PDA

View Full Version : Really enjoying the game, but there's a few problems I encountered.

TheButtKlckerUK
07-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Hello, I have some problems that I have encountered in The Crew 2, so here's what I have that I would like to see fixed.

1. Rewards Program Vehicles still return to their original spots when I replace them with different vehicles, even after the recent patch.

2. Player names do not appear properly when in free-roam, even when in map mode. Player names appear with 'UNKNOWN'.

3. McLaren P1 front wheels are not aligned with the custom widebody fender for the front fender option.

4. Nissan Fairlady Z PS30 (Z34) has a uncolourable area where the badging is next to the front fender. This is noticeable when applying shapes over the badging.

5. Wrap Editor shapes appear with the Matte Texture only and the shape finish cannot be changed other than the said texture.

6. You can only have 20 wraps which is quite limiting for experienced wrap designers. 100 wraps total per player should be a good limit.

7. You cannot change the interior on Touring Cars, that includes and is not limited to colouring the brake calipers.

8. You can't change the wheel size on some Street Race and Touring Car vehicles, one of them being the Cadillac Escalade.

8. You can't have a soft-top option with the rear fender customization that adds widebody fenders. This is known to be an issue on the Mazda MX5 ND, the Fiat 124 Spider, as well as other vehicles that come with optional soft-top roofs.

MY ISSUES AS OF JULY 13TH

1. When in the Living Room, you cannot turn off or mute the TV. This can be a bit annoying when your trying to customize your vehicles there, even when to listening to music.

2. The new weather system is great, but I feel the weather changes should occur a bit more frequent.

I will update this post every so often whenever I encounter problems that I feel should be worth reporting. Thank you for reading.

InstaFaceTweet
07-14-2018, 03:29 AM
You can mute the TV. Turn on ingame Radio, then turn down the music volume slider in the audio options.

The TV trailer will only mute when ingame Radio is playing. :(

And so you say on the PS4 it is 20 layers only? On PC its 1000 layers per side...

cjmsouza_BR
07-14-2018, 10:10 PM
The game is also GPS with problem, a bug really unbearable, really wanted to Ubisoft Fix this

Digitalspit504
07-15-2018, 01:37 AM
You can mute the TV. Turn on ingame Radio, then turn down the music volume slider in the audio options.

The TV trailer will only mute when ingame Radio is playing. :(

And so you say on the PS4 it is 20 layers only? On PC its 1000 layers per side...

I think hes trying to say that you can only have 20 wraps per vehicle.

TheButtKlckerUK
07-16-2018, 12:10 AM
Yes I was referring the total amount of wraps you can make, not layors.

TheButtKlckerUK
07-16-2018, 12:24 AM
You can mute the TV. Turn on in-game Radio, then turn down the music volume slider in the audio options.

Thank you for providing this info. I was wondering if there was a way. I will try this out when I get on.

Ubi-Bandicoot
07-17-2018, 02:11 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the list and for taking the time to let us know about your feedback and reporting irregularities.

I have forwarded this on and if we require any more information i'll get back to you on this thread :)

AppyKing
07-19-2018, 11:16 AM
First off, great list you got there! I found most of the things on your list myself and am glad they're being noticed. I found a few more to add here:

Caddilac Escelade Wheels: Wheelsize cannot be changed as mentioned, but when putting custom wheels on and going outside, the wheelsize jumps up a couple inches. I'm not sure if putting stock wheels back on changes it back, but it sure is weird.

Pop Ups: I keep getting pop-up notices about the Reward Program every time I start the game and it still gives me pointless Tips about how to shift or open the map. After playing for weeks, I know these things. An option to turn these off would be nice.

Vehicle positions in House: None of the vehicles in my House ever stay where I put them. I can change them around, but after getting back to my house they're all back as they were. Even when I'm in my House and just open the PS-menu for a bit, I come back to all the vehicles being reset again.

Cutscenes: Some races start with a cutscene, and when you're going through the story they make sence. After completing them the cutscenes are very annoying when you want to do such races again. They cause extra loading screens and in many cases when I try to start a cutscene race with friends, it freezes the game for all of us. An option for turning off cutscenes would be nice.

World Records: Quite a few of the current World Records for various events and races in the game seem a bit... unrealistic... Finishing a Drag Race in under 3 sec or Speed Highlights of over 700km/h are getting more and more common. I've also seen Highlights set by switching vehicles, or with just sheer glitching. (I tried some myself and managed to reach 670km/h in a Powerboat by dropping from the sky. Looks weird in my stats to see the boat as the highest top speed)

Scrolling Car lists: In cases like the Street Race vehicles in Street HQ the list is pretty big, but scrolling through it is less than smooth. It seems like the scrolling slows down every time it goes over a vehicle you own. This makes looking through the list for cars to get pretty annoying.

Stray Pillars: Off the coast on the west side of the map (South of L.A.) in the water there are these pillars. They look like plain concrete pillars standing in the water in pairs. But between every pair are two floating barrels. This looks a lot like an unfinished part of the map. Maybe take them out or finish what should be there?

This last one isn't really a bug but it bugs me anyway.

Scrapping Parts: Right now I have to hold 'square' to destroy a perf part I don't use or want so I don't run into the parts cap (of 15) per disipline per part-family (motorcore, wheels etc.) Since I end up with a lot of parts (especially for Street Race vehicles) I have to destroy a lot of them to keep making room. This gets pretty tedious when I have to hold the button for every part and let go of it in between parts. Please either make it the press of a button, allow continued holding of the button to scrap more in a row or give us some money for each scrapped part or something. Even just 10 bucks. Right now scrapping parts feels like a chore, and I'm sure that's not what you want your game to feel like.

Finally Ubisoft, I really hope you'll be updating this game regularly! This is what keeps a game alive and great. Adding content is one thing, but fixing problems is much more important! Always keep adressing issues and please fix them Ubisoft, please. I'd love to keep playing your games. And if you do add content watch out for the connection! The connection with other plaers isn't this games strong suit, and looking at the last game: Calling All Units made it impossible for me to join friends in the Crew 1. It killed it for all of us. Be aware of the connection in the Crew 2 please!

Anyway, I hope all this helps and I am looking forward to an even better experience in the Crew 2

Cheers!