PDA

View Full Version : A few things

ProtoSoul9
07-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Firstly, Kensie has hyper armour? He is fast and strong, he does not need hyper armour.

Now, Shugoki has his back breaking thing, which is fine and great, what I don't like is his other 3 team mates literally destroying you while the Shugoki has hold of you. If this is happening, I believe Shugoki should be taking damage aswell.

The knight have this bomb thing, that drains all your stamina, blinds you from attacks and does so e damage. I don't know about you, but for a tier 2 or 3, that seems a little too strong.

Lastly, arrow storm, it has to hit 2 or 3 times (depending on character) before it kills. The knight have this catapult that is a one it kill and is instant. Arrow storm, IF you get hit once, you can roll away from the rest.

Now there are going to be people who disagree, so please, share your opinions, I will happily read them ... who knows, maybe someone will change my mind. 😁

Have a nice day and see you on the battle field.

DFQN1
07-14-2018, 05:28 PM
The Sugoki is; I would say; the weakest hero in the game. I would not take his only good ability.

And the the stunning bomb should stay like it is.

ProtoSoul9
07-14-2018, 05:43 PM
The Sugoki is; I would say; the weakest hero in the game. I would not take his only good ability.

And the the stunning bomb should stay like it is.

I'm not saying take it away from Shugok just recieve some damage.

And what is your reasoning for thinking this tier 2 or 3 (I should really check) bomb is equal to others of the same tier?

jbs1985
07-14-2018, 06:51 PM
The demon grab is fine, what I donít like is: centurion can punch the enemy from lying down after the grab, to a new downed state. Thatís one mean punch haha, hope the devís will do something about that. It doesnít happen alot, but when it does happen, I just put the controller down.

DFQN1
07-14-2018, 07:38 PM
The demon grab is fine, what I don’t like is: centurion can punch the enemy from lying down after the grab, to a new downed state. That’s one mean punch haha, hope the dev’s will do something about that. It doesn’t happen alot, but when it does happen, I just put the controller down.

If the opponent lies on the ground the Centurion can innitiate his jump attack, of course. He also can do it after a successful longarm (Lawbringer) and a leg sweep (Valkyrie).

DFQN1
07-14-2018, 07:40 PM
I'm not saying take it away from Shugok just recieve some damage.

And what is your reasoning for thinking this tier 2 or 3 (I should really check) bomb is equal to others of the same tier?

The stunning bomb does little damage but puts you Oos. The other bombs do a lot of damage but do not put you Oos. Furthermore the area of effect of this bomb is smaller than the other ones. That is why it should stay like it is.

Blitzwarrior771
07-14-2018, 08:01 PM
Kensei is fast and strong , I wish it is you see you are wrong about that Kensei is very slow people can read his moves easy and block them if anything buff Kensei or nerf the speed on orochi 🤔

jbs1985
07-15-2018, 01:06 AM
If the opponent lies on the ground the Centurion can innitiate his jump attack, of course. He also can do it after a successful longarm (Lawbringer) and a leg sweep (Valkyrie).

No, he can litterally punch you while youíre laying flat on the ground from a demon grab, and you will get the next cut scene if he holds down the punch. You will get knocked down even though youíre laying on the ground. Obviously you have to have a shugoki and centurion on the same team to make it happen. But happened to me once and after the demon grab, I got down on the ground and while I was laying there, their cent punched me. Got knocked down again from a laying down position, rather than a normal stance. Died after that.

DFQN1
07-15-2018, 02:10 AM
No, he can litterally punch you while you’re laying flat on the ground from a demon grab, and you will get the next cut scene if he holds down the punch. You will get knocked down even though you’re laying on the ground. Obviously you have to have a shugoki and centurion on the same team to make it happen. But happened to me once and after the demon grab, I got down on the ground and while I was laying there, their cent punched me. Got knocked down again from a laying down position, rather than a normal stance. Died after that.

Now I understand. They should definitely address that.

jbs1985
07-15-2018, 09:13 AM
Now I understand. They should definitely address that.
Yeah, hopefully they will.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-15-2018, 09:48 AM
That's more of a cent thing then. Shug does take damage from team. I've died from team mates many times while doing the demons embrace.

Benji28613
07-16-2018, 10:04 PM
Firstly, Kensie has hyper armour? He is fast and strong, he does not need hyper armour.

Now, Shugoki has his back breaking thing, which is fine and great, what I don't like is his other 3 team mates literally destroying you while the Shugoki has hold of you. If this is happening, I believe Shugoki should be taking damage aswell.

The knight have this bomb thing, that drains all your stamina, blinds you from attacks and does so e damage. I don't know about you, but for a tier 2 or 3, that seems a little too strong.

Lastly, arrow storm, it has to hit 2 or 3 times (depending on character) before it kills. The knight have this catapult that is a one it kill and is instant. Arrow storm, IF you get hit once, you can roll away from the rest.

Now there are going to be people who disagree, so please, share your opinions, I will happily read them ... who knows, maybe someone will change my mind. 😁

Have a nice day and see you on the battle field.

You forgot about Orochi's blinding feat that also is too powerfull.

As for shugoki, I think it should work the same way as with shaman's bite attack: if anybody hits the victim the hug/bite interupts.

Vakris_One
07-16-2018, 10:17 PM
Firstly, Kensie has hyper armour? He is fast ...
I stopped reading right there I'm afraid. Kensei is one of the slowest heroes in the game and he only has hyper armour on his chain finishers, if you're letting him get to his chain finishers so easily then the problem is with you.

Why not try playing the character you're having a hard time against instead of rushing to the forum to call for a nerf without first understanding the fundamentals of that character.