PDA

View Full Version : Is an enemy Nobushi stance-happy? Hit em with the ole one two switcheroo!

PepsiBeastin
07-15-2018, 01:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/0EcpJY9.gif

BTTrinity
07-15-2018, 02:12 AM
That heavy was a really bad move on her part, any nobushi player watching this... NEVER throw ANY attack like that at your opponent from neutral, especially in a 1v1.

ArmoredChocobo
07-15-2018, 01:58 PM
That heavy was a really bad move on her part, any nobushi player watching this... NEVER throw ANY attack like that at your opponent from neutral, especially in a 1v1.

Especially a heavy.

Nobushi Neutral heavies are the slowest in the game.

beerbariandh
07-15-2018, 06:01 PM
lol I have seen a few people use neutral attack stances, and its magic if im using my kensei or gladiator. side step, guard break, bring on the heavy.

funny side note, if you play as a female character, and make her look feminine, with soft colors, you get these "love birds" sending you messages on xbox asking for kik or some sort of dating platform. Next week on How to catch a predator...

CandleInTheDark
07-15-2018, 06:39 PM
lol I have seen a few people use neutral attack stances, and its magic if im using my kensei or gladiator. side step, guard break, bring on the heavy.

funny side note, if you play as a female character, and make her look feminine, with soft colors, you get these "love birds" sending you messages on xbox asking for kik or some sort of dating platform. Next week on How to catch a predator...

The internet where men are men, women are men and cute little girls are FBI agents ;)

Though that is a good point, I normally go for the more bloody and visceral colours, given the background of the nuxia mine will be in the more disarming softer colour groupings.

beerbariandh
07-15-2018, 06:48 PM
lol, that's funny and true. I like the colors Ubi put on this game. I think though that battle outfits should be able to be used in the team environment though. just keep them filed in one of the attack or defense folders.

We.the.North
07-16-2018, 04:01 AM
The problem here and same problem happens with kensei and lawbringer :

If after the heavy, they input a light attack : your ranged GB will automatically whiff and you'll get hit by the light attack.

ArmoredChocobo
07-16-2018, 06:30 AM
The problem here and same problem happens with kensei and lawbringer :

If after the heavy, they input a light attack : your ranged GB will automatically whiff and you'll get hit by the light attack.

or tracking slides them right into you as you backflip.

We.the.North
07-16-2018, 06:55 AM
or tracking slides them right into you as you backflip.

That too.

Shinobi in 1v1 is in a very bad place at the moment.

The hero is still useful in 4v4 ... but mostly as a support hero. Anyone complaining about shinobi running away from 2v1 has no clue how weak the hero is.

ArmoredChocobo
07-16-2018, 08:42 PM
That too.

Shinobi in 1v1 is in a very bad place at the moment.

The hero is still useful in 4v4 ... but mostly as a support hero. Anyone complaining about shinobi running away from 2v1 has no clue how weak the hero is.

If I had a penny for every team I played that expected my Shinobi to tank and delay the enemy team for them, I could quit and just play For Honor for a living.

Then again why would I consign myself to life in Hell?