PDA

View Full Version : Controller problems

Philamonjaro
07-13-2018, 08:57 PM
Has anyone else been having any strange controller vibration problems recently? Sometimes there will be no vibration whereas other times there will be non stop vibration. Haven't had any issues with other games, just this one. Any ideas?

UbiJurassic
07-13-2018, 10:02 PM
Has anyone else been having any strange controller vibration problems recently? Sometimes there will be no vibration whereas other times there will be non stop vibration. Haven't had any issues with other games, just this one. Any ideas?

What kind of controller are you using?

Philamonjaro
07-13-2018, 10:52 PM
Just a normal xbox one controller, haven't got any others to try out at the min, will see if I can get another one to try out

UbiJurassic
07-13-2018, 11:06 PM
Just a normal xbox one controller, haven't got any others to try out at the min, will see if I can get another one to try out

I regularly play with an Xbox One Controller as well. :)

Some of those vibrations could be that the batteries/battery might be dying or isn't seated properly in the controller or, if it's wired, the controller might be losing connection due to a short in the wiring or improper connection to the usb port.

Definitely try out another controller if you can to see if it continues to happen or not.