PDA

View Full Version : I Think Cent is Still a Problem

Megablade619
07-12-2018, 03:34 PM
If youíre not a Cent main, hi. If you are a Cent main, this isnít me attacking you, this is me attacking you, getting parried, kneeíd in the face, and heavied. Centurions stamina drain is horrible. Parrying drains stamina and thatís fair. You caught your opponent lacking, and theyíre being punished with a small stamina drain and an attack depending on whether it was a light or a heavy. This is true across almost every character in the game right now except the obvious suspect. When Centurion parries a heavy (Which is only supposed to guarantee a light if Iím not mistaken) his regular stamina drain is already high. The knee in the face can seal the deal for OOS, and if that isnít enough, he also gets a heavy. But wait, thereís more, because one more press of the guard break button is enough to drain anyoneís stamina. I do not think stamina draining should be the bread and butter of a character. With the sheer number of bash moves in the game now, if you arenít careful almost anyone can drain your stamina from neutral besides Aramusha. I didnít forget any of the Assassinís or Raider and Shugoki... you guys have your own weird thing goiní on. I have no other problems with Centurion, but this, in my eyes, is the most rewarding class for being a turtle. Wait for that one good parry and you can knee your opponent right onto the ropes, forget a wallsplat. I hope a developer reads this and doesnít hate me because I really love this game, but playing all these turtle cents does get annoying after a while.

VampireDovah
07-12-2018, 05:00 PM
I'm not really a fan of cent either, but I'm learning to bite the bullet and hope the enemy cent is subpar

We.the.North
07-12-2018, 05:02 PM
In before Centurion mains claims everything he does can be easily reacted to and he's not even on the top 5 of the duel charts.

Just because the overall kit of a character doesn't put him in the top 5 characters in the game doesn't mean some parts of his kit isn't broken. The wall splat punish and stamina drain always bugged me greatly.

The_B0G_
07-12-2018, 05:19 PM
He's not super strong, just super annoying to fight against. Without a complete rework, Kensei style, he can't be fixed, he needs new moves and mixups, less cutscene wall banging, safer openers so he won't have to be such a turtle all the time.

I personally would rather fight anyone on the cast than a good cent, one missed CGB near an object and you're getting back up 10 seconds later nearly dead with no stamina.

Knight_Raime
07-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Cent is a problem for various reasons. I agree the stamina drain he has is absurd and I wouldn't mind seeing it nerfed. But this would be only acceptable to me if they rework him. Because he's already weak against competent players. Nerfing him further would make that worse whilst not really addressing why his kit is frustrating to begin with.

Darkmight_cz
07-12-2018, 06:10 PM
Cent is a problem for various reasons. I agree the stamina drain he has is absurd and I wouldn't mind seeing it nerfed. But this would be only acceptable to me if they rework him. Because he's already weak against competent players. Nerfing him further would make that worse whilst not really addressing why his kit is frustrating to begin with.

I agree with this statement 😉

AramenThePiper
07-12-2018, 06:24 PM
Cent suffers from being a noob stomper, near useless against decent players and not having an opener

Legion25846
07-12-2018, 09:10 PM
So you want to nerf the only thing he has going for him ????

The characters is so bad right now its unreal he was built to stop the turtle meta and now hes one of the only characters that needs to turtle cause he has nothing else......

please go read one of my many complaints about how bad the character is.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1906833-Centurion-Unblockable-for-****-sakes

Legion25846
07-12-2018, 09:13 PM
In before Centurion mains claims everything he does can be easily reacted to and he's not even on the top 5 of the duel charts.

Just because the overall kit of a character doesn't put him in the top 5 characters in the game doesn't mean some parts of his kit isn't broken. The wall splat punish and stamina drain always bugged me greatly.

I would gladly give you the wall splat combo for anything else... Take it ....Its dog **** you have to bait people into coming to you or dance around like a ballerina in order to get them close to a wall.

granted if you get it its heaven but there are other characters that can do well with wall splats Raider for 1and he can push you from half way across the map into a wall lb can do it aswell.

The_B0G_
07-12-2018, 09:16 PM

The characters is so bad right now its unreal he was built to stop the turtle meta and now hes one of the only characters that needs to turtle cause he has nothing else......

please go read one of my many complaints about how bad the character is.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1906833-Centurion-Unblockable-for-****-sakes

Everyone knows he isn't strong/top tier but he's still one of the most frustrating heroes to fight against, any good Cent is most likely a huge turtle that just parry baits the entire match. If you get OOS against a good Cent it can be very hard to get your stamina back, even if he only lands a punch or kick every two or three tries, it's enough to keep you OOS until he picks you apart.

Erhanninja
07-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Cent is cancer thatís what he is. I disagree that he is a noob stomper. Nothing to do with it. He is badly designed broken hero. One light parry and I just drop my controller and pick up my popcorn and ice cream coz itís netflix and chill time. It takes forever to take back control of my hero. If Iím not dead that is. If not Iím most probably OOS and Iím gonna be dead in few seconds anyway. His lights are fast heavies are as fast as my lights. 4v4 jump attack or charge attack from behind instant death.

dekot11
07-12-2018, 10:15 PM
stop saying he is useless against anyone decent. there are plenty of youtube videos that show otherwise, all it takes is one mistake. maybe he is bad in a pro tournament, but how many of you are on that level?

Legion25846
07-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Cent is cancer that’s what he is. I disagree that he is a noob stomper. Nothing to do with it. He is badly designed broken hero. One light parry and I just drop my controller and pick up my popcorn and ice cream coz it’s netflix and chill time. It takes forever to take back control of my hero. If I’m not dead that is. If not I’m most probably OOS and I’m gonna be dead in few seconds anyway. His lights are fast heavies are as fast as my lights. 4v4 jump attack or charge attack from behind instant death.

Im talking 1v1 dominion is gay as **** and no one cares about it.

and yes hes a noob stomper and thats it.

Little tip double back on keyboard for a back roll will reset the fight. Its not hard. if you get ****ed after 1 parry your the noob were talking about.

Legion25846
07-12-2018, 10:57 PM
stop saying he is useless against anyone decent. there are plenty of youtube videos that show otherwise, all it takes is one mistake. maybe he is bad in a pro tournament, but how many of you are on that level?

it takes much more then 1 mistake honestly its the other way around it takes multiple mistakes for a cent to truly punish someone if you get stuck in a cut scene that's your fault its not hard to get away from it.

all his attacks are slow you can punish him hard on light attacks and heavies stay away from walls and your fine if you get pushed into a wall yes your ****ed but like i said i would give up wall splat for open fighting anyday.

Maxime_Qc-
07-12-2018, 11:17 PM
I allways have hated the centurion...

But i finally decided to learn to play him last week...

And within a week my cent is now rep 6

And as much as he can be frustrating to play against .. it's true that as long as your opponent don't make any mistake ...you can't do ****.... centurion is another poorly designed character ... with not enought mobility.. and a static fighting style...

For example... the others days i was fighting a aramusha that was just turtling hard in front of me ... just waiting for me to make a move... every attempt to open got coutered...tried faintiing heavy to guardbreak first git pushed back... than try to directly hit him...he went full stance and counter ... etc...

And aramusha must be the worst to play against as such a static warrior...

His feint so hard to parry i rather **** him up with my speed and my own feinting game as an assassin ... and deflect his top attack...

Legion25846
07-13-2018, 02:05 AM
I allways have hated the centurion...

But i finally decided to learn to play him last week...

And within a week my cent is now rep 6

And as much as he can be frustrating to play against .. it's true that as long as your opponent don't make any mistake ...you can't do ****.... centurion is another poorly designed character ... with not enought mobility.. and a static fighting style...

For example... the others days i was fighting a aramusha that was just turtling hard in front of me ... just waiting for me to make a move... every attempt to open got coutered...tried faintiing heavy to guardbreak first git pushed back... than try to directly hit him...he went full stance and counter ... etc...

And aramusha must be the worst to play against as such a static warrior...

His feint so hard to parry i rather **** him up with my speed and my own feinting game as an assassin ... and deflect his top attack...

If they added a feint to his unblockable that small little tweak would make him more viable for the moment until they rework him to some degree.

Knight_Raime
07-13-2018, 02:09 AM

I only duel. And i've been playing centurion since he was released. I don't even play in high tier and people still regularly shut me out.
Yes it only takes one mistake to swing the fight in your favor. Good luck trying to get someone to mess up.

DFQN1
07-13-2018, 03:04 PM
Cent is still a problem because he is too weak.

wolfman25br
07-13-2018, 06:44 PM
No hero should have in his kit such a big reward after a mistake. No hero has a whole sequence of chaos after an unblockable. I believe that he is the only one to have follow up after the unblockable, all the others works as finishers.

1 parry destroys, 2 parrys obliterates any character.

Against experienced cents you force yourself to turtle, any mistake can be fatal.

The noob stomper only label, never convinced me. Everyone comes with this ******** that on the pro level he is not good yada yada ... yeah...sure.

Knight_Raime
07-13-2018, 08:00 PM
No hero should have in his kit such a big reward after a mistake. No hero has a whole sequence of chaos after an unblockable. I believe that he is the only one to have follow up after the unblockable, all the others works as finishers.

1 parry destroys, 2 parrys obliterates any character.

Against experienced cents you force yourself to turtle, any mistake can be fatal.

The noob stomper only label, never convinced me. Everyone comes with this ******** that on the pro level he is not good yada yada ... yeah...sure.

Centurion with no feats/gear does 65 damage for his cutscene combo. That's equivalent to many out of stamina punishes in the game. Centurion can do 80+ damage with his OOS punishes. But so can quite a few other heros. The reason centurion feels so punishing is because of the technicality that he can do said punishes more frequently.

But this requires the opponent to mess up harder than most people do. See normal punishes that are devistating usually require a parry or a GB. Both of these are easier to land. Where as Centurion has to land an unblockable heavy that can't be feinted once committed to. The heavy fully charged is a 1000ms attack from neutral. or 1300ms attack if it's from the chained heavy. Meaning you have at least a second to both see and ready to respond to either attack. For frame of reference raiders zone is a 1000ms attack and the new Tiandi's dodge heavy is 1200ms attack.

The wording from your first post is slightly misleading. It's referring to his unblockable heavy. But you worded it making it sound like it's the only unblockable move in the game that can be followed with something which isn't true. Conq's dash bash is an example of this. For future reference you should say unblockable attack when referring to something that can be parried and unblockable bash when you're referring to all other unblockables.

Anyway, All other unblockable attacks in the game sans 2-3 have either a mix up option or a feint option. off the top of my head Centurion's charged heavy and shugoki's charged heavy are the only unblockable attacks in the game that have no hard feint or soft feint options. So sure. Centurion is the only one with an unblockable attack that follows up into more guaranteed moves. But it's a slow attack that has to be committed to.

"one parry destroy's 2 parries obliterates." All centurion gets off of a parry is 25 damage. No character in the game has 50 health. Unless you're referring to the stamina damage of parry counter. But considering the wording I don't think you were.

"Any experienced cents force you to turtle."

Centurion has nothing in his kit that forces you to play hyper defensively. And technically speaking if you turtle VS the Centurion he's the one getting screwed. Not you. Because his kick is reactable. Because his heavy soft feint to GB doesn't force you to do anything other than stand their and block/cgb. If you literally refuse to parry unless he charges into unblockable he can't do anything.

Clearly you won't be convinced of the label because that would be admitting that you're a noob. Since it seems like you still struggle to fight him.

wolfman25br
07-13-2018, 10:17 PM
Centurion with no feats/gear does 65 damage for his cutscene combo. That's equivalent to many out of stamina punishes in the game. Centurion can do 80+ damage with his OOS punishes. But so can quite a few other heros. The reason centurion feels so punishing is because of the technicality that he can do said punishes more frequently.

What happens is that after taking all that damage you still leave in OOS vulnerable to more damage and potentially taking away chance of a reaction.
Show me a hero who can do the same.

But this requires the opponent to mess up harder than most people do. See normal punishes that are devistating usually require a parry or a GB. Both of these are easier to land. Where as Centurion has to land an unblockable heavy that can't be feinted once committed to. The heavy fully charged is a 1000ms attack from neutral. or 1300ms attack if it's from the chained heavy. Meaning you have at least a second to both see and ready to respond to either attack. For frame of reference raiders zone is a 1000ms attack and the new Tiandi's dodge heavy is 1200ms attack.

It is not for the damage or viability of moves, but for the unreasonable reward for single error, a parry, a knee...OOS and a wall ... and youre done for.

off the top of my head Centurion's charged heavy and shugoki's charged heavy are the only unblockable attacks in the game that have no hard feint or soft feint options.

What you talking about, sure it does... soft feint on GB...

So sure. Centurion is the only one with an unblockable attack that follows up into more guaranteed moves. But it's a slow attack that has to be committed to.

Glad you noticed that, but forgot that a wall resolves this inconvenience for him.

All centurion gets off of a parry is 25 damage. No character in the game has 50 health. Unless you're referring to the stamina damage of parry counter. But considering the wording I don't think you were.

Parry damage stamina, that leads you to OOS, Damage heatlh, etc...

The point is one mistake.... one parry and one GB without defend...its too much of a reward.

Centurion has nothing in his kit that forces you to play hyper defensively. And technically speaking if you turtle VS the Centurion he's the one getting screwed. Not you. Because his kick is reactable. Because his heavy soft feint to GB doesn't force you to do anything other than stand their and block/cgb. If you literally refuse to parry unless he charges into unblockable he can't do anything.

Look at the paper it seems that everything he does has remedy, that [it is extremely easy to escape all offensive possibilities, but in reality this does not occur. And keep in mind that my reference here is especially complicated in 4 x 4 mode, in duel, the risk can be overcome by skill and experience.
But he takes so much from the experience, because it does not seem right the way so effortless in that he capitalizes on the mistakes.
You do not see anyone referring to this question for other heroes, as much as it is related in relation to him.

Clearly you won't be convinced of the label because that would be admitting that you're a noob. Since it seems like you still struggle to fight him.

Next time start with that phrase, it will save our time.
Regrettably, the adolecente affirmation necessary to say I am better that you do not help at all.
The community as a whole continues to complain, because it remains bothered with this issue.
You may not notice, but such behavior, even if it is in respect and respect to a game, something insignificant, can affect other points in your life, especially your judgment of the really important issues.

We're here to have fun, and everything goes downhill, when its not there anymore.

BTTrinity
07-14-2018, 01:52 AM
He's not super strong, just super annoying to fight against.

+1

Knight_Raime
07-14-2018, 09:06 PM
@wolfman25br

~Centurion's cutscene combo does not OOS people unless they're already missing a fair bit of stamina. And while parry counter does do a lot of stamina damage it's not exclusive to him. goki's headbutt, glad's parry counter, and I believe one other person has a move that does massive stamina damage. Not saying it's balanced. Because I did mention in my OG post here that i'd like to see the stamina damage nerfed. I'm just pointing out that he's not the only guy who can do a lot of stam damage. also this original point was about actual damage. so bringing up stam damage is straw manning me to make me argue on a different point.

~Parry counter can't OOS someone with a full bar of stam. You can if you follow with a kick. But that nets you a light and the kick can't splat. So you're giving up lots of potential damage just to OOS someone. And as this point mentions his cutscene combo isn't easy to get. Which again isn't me stating it's inherently balanced because of that. Just pointing out that other heros can do comparable damage easier.

~Centurion can't soft feint into GB once his heavy is unblockable. So either you don't know centurion or you read my point wrong. Which again to clarify. Centurion and shugoki are the only 2 characters in the game with an unblockable attack that they're forced to commit to once it's unblockable. Every other parryable unblockable in this game can either be hard feinted or soft feinted.

~Yeah and how are you getting this wall to magically always be there? And even if there is a wall how are you managing to splat them on it? Soft feint into GB? doesn't work if the person turtles at you. Because your heavy doesn't force a parry unless it's unblockable. and at that point I can just parry safely or dodge for a better GB punish. Parry counter? More likely but also risky. Now if Centurion could force someone to react with his soft feint combo then you'd have a point here. But he doesn't.

~And my point this entire time is that the reward is arguably off set by how difficult it is to get into said reward of his max punishes.

~There are far better picks in 4v4 then centurion. Centurion is an active detriment to team comps because his punches and bashes feed revenge really well. (all bashes do. But bashing is core to his kit.) By bringing up this point it only goes to show me my original assumption about your comments to be true. And it's a point you refute despite stating other wise with this point. Centurion is a newb stomper. I'm not nor have I ever argued that he isn't a frustration in low skill brackets. The issue here is you're trying to state that isn't the case AND that he's a problem for high skilled matches in 4's. Which he's not.

~The community as a whole complains about Centurion for more than one reason. He's frustrating for low skilled players. and he's a joke for high skilled players. lumping all complainers into one group is almost as bad as me assuming you're a noob skill wise. I have stated in this thread and other Centurion based ones that' i'm not happy with where he is. and i've wanted him reworked basically entirely for months now. the only reason why i ever even post in his "defense" is because people keep making false claims about him. I'm all for the community coming together and coming up with a way to make Centurion more "fun" to play with and deal with. But in order to get there we all have to come to the same conclusion. Otherwise we can't have a solid idea.

Meaning. Until everyone can recognize that his kit is awful and is only good against poor players we're never going to be on the same page.

Hormly
07-14-2018, 09:27 PM
fought a cent today and yeah, I made one mistake at the start and he took me for a ride that ended with me OOS and half dead. I then spent what seemed like an eternity perpetually OOS while he kept the pressure on...

... but eventually I managed to get my stamina back, and to my delight, discovered that my health wasn't so bad, and to my further surprise found that after a few short exchanges I managed to even up our HP, at which point the party was crashed by a teammate :/

Point being, after being dragged through a gauntlet of punches, knockdowns, kicks and what have you, I was able to recover pretty fast and would likely have won in spite of it all. The cent is NOT what I would call super strong, but he is indeed one of the most terribly designed characters in the roster. This is what happens when you release a character whos entire kit revolves around a single broken gimmick, then you nerf that single gimmick.

Ask the wardens with their shoulder spam.

ADixon81
07-15-2018, 05:57 AM
The centurion can has a light to unblockable charge feint to guard break which would easily counter an aramusha. Also his kicks are a good opener fast heavy combo with punches. How is the centurion broken?

ArmoredChocobo
07-15-2018, 02:06 PM
I think the problem is that Cent requires a person to make a mistake. Itís his entire schtick.

Thatís why heís a joke at top-level play but the bane of mid/low-level play.

His ability to completely shut down an opponent for a single failed dodge or parry is insane.

Megablade619
07-25-2018, 09:27 AM
I never actually thought people would reply to this I thought Iíd come back to see ďur jus salty lul got gudĒ but, gratefully, here we all are. Iíve read most, if not all of the replies to this and a few things have become clear to me.
ē Most people want a full Kensei style rework
ē Most people this Cent is a one trick that got his one trick taken
ē There are people with much stronger feelings on this than me. And I thank you for your war stories because theyíre actually very entertaining.
So Iíd like to start by commenting on the general idea that Cent is a noob crusher. According to FH Tracker, Iím in the top 1% of Kensei, and thatís really my only grounds for even speaking up. (Feel free to tell me if FHT is credible or not tho either way I like to think Iím above average). That being said, Iím no Spliced or Havok. I agree with the idea that Cent needs a full rework. I think instead of more bashes, we should have more guaranteed moves. Centís kick guarantees a light. Kenseiís pommel bash does the same. Assassins do what they do, and you knooow what they do. Raider can keep feinting. Warden, Warlord, Conq, Nobu, Shino, Thighlander, Shaman. Personally, I think Lawdaddyís shove (The neutral one, not on block) should also guarantee a light. The only thing that makes Centís special is itís mid combo. Nobody else does that besides Nobushi, but her kicks and punches are easily predictable after one or two. But back to Cent, letís say mid combo you see Centboi wind up that violent left hook. He can
a) Let Ďer rip
b) Charge it so it hits you if you move to fast
Both choices are correct, you get punched. Now that youíre stunned he can
a) Get his free light
b) See if youíre lacking and toss a heavy
c) Charge his heavy so itís unblockable
d) Immediately go for a gb if you react too quickly
e) Charge his heavy but cancel into a gb
f) Look at you and laugh in Roman
I donít think I need to tell you that 5 different directions might be too many (didnít count the joke one). But I think in general the community doesnít find him fun to play against and instead of just talking down on him, we should work together to suggest a plausible, fair rework to a character that needs dire help.

PanzerShrekonin
07-25-2018, 03:36 PM
Cent needs a complete rework just like Kensei. Like, everything has to change or at least get numbers changed etc.

The only reason he gets a heavy off of a heavy parry, is because if im not mistaken, his heavies hit the softest out of all the characters. I believe its 25 damage but I could be mistaken.

Im a cent main and while I know its absolutely frustrating to get wall splatted and cutscened, it's frustrating for me because I have to turtle up or just hope the enemy is incompetent with their parries. I would love a complete rework so the character is more viable and less frustrating, but honestly, what character in the game doesn't have a frustrating set. Kensei is frustrating cause of his mixups, berserker cause of hte heavy armor and the fast light after a heavy that comes from all directions, PK cause of hte speed and the bleed, Orochi cause of the speed of his lights, Warden with shoulder bash, Raiders GB's and OOS punishes.

Unfortunatly, frustration is part of gaming and all characters have something that frustrates someone. But yes, I still want a rework. I want my cent to be sexy.

Why cant Cent have a shield and become a new heavy? We're in need of a new heavy class!

Or maybe him like Valk into a hybrid kind of shielder? But no, I want another heavy class.

Arekonator
07-25-2018, 03:50 PM
Cent is fundamentally broken on design level, he needs complete rework. No ammount of number tweaking is going to "fix" him, He will always feel **** and unfun to verse, regardless what his actual powerlevel/current numbers are.
He is not "hard" to deal with, once you identify the exit points out of his chains. It still feels incredibly bad when you get nailed by it

Legion25846
07-25-2018, 04:05 PM
Cent needs a complete rework just like Kensei. Like, everything has to change or at least get numbers changed etc.

The only reason he gets a heavy off of a heavy parry, is because if im not mistaken, his heavies hit the softest out of all the characters. I believe its 25 damage but I could be mistaken.

Im a cent main and while I know its absolutely frustrating to get wall splatted and cutscened, it's frustrating for me because I have to turtle up or just hope the enemy is incompetent with their parries. I would love a complete rework so the character is more viable and less frustrating, but honestly, what character in the game doesn't have a frustrating set. Kensei is frustrating cause of his mixups, berserker cause of hte heavy armor and the fast light after a heavy that comes from all directions, PK cause of hte speed and the bleed, Orochi cause of the speed of his lights, Warden with shoulder bash, Raiders GB's and OOS punishes.

Unfortunatly, frustration is part of gaming and all characters have something that frustrates someone. But yes, I still want a rework. I want my cent to be sexy.

Why cant Cent have a shield and become a new heavy? We're in need of a new heavy class!

Or maybe him like Valk into a hybrid kind of shielder? But no, I want another heavy class.

This right here. I'm also a cent main and my biggest issue is when i fight someone who makes mistakes the fight is boring cause i can cut scene them to death But when i fight someone who is good i cant land a single blow. Ive officially hung up the centurion for now and started to play Valk and Raider But everytime i go to pick i allway run my curser over the cent and go no don't waste your time your ether going to dominate a noob ( not that fun ) or get dominated by someone ( even less fun ).

The only thing about this thread i can't stand is people defending the wall splat damage im not sure why everyone has this idea that the cent is a god on walls but there are tons of other characters that can punish on a wall splat also where are these walls commng from ????? whos the guy that just runs against a wall and says ok you can Gb me now and push me into it? Last thing GB works 10% of the time so even if you do get next to a wall chances are your not getting the GB its so easy to break it and people are so good at it it very rarely happens.

DFQN1
07-25-2018, 06:58 PM
Cent gets a heavy off of a parry because his heavies are 600ms fast. Everything which is at least 600ms fast is confirmed after a heavy parry.

DefiledDragon
07-25-2018, 08:23 PM

Complete logical fallacy. So if they put a character in the game who had no weapons at all and couldn't do any damage save for the fact that they had a nuclear missile launcher that was a guaranteed one shot you wouldn't want it changed because it was "the only thing they had going for them"?

His ability to completely control his opponent through stamina drain is not only frustrating for his opponent, it's also boring. He's way too one dimentional and imo needs considerable work done to make him interesting to fight against and to use.

Meanpie13
07-25-2018, 09:44 PM
Since we're all talking about Cent and how he needs a rework, here are changes I think he should have:
1) Ability to cancel zone after the first or second hit
2) A slight damage buff
3) Ability to soft feint his unblockable into a light and continue his chains
4) Remove his charged punch; no more knockdown .
So a fully charged heavy guarantees a normal punch for stamina drain followed by a light that can continue his chain. The slight damage buff would partially make up for no more knockdown cutscene.
5) It wouldn't hurt for his punch or kick to be sped back up

Legion25846
07-25-2018, 10:25 PM
Since we're all talking about Cent and how he needs a rework, here are changes I think he should have:
1) Ability to cancel zone after the first or second hit
2) A slight damage buff
3) Ability to soft feint his unblockable into a light and continue his chains
4) Remove his charged punch; no more knockdown .
So a fully charged heavy guarantees a normal punch for stamina drain followed by a light that can continue his chain. The slight damage buff would partially make up for no more knockdown cutscene.
5) It wouldn't hurt for his punch or kick to be sped back up

I would take allot of these tho i would like zone changed period its crap.

Shanty_Man
08-05-2018, 10:50 PM
I have already mentioned this in another post so I apologize for the spam, but the biggest problem I have with the Centurion is that they are an absolutely miserable experience to play against (and based on the feedback of people who main Cent, it seems like they are not very rewarding to play either).

I agree that they have "one thing going for them" but since their entire class is based around that one thing, I think it's up to the devs now to completely rework the class and diversify their arsenal.

That being said, I am definitely in the "noob" category that people refer to when they say "noob crusher" and I don't feel bad about that, having only about 70 hours in the game. What I feel bad about is abandoning matches with an enemy centurion on the team because I know I will not enjoy the next 15 minutes of my life.

This has me extremely worried for the upcoming new classes, because if they are anything like Centurion, I will have to completely abandon the game. (please don't read that as "F--- UBISOFT RAAAAAGE!) - Ubisoft has made a fantastic game (well...now it is) with a few glaring issues and I believe this is one of them. Please fix this...pleeaaaaase!!