give them the option of playing vs them or not. That might entice them to go play ranked. They should give benefits to premades for playing in ranked, more loot and exp, maybe some unique gear? Also, playing a premade vs randoms has got to be boring? There is very little competition and its normally a steamroll..

Helnekromancer
07-17-2018, 05:35 PM
I wish only premades could play in the ranked version. That might get ppl to play it actually. They should also let players know from the start they are playing a premade, give them the option of playing vs them or not. That might entice them to go play ranked. They should give benefits to premades for playing in ranked, more loot and exp, maybe some unique gear? Also, playing a premade vs randoms has got to be boring? There is very little competition and its normally a steamroll..

It's always been a steamroll, when have you ever had a close game of Dominion? I live in NA east coast just now i get Queued up against 4 Lawbringers and 3 other randoms on Forge because all 4 of the lawbringers chose that map and the other 3 people didn't vote.They block shoved my team to death and made them leave in the first 2min that crap is so annoying they didn't even wait for the 12 bombs they have all together. Avoid that **** like the plague.

Alustar.exe
07-18-2018, 01:26 PM
The biggest difference with premades vs pugs is communication and team composition. As someone who normally plays solo, I don't have an issue seeing a premade. It's either over very quickly, which means I'm in to the next match quickly, or we won a hard earned victory.
Bring on the other side of that and running with a full group, it's not much different. You still have to be very aware of your surroundings.

Devils-_-legacy
07-18-2018, 04:49 PM
Unpopular opinon but The most laughable part of this thread is complaining that if they separated premades and solos the premades would have to wait longer good to get in a game i see that as a GOOD thing why should solos get stomped by premades. theres 0 negative from them separating the ques because then you have a choice join the solo que(no groups) or normal(premades and single). I haven't been against a team of randoms since they reset mmr lol

The_B0G_
07-18-2018, 11:12 PM
They need to fix voice chat for randoms, since dedicated servers released it's been out of the game. Even if only a couple can talk, the rest can at least hear.

ChampionRuby50g
07-19-2018, 06:59 AM
Unpopular opinon but The most laughable part of this thread is complaining that if they separated premades and solos the premades would have to wait longer good to get in a game i see that as a GOOD thing why should solos get stomped by premades. theres 0 negative from them separating the ques because then you have a choice join the solo que(no groups) or normal(premades and single). I haven't been against a team of randoms since they reset mmr lol

No one likes long que times. Would you like waiting for 30 minutes to find a game just because you want to play with friends? How is that not a negative. Separating premade teams and solos is just a bandaid fix to a wider problem.

Sovengardian
07-19-2018, 01:15 PM
Considering the sheer amount of premades playing (i dont go through 2 MM queues without seeing at least a team of 2) i dont think you'd really have an issue with premade wait times

Mia.Nora
07-19-2018, 01:53 PM
Neverwinter Online's Domination PvP (which is exactly the same thing with our Dominion and it has been around for many years) has two separate queues; Domination and Domination Solo.

Anyone can play Domination Premade or solu queuers. But only solo queuers can play Domination Solo. It works like a charm there, but For Honor has the most abysmal MM ever in any online game and premades being in same queue with pugs is just one segment of horrible MM.