PDA

View Full Version : Operation watchman, reach Sam fisher in 2 min with no stealth required

Damothegun
07-13-2018, 11:22 AM
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but after several attempts to reach Sam in the watchman mission and failing miserably I tried a bit of a different approach and it worked a treat

Ignore trying to get into the base on foot and head a couple of km to the west and the next village along here you will find the nearest accessible helecoptor. Kill the 2-3 Unidad soldiers and then run to the roof and get in the helecoptor

Gain as much height as you can from this location as their are anti aircraft rockets in the area of sams location. Once you have gained height parachute straight in the the door where Sam is located, the unidad soldiers may get suspicious or start to track you but of done swiftly they will not pick you up

I am still trying to master the gunfight stage but hopefully this helps

LightwaveAl
08-22-2018, 02:44 PM
That's the same approach I ultimately used, and is possibly the only way you can do it on Extreme difficulty. I won't embed my video, but you're welcome to take a look at it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRwBiyTCOw) if you're interested to see how I did the whole mission.

ootat
08-30-2018, 04:24 PM
The whole mission can be done with no HUD on Tier mode. Note: the combat stage is to just survive. You don’t have to hold down that building or stay in the base. Just stay in the area of operation and stay alive.