PDA

View Full Version : New Update - X Games Minneapolis 2018!

CaptainWeelie
07-11-2018, 03:20 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/TF_Minea_1280x720_01.png

Howdy, y'all!

The World’s biggest action sports event comes to Trials Frontier - X Games Minneapolis 2018 is here!

Get ready to flip - with 9 exciting new Tracks to be won , one slick new Paintjob, a sporty new outfit in X Games Minneapolis 2018! Don’t forget to try the super-new Superman Stunt in Sector X!

Meet ‘The Rev’!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/TheRev.png

Your host for this event would be Fanboy's stunt-lovin' cousin 'The Rev!'

'Fan Points’ Again?

Each Track starts with 0 Fan Points at your disposal.
Fan Points in the X Games Minneapolis event can be earned –

1. By performing Stunts on a Track

Inverted Airtime (Per Second) - 3 Fan Points
Wheelie (Per Meter) - 2 Fan Points
Backflip (Completed) - 4 Fan Points
Frontflip (Completed) - 5 Fan Points
Superman (Per Second) - 10 Fan Points (Sector X)

2.By earning Fan Point Multipliers based on your Riding skills (Track time)

Pro – 4x Multiplier
Expert – 3x Multiplier
Intermediate – 2x Multiplier
Beginner – 1x Multiplier

3. By earning Fan Points for the following Medals -

Platinum Medal – 125 Fan Points
Gold Medal – 50 Fan Points
Silver Medal – 25 fan points
Bronze Medal – 5 Fan Points

Please note that every crash resets the Fan Points to the Fan Point score made at the previous Checkpoint.

To avoid losing Fan Points, you must keep a track of the ever-decreasing Track Timer on the top-left of the Tracks. After the Timer reaches zero, there will be a loss of Fan Points. If this time-limit has been exceeded, you will not be able to earn additional Fan Points on that Track, without restarting.

The all-new 'Superman’ Stunt!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Superman_Stunt.png

Introducing a stunt that’s never been performed in the Frontier before!
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It’s actually just you!

To perform the Superman Stunt, start with a high jump, then swipe and hold the Brake button! Releasing the swiped button will get you back to your normal riding position. Now go get more Fan Points than ever before!

X Tickets - an event exclusive currency!

Each race in the event would cost you 1 X Ticket.
You get a total of 5 Free X Tickets to start the event with, and 1 X Ticket every 20 minutes!
Also, don’t forget to claim your Free X Ticket Gift Bundle at the start of each Leg!

Event Dates and Details:

6 Legs of 4 days each, with a brand new reward track for each Leg!

Leg 1 - 12th July to 16th July
Leg 2 - 16th July to 20th July
Leg 3 - 20th July to 24th July
Leg 4 - 24th July to 28th July
Leg 5 - 28th July to 1st August
Leg 6 - 1st August to 5th August

All Legs start at 9:01 AM UTC/GMT and end at 9AM UTC/GMT.

Two New Boosters!

- Super Stunts: 15 Gems – Earn 2x Fan Points for each Stunt on a Track, for 1 Hour
- X-Generator: 15 Gems – Speeds up X Ticket regeneration to 5 minutes, for 24 hours

The Rewards!

- 9 New Tracks!
- 3 Classic Outfits – Butch, Wurst Racer, Ninja
- 3 Classic paintjobs - X Mantis Paintjob, Tango X Paintjob, Berserker ‘Spirits’ Paintjob
- An Exclusive track for the Top 5% in the overall event

What else is new?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/MinneapolisPJ.png

- The slick new ‘Riptide X-18’ Paintjob!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Chris.png

- A new Chris ‘Wheels’ Caper outfit sporting the ‘X Games Minneapolis 2018’ logo!
Special Ability - Equipping the ‘Chris ‘Wheels’ Caper ' outfit would increase the Free X Ticket bracket from 5 to 10

Get ready to show off your skills, earn fan points & ride your way to glory!
For any questions or feedback about this update, do let us know as a response to this thread.

xitooner
07-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Interesting set of rules, that seem to try to prevent some of the worst abuses we had last time. Fingers-crossed that this time the event is well tested by QA. :)

Stefan2499
07-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Superman? This could be cool, lets not create too much fmx though please.
What could be fun though, is if theres another leaderboard...for fmx...in other word stunt points.
Also nice to see the multiplier, based on the time. Others, including me suggested that for the bunker

bakum4tsu
07-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Nice! Looking forward to play this event.

link42586
07-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Pls no..No tricks...swiping sucks for me because the top part of my ipad screen (near the camera) doesn't work correctly causing me to rotate my entire ipad before ads start so I can x out of the ads afterwards (hoping to god it's not on the other side and it's not A fixed ad in the first place)..And tricks didn't work in fusion...It was terribly tedious and not fun. PLS don't make more tricks.

link42586
07-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Game is fun enough without tricks and by my screen doesn't work properly I mean the top 5-10% of my screen doesn't work at all making gas kinda hard at times..i'm top 50 btw. So I love this game.

Stefan2499
07-11-2018, 10:21 PM
Game is fun enough without tricks and by my screen doesn't work properly I mean the top 5-10% of my screen doesn't work at all making gas kinda hard at times..i'm top 50 btw. So I love this game.

I thought the slide would be like the stallion, what do u mean you need top of ipad??:confused:

PappaBearNL
07-12-2018, 08:07 AM
Then reposition the input buttons to a higher position? Not their fault your ipad is slightly broken right?

gavins881TFG
07-12-2018, 09:21 AM
Since this update I have lost the swipe function for the stallion. Has anyone else experienced this? It will work only when bike ya on the ground as soon as yourbin the sir it stops working

gavins881TFG
07-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Captain wheelie have you had any other reports of stallion swipe function not working now since update??

Stefan2499
07-12-2018, 09:41 AM
Captain wheelie have you had any other reports of stallion swipe function not working now since update??

Go talk to customer support about this

CagBall
07-12-2018, 11:45 AM
I cannot swipe either - no superman for me it seems. Also, the game is now incredibly laggy and very difficult to play!

Stefan2499
07-12-2018, 12:26 PM
Superman is only for the special track on top. You get infinite retries on it, but you can only enter it 3 times per day. Get best run possible for highest points
At least thats the only track where i made the stunt work

Stefan2499
07-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Once again not bugfree 😔
Just got donkey blueprints on the lootwheel...although i own the donkey

MaseThing
07-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Terrible choice of bike, very underpowered and too easy to crash with. So why bother doing tricks or trying most courses?
Track selection is even worse. Easy to tell this was designed to force people into buying gems.
The punishment ticks of negative 3 point every 0.5 seconds kills all achievement done in any track.
QA needs to be slapped around for how badly this event has been tuned.

Sardius77-TFG
07-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Terrible choice of bike, very underpowered and too easy to crash with. So why bother doing tricks or trying most courses?
Track selection is even worse. Easy to tell this was designed to force people into buying gems.
The punishment ticks of negative 3 point every 0.5 seconds kills all achievement done in any track.
QA needs to be slapped around for how badly this event has been tuned.

This event is very manageable without gems. It seems much more balanced than any recent events. I'm guessing you don't have many upgrades for your Tango?

The last bunker event with fan points was incredibly frustrating. When the announcement for this event was made I cringed...but it seems that the new fan point system is actually pretty good. The per-leg requirements aren't ridiculously hard, which means I don't have to spend huge amounts of time trying to complete it. So far (bugs aside) I'm impressed. The superman thing is a little

Don't forget to talk to the guy in the saloon to unlock his little mini-events. These will definitely help you on your way!

xitooner
07-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Yeah, per-leg requirements are very doable; especially because they let you use your tickets on your best/favorite track over and over again to get good points. Only other desirable thing is to make sure you are in the top 5% for event for the track reward there (also doable for frequent players)

Stefan2499
07-12-2018, 03:19 PM
This event is very manageable without gems. It seems much more balanced than any recent events. I'm guessing you don't have many upgrades for your Tango?

The last bunker event with fan points was incredibly frustrating. When the announcement for this event was made I cringed...but it seems that the new fan point system is actually pretty good. The per-leg requirements aren't ridiculously hard, which means I don't have to spend huge amounts of time trying to complete it. So far (bugs aside) I'm impressed. The superman thing is a little

Don't forget to talk to the guy in the saloon to unlock his little mini-events. These will definitely help you on your way!

Tango? I suppose we all have different bikes?
I have the jackal. But lets be fair, theres 4 maps to choose from, you only need to play 1 and you can get the points that way. Choose the best track ( I chose acrobats quarter)
Easy to platinum, easy for stunts.
Totally managable without gems
Also they put map snippets in the loot wheel, very disapointing, idk yet if i can even get them :/

Stefan2499
07-12-2018, 03:21 PM
Also dont retry for tickets if you mess up, i did that at beginning but that way ypu just lose tickets and points
Because you can retry indefinitely

DylanDeMorte
07-12-2018, 06:04 PM
The event wheel keeps giving Stallion and Donkey blueprints I dont need; I have all bikes already! Can I get more ticket chances instead please? Or maybe pieces of track maps I didnt get in past events!

The fan-point goals are awfully easy to meet in this pass; lets see if they increase the amount needed in each future round.

Bobbyboil
07-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Same as above, I'm getting stallion and donkey blueprints when I have them already, likewise map bits would be better, or agent blueprints

dare2009devil
07-12-2018, 11:08 PM
I haven't unlock berserker yet, so will I have spirits paintjob, when I get this bike? I want to collect new paintjobs, but I don't see the point to unlock some bike, when I don't have enough coins to upgrade bikes that I already have. (sorry if my english is bad)

Stefan2499
07-12-2018, 11:51 PM
I haven't unlock berserker yet, so will I have spirits paintjob, when I get this bike? I want to collect new paintjobs, but I don't see the point to unlock some bike, when I don't have enough coins to upgrade bikes that I already have. (sorry if my english is bad)

Yes, you will have all the painjobs unlocked, even if you didnt own the bike yet.

fastback232015
07-13-2018, 04:41 PM
So the first day this came out, I had a loot wheel spin with a Donkey blueprint in it. Shocking since I already have the donkey. Didn't get it and thought it was a one time thing so I brushed it off.

Today the donkey bp piece showed up again and I got it. Behold, the blueprint screen comes up and the piece fills in the LAST piece I needed to "unlock" the donkey.

Come on Ubisoft, as a software engineer at a reputable company, I know that heads will roll for letting an off by one error go live.

Whatever new code you wrote that puts blueprint pieces in the lootwheel for Xgame tracks, its trying to count how many blueprint pieces I have of various bikes, putting a piece in the wheel if it detects that I have less than the total for unlocking. This code is off by 1, thinking I have one less donkey blueprint piece than I actually have.

For the 1 bogus blueprint I got I'll take 1 Agent Blueprint piece.
For doing your code debug for you, I'll take 3 more blueprint pieces. Again Agent Blue Print is fine.

To all my people getting the same issue, pay close attention and do please confirm that when you get a blueprint piece of a bike you have, it completes the blueprint. If that is consistently the result then I am right.

TLDR: If you are seeing blueprints in the lootwheel for bikes you already have, pay close attention when you get it and see if it is the last piece you needed. Because if that is the case, I know what the issue is.

fastback232015
07-13-2018, 04:52 PM
Quick update, just got a donkey part again and once again the game thinks its the last piece I need to unlock the donkey.

You're loot wheel code is off by 1. It thinks the full donkey blueprint is one short.

2 Pieces owed for bogus donkey pieces
3 for debugging your code for you.

5 blueprint pieces for the Agent pls.
On second thought make it 5 pieces for the BMW F 800 GS. I actually do only have one blueprint piece of that one.

fastback232015
07-13-2018, 05:45 PM
Just got my third last donkey piece even though I have the Donkey.

3 Pieces to replace the ones I am owed.
3 for doing your work for you.

6 Pieces of the BWM Bike. I look forward to claiming my price.

Kronoxos
07-13-2018, 08:03 PM
Enjoying this event so far, although I'm also getting Donkey blueprints when I've had the bike for a few years already...

Question: Do the Fan Points Earned reset to 0 at the beginning of a new Leg, or do they go towards the next Leg's rewards too?
i.e. is there any point in racking up Fan Points once you've earned all the rewards of the current leg? (Besides getting enough to be in the top 5% on leaderboard)

fastback232015
07-13-2018, 08:58 PM
I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I am hoping it does NOT reset but also I think the interface would specify leg points and total somewhere if it was going to reset.

fastback232015
07-13-2018, 09:00 PM
Also have you gotten the blueprint on the lootwheel? If so was it your last piece?

Kronoxos
07-13-2018, 09:04 PM
Haven't landed on the blueprint but I don't remember what my last piece was anyway...

fastback232015
07-13-2018, 09:06 PM
I dont mean that.
If you do land on the blueprint see if it fills in the last piece needed to unlock the bike.

wieszczu2014
07-13-2018, 10:01 PM
Check your score first next to FAN POINTS EARNED and then by pressing EVENT LEADERBOARD button
mine is showing different numbers and it keeps increasing difference after each race (FAN POINTS EARNED is bigger)
and during event the difference is bigger and bigger - duno why

cheers
Przemo

Stefan2499
07-13-2018, 11:50 PM
I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I am hoping it does NOT reset but also I think the interface would specify leg points and total somewhere if it was going to reset.

Theres the top 5% track
It cant really
Although idk how they will implement the points for the legs, i assume they get reset, but they keep the total for the 5% goal only

kamilus26
07-14-2018, 10:57 AM
I've seen a blueprint for the first time and that was the first time I had platinum medal, so probably it's in a some way connected.

Bobbyboil
07-14-2018, 11:33 AM
Every piece of blueprint for donkey and stallion, which is on the loot wheel, when I land on it, fills in the last piece every time, of a bike I already have and they are both fully upgraded.

That's happened at least five times now. Why no agent pieces, I only need 5 of those?

Kronoxos
07-14-2018, 01:12 PM
Since I haven't received a response yet...

Question: Do the Fan Points Earned reset to 0 at the beginning of a new Leg, or do they go towards the next Leg's rewards too?
i.e. is there any point in racking up Fan Points once you've earned all the rewards of the current leg? (Besides getting enough to be in the top 5% on leaderboard)

Would really appreciate an answer! Thanks

Stefan2499
07-14-2018, 02:04 PM
@kronoxos
I guess we will see in two days

CaptainWeelie
07-16-2018, 06:27 AM
Since I haven't received a response yet...

Would really appreciate an answer! Thanks

Hi Kronoxos, Fan Points are reset to 0 at the start of each leg, but stay in the Top 5% throughout the event to win the exclusive Track 'Infected Cavern'!

dutscher-DE
07-16-2018, 09:01 AM
i like the update, the superman is awesome and i got the stallion+donkey blueprints too. but what is an update/event without bugs? thats what we have since 4 years :D

cheers

alexmacdek
07-16-2018, 11:57 AM
The first part is ended but nothing happen. The time of countdown is 00.00.00 and no rewards or new part.

alexmacdek
07-16-2018, 01:29 PM
I also deleted and re-installed it. iOS version

TaxxorbaK
07-16-2018, 01:45 PM
Hi,

For several users, the event completely disappeared (IOS or Android devices).
Could you investigate this problem please ? I raised a ticket but no answer for the moment. :)

As you imagine, it is really frustrating... (especially when you are pretty sure to finish within top 5%)

Thank you.

Razkar_
07-16-2018, 05:20 PM
Same problem here :/

kamilus26
07-16-2018, 06:03 PM
Guys, what do you think about superman stunt? I find it completely useless and personally I prefer to take Donkey, do few flips and try to earn platinum medal which seems impossible with superman stunts.

Stefan2499
07-16-2018, 07:04 PM
Guys, what do you think about superman stunt? I find it completely useless and personally I prefer to take Donkey, do few flips and try to earn platinum medal which seems impossible with superman stunts.

I loke the stunt, it certainly helps rack up the points. And you need to know, that you can do flips while doing the stunt. Therefore its not useless, you are just doing it wrong

Kronoxos
07-16-2018, 07:24 PM
My Fan Points shown in the Event Leaderboard are very quickly falling behind the amount of total Fan Points I have earned.

I know the Leaderboard doesn't get updated immediately, but my Points earned were behind at the end of Leg 1, and the gap seems only to be getting bigger.

How to fix this?

In the meantime I'll be taking screenshots periodically, since I suspect this won't get fixed by the end of the Event...

noa-noa17
07-16-2018, 10:08 PM
The first part is ended but nothing happen. The time of countdown is 00.00.00 and no rewards or new part.

I have exactly the Same problem! Annoying. Anyone with a working solution? Installed the game on another device and logged in. Still the same there.

DavidT69
07-16-2018, 10:42 PM
since the first round is ended everything seems blocked
I'm in the top 5% but got no reward
new round seems more or less started (it says event ends in 19d) but countdown of the round is 0.0
I have now the 4 same races ('vie nocturne' in french') since this morning and each time I start a race , it goes back to the menu after 5sec and I lose my ticket :(

any news from support team?

YARDFACE
07-16-2018, 10:47 PM
Same problem as above. The event completely disappeared. Tried deleting app and re-install but it did not help.

OldSkullD
07-17-2018, 05:03 AM
What are the hours for this event? The servers have been down for an extended period everyday (especially right now).

olli_baer
07-17-2018, 07:41 AM
Hi,

For several users, the event completely disappeared (IOS or Android devices).
Could you investigate this problem please ? I raised a ticket but no answer for the moment. :)

As you imagine, it is really frustrating... (especially when you are pretty sure to finish within top 5%)

Thank you.

I have the same Problem. I allready deinstalled the Game and installed it again, but,it did. Not help.

alexmacdek
07-17-2018, 11:59 AM
After 24 hours the timer remains at 00 and nothing happen...

TaxxorbaK
07-17-2018, 02:54 PM
And... Event re-appeared... !
I suddenly had a choice to make between two saves :
- 0 minutes ago from device (recommended)
- 0 minutes ago from server with +45 gems and -3000 coins...

I chose the server one (more gems ! :p )
And the event was there again.

I also had some rewards (do not know exactly what) but apparently some random track parts (about 5-6 parts), so 45 gems I suppose and 9 out of 10 parts for leg 1 track... (really... not 10? I normally should have it and so it is not playable...)
And it seems I already had 6-7k fan points when "starting" leg 2

RL probably resolved the problem but no information from them.
So if you have to choose between two saves, be careful... I do not know what would have happened if I had chosen recommended one...:confused:

alexmacdek
07-17-2018, 08:16 PM
No luck here. For the second time I have deleted the app hoping in a server update. I opened a ticket too. Almost two days without any news.

clarx1
07-18-2018, 03:59 PM
I still have the event but getting the same blueprint problem as I imagine everyone is. Donkey, stallion, bandito. Have these already. Can we get agent on the wheel? Also are track pieces (switchblade something) limited to 2/leg?

davidbeckle2016
07-18-2018, 04:07 PM
Still not received a server update and only two days left on leg 2, can somebody please tell me how I can trigger a server reset for davidbeckle2016

davidbeckle2016
07-18-2018, 04:11 PM
Hi, is anybody else still waiting for the server reset that will supposedly let us back into the X-Games? Only two days left in this leg and very frustrated that noth8ngs being done to resolve the problem.
IOS, rider Davidbeckle2016

alexmacdek
07-18-2018, 06:15 PM
I have the same problem but no suggestion.

pburbrid
07-19-2018, 12:10 AM
I am also unable to play the second round of the new update. Same issue where all tracks are the same and when I start a track it goes black and back to map screen after a couple second. Superman stunt works, so I can play 3 tracks every 24 hours.

bahamut589
07-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Same problem here... I have also deleted the app and restored data from the server but the event is still missing! Please fix it!

humi79
07-19-2018, 11:34 AM
Same for me, server updated a few times but still stuck at leg 1

Hope theremis an update comming soon and compensation for us missing out on prizes

DavidT69
07-19-2018, 01:44 PM
still stuck too at the end of part one
drop from rank ~1200 to >2700, so now out of the top 5% :(

as said by humi79 hope we will have compensation for impacted players

Stefan2499
07-19-2018, 04:57 PM
Well that sucks, they might extend the event. It works for most players tho

PrOxAnto
07-19-2018, 08:56 PM
I am not sure how they haven't even adressed the issue.
I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people with this issue.

I really enjoyed the first leg, shame it never got to leg 2 though .... :/
It'd be hard to give compensation, wonder if they'll even do give it.

RayTsang1120
07-20-2018, 03:14 AM
event still disappeared from day2

Denniken
07-20-2018, 03:38 PM
I completed leg 2 and was waiting for leg 3 to begin but when the timer reached 0 nothing happened. It's been like that all day now. I can't play any of the bike challenges either until you fix this. :-(

alexmacdek
07-20-2018, 04:48 PM
You are lucky 'cause I am stuck at the end on leg1

hank_you
07-20-2018, 07:51 PM
I completed leg 2 and was waiting for leg 3 to begin but when the timer reached 0 nothing happened. It's been like that all day now. I can't play any of the bike challenges either until you fix this. :-(

Same thing here. Please fix it!

PrOxAnto
07-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Got the "Leg 2 ended" screen with no rewards gotten ofcourse (since it was stuck on 00.00.00 days etc.
Checked to see if now maybe I could do leg 3 but nope ... still stuck on the 00.00.00 days left, shame honestly.

Kronoxos
07-21-2018, 12:14 AM
I started Leg 3 about 12 hours ago, but it’s been about 2 hours now that the fat squirrel is trying to “download the latest content”.

PrOxAnto
07-21-2018, 10:46 AM
Seems the new forced update worked, I can now play Leg 3 ...
Still made me miss Leg 2 though unfortunately, not able to get anything during those 3/4 days.

BMitch014
07-21-2018, 01:56 PM
The event will not move in to leg 3 it’s stuck at the end of leg 2 showing the Agent event and Night Life as the only race when I enter that race it kicks me out after a couple of seconds! Everything else in the game is working fine I was ranked in the top 2% but now I’m dropping

RupanSansei77
07-21-2018, 07:17 PM
Make more points on Sector-X using superman stunts! Yes, for shure, in last choice of track, Casino Rooftops! What a bad joke Ubi/RL...

marveldr
07-21-2018, 09:29 PM
Complete ******** - have been at nightlife for 3 fkin days - why the hell do you dolts put out updates if all it does is piss people off?

commissairefred
07-22-2018, 12:07 AM
This bug is a shame. It ruins the event for me and for many players that are "frozen" at the end of leg 1 or leg 2, therefore losing any chance to have the track rewards and falling down the event global leaderboard. What kind of compensation do you propose to players suffering this awful bug? At the very least giving access to the now missing tracks and granting some event points would be required. Waiting for your appopriate answer RL / Captain...

bahamut589
07-22-2018, 08:04 AM
Still stucked at leg 1.........................

Kronoxos
07-22-2018, 11:22 AM
I started Leg 3 about 12 hours ago, but it’s been about 2 hours now that the fat squirrel is trying to “download the latest content”.

Still stuck trying to download new content. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app about 4 times but as soon as I log in to retrieve my progress the squirrel pops up trying to download content.
It varies between being stuck at 0%, or 18%, or 48%. No progress.

This is ridiculous.
Why is no one addressing all these issues about people being stuck and unable to play??

alexmacdek
07-22-2018, 08:35 PM
Still stucked at leg 1.........................

Me too...

BicoSan
07-23-2018, 07:46 PM
I´m freezing at end of leg 2...
since atualization...

BicoSan
07-23-2018, 07:49 PM
Mee too

IAMMOB4LYFE
07-24-2018, 10:26 AM
Stuck at the end of leg 3.

Rl/ ubisoft: goddam*n it

Ya boi 🌿

BicoSan
07-24-2018, 01:29 PM
Chalenge Freeze after leg 2, since last game update!!!

bullseye627
07-24-2018, 07:44 PM
This is extremely frustrating! Froze after leg 2 - I got the notification leg 3 was over ... but still stuck in leg 2 :mad::nonchalance:

kharismax
07-25-2018, 04:37 AM
CAN NOT CONTINUE TO LEG 3 :mad:

Kronoxos
07-25-2018, 11:20 AM
Even after iOS update the game is STILL stuck trying to download content and won't budge. I know it's not a connection issue since I've tried on WiFi and I have unlimited data allowance.

NO ACCESS TO GAME FOR 5 DAYS NOW!

booped
07-29-2018, 08:14 AM
b0rked can’t continue to leg 5

Jiri767
07-29-2018, 03:42 PM
X games - leg 5 je opět nefunkční 😥

StuartW96
07-29-2018, 04:44 PM
So it initially froze between leg 2 and 3. Downloaded the update which fixed it, lost a day on leg 3 but hey ho.

Now it's stuck again between leg 4 and 5... The update was only able to fix the problem for like a week. For many people it seems it never worked. How incompetent can you get lol?

Kronoxos
08-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Even after iOS update the game is STILL stuck trying to download content and won't budge. I know it's not a connection issue since I've tried on different WiFi networks and I have unlimited mobile data allowance.

I have tried deleting and downloading app about 8 times, to no avail.

I can't even submit a ticket since I CANNOT ACCESS GAME AT ALL!

NO ACCESS TO GAME FOR 13 DAYS NOW!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
08-02-2018, 04:41 PM
random track pieces stopped being delivered by the spin wheel

guess we will be left at 7/10 for both of them (switchblade and crookedgrind (translation sucks))

wonder if it was planned and what's the ideia behind it

alexmacdek
08-03-2018, 08:30 PM
random track pieces stopped being delivered by the spin wheel

guess we will be left at 7/10 for both of them (switchblade and crookedgrind (translation sucks))

wonder if it was planned and what's the ideia behind it
Same thing here! 7/10 for both tracks

Yrorcyn
08-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Same thing here! 7/10 for both tracks

me too. Stopped receiving map pieces in the wheel and started getting bike blueprints for bikes I already have.

Would like to know how I'll get the missing pieces...