PDA

View Full Version : HA on Zerk

Erhanninja
07-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Itís absolutely ridicilious. I can understand having HA on heavies or even lights (which by way stupid imo) HA means hero has to draw his strength and throw a strong attack so he is stable. What I donít understand is having HA on feints. What the hell is this? Zerk is about trading and all that fine. So he has HA I canít interrupt him even though I outsmart him. So I have to go for parry but he has Godly feints nearly impossible to react on the console pure guessing. Revenge means nothing against him coz he has like constant revenge canít interrupt him. I feel like a bot in training area just let him hit me. And when gets revenge he murders whole teams. They gave rework to a hero which he didnít need. Then ignored heroes that needed for seasons.

DrinkinMyStella
07-11-2018, 10:14 AM
his Ha is ridiculous, the word OP defiantly appliers to zerker I love using him because of how much HA he has and his damage is really good for an assassin as well so even if you trade hits with someone his damage with the HA will do more to your opponent.

Siegfried-Z
07-11-2018, 10:33 AM
It’s absolutely ridicilious. I can understand having HA on heavies or even lights (which by way stupid imo) HA means hero has to draw his strength and throw a strong attack so he is stable. What I don’t understand is having HA on feints. What the hell is this? Zerk is about trading and all that fine. So he has HA I can’t interrupt him even though I outsmart him. So I have to go for parry but he has Godly feints nearly impossible to react on the console pure guessing. Revenge means nothing against him coz he has like constant revenge can’t interrupt him. I feel like a bot in training area just let him hit me. And when gets revenge he murders whole teams. They gave rework to a hero which he didn’t need. Then ignored heroes that needed for seasons.

Well if he keep trading with you while in revenge just GB and max punish him...

And his HA has big bug.. i am not a zerk main at all i just enjoy to play him sometimes but really often zerk is interupted at moments he shouldn't.

He also has very short range and a parry at the good moment can makes him OOS.

Most of zerk also use often the same things ... Lights feinted for the opposit way 90% of times .. most of zerk has patterns.. after some exchange with a zerk you should be able to noticed it and parry the feint.

BTW, a very good zerk is still a crazy nightmare to fight i agree.. it was just some tips against him ^^

Charmzzz
07-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Zerk is on the same level as Conq, Kensei, Shaman, Highlander and Orochi imo. They are all pretty close in effectiveness and definitely above every other Character in Duel. So, if you nerf Zerker, better nerf the others too.

Darkmight_cz
07-11-2018, 12:34 PM
Zerk is on the same level as Conq, Kensei, Shaman, Highlander and Orochi imo. They are all pretty close in effectiveness and definitely above every other Character in Duel. So, if you nerf Zerker, better nerf the others too.

I dont agree at all with that statement. Certainly not Kensei or Highlander or Orochi maybe close to unpunishable conq but that's all. You know that vs many chars you have many possibilities how to punish them but not in case of Zerk. Vs Zerk you have only one - parry and since he is master of feints its really hard to parry him its more like guessing game. All other possibilityes are negated by HA (GB, interupts etc) so as you can see zerk is nowhere near those heroes. They are good but has their own drawbacs except conq he is nearly unpunishable also but he is going to be nerfed. But Ha on nearly all zerk moves make him unstoppable (with good player)

DrinkinMyStella
07-11-2018, 12:43 PM
I dont agree at all with that statement. Certainly not Kensei or Highlander or Orochi maybe close to unpunishable conq but that's all. You know that vs many chars you have many possibilities how to punish them in case of Zerk you have only one - parry a since he is master of feints its really hard its more like guessing game. All others possibilityes are negated by HA (GB, interupts etc) so as you can see zerk is nowhere near those heroes. They are good but has their own drawbacs except conq he is nearly unpunishable also but he is going to be nerfed. But Ha on nearly all zerk moves make him unstoppable (with good player)

^^^this, I didn't know how to put it into words but exactly this. How do you control a good zerker and his HA? parry and thats extremely hard. Kensei and highlander are more easily interrupted.

Charmzzz
07-11-2018, 01:50 PM
I'm not talking about "how to interrupt" anybody. I am talking about overall strength of Characters. HA is one of the things that get Zerker in the Top 5. All mentioned Characters have other things going for them. If you want balance, remove HA on Zerker, then you have another gimped Character (like PK now) and the others above that...

Legion25846
07-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Pk is far from gimped I fought a ****ing godly Pk the other day nothing wrong with the character.

RexXZ347
07-11-2018, 04:03 PM
HA on zerker needs to go. Lights are already fast plus feints. Also he can light chain you without pattern unlike aramusha.

We.the.North
07-11-2018, 05:09 PM
I have a Wifi internet and my computer is wired to the living room's TV ... As a result, the TV input delay makes parrying pretty much impossible. I'm not a competitive player so I don't mind this setup too much. It's enough against almost every hero in the game ... but two.

#1 : Berserker

When my only "true" defense is dodging on prediction. My only "true" opening to punish a berserker is after his 3-4 attack when he decides to stop his infinite chain because I keep dodging away. When he stops, there's an opening for a heavy attack punish. That's my only opening. Against a lot of other heroes, I find a way to sneak in a hit between some attacks and stagger my opponent mid attack. Against berserker, there are just no opening like that because of permanent hyper armor.

#2 : Kensei

Again, when my only "true" defense is dodging on prediction ... nope, doesn't even work because of Kensei's obnoxious zooming and tracking. But I guess I'm not alone with this problem, Shinobi has about a 32% win rate vs Kensei. Something should be done to improve this match up and I believe nerfing the tracking of Kensei's attack is a good start.

Darkmight_cz
07-11-2018, 05:13 PM
I'm not talking about "how to interrupt" anybody. I am talking about overall strength of Characters. HA is one of the things that get Zerker in the Top 5. All mentioned Characters have other things going for them. If you want balance, remove HA on Zerker, then you have another gimped Character (like PK now) and the others above that...

And Iam talking about that good Zerk player can be interupted only by Parry and you have no other choice which is ridiculous. I have never said to remove HA from him completely. When you meet aggressive player constantly attacking he have HA on all the time and that's really op coz it negates interupts by hits and GB attempts. It leaves you only one choice and that's parry. Personally Iam fine with HA on heavyes but why he have HA on lights ffs they are fast anyway.