PDA

View Full Version : Why holes everywhere ..?

Siegfried-Z
07-10-2018, 04:34 PM
All is in the title..

Don't understand the point of holes on maps.. ok for wallsplat and sometimes fire.. but holes and peak.. why ?

No point for this except make people salty.

Fairemont
07-10-2018, 04:41 PM
All is in the title..

Don't understand the point of holes on maps.. ok for wallsplat and sometimes fire.. but holes and peak.. why ?

It is to make people salty.

The_B0G_
07-10-2018, 05:02 PM
It's so even when you're nearly dead, you have a chance to come back if your enemy isn't paying attention to his surroundings.

Han-Singular
07-10-2018, 05:12 PM
All is in the title..

Being aware of your surrounding is just as important as the fight itself.

Let people get salty, a kill is a kill no matter how it was achieved.

Siegfried-Z
07-10-2018, 11:52 PM
Being aware of your surrounding is just as important as the fight itself.

Let people get salty, a kill is a kill no matter how it was achieved.

Well the name of the game is "For Honor" ... and no a kill is not a kill.. only coward can say that...
I've personnally been for 12 years in combat sports at comp level and in an honorable fight only skills remain.. thats the point.. no skills at throwing .

And this isn't even realistic.. do you really believe before wars came up in places with holes everywhere ?LOL

Btw it is just my opinion.. but if you like it.. pick up warlord and go ahead

ChampionRuby50g
07-11-2018, 12:56 AM
Well the name of the game is "For Honor" ... and no a kill is not a kill.. only coward can say that...
I've personnally been for 12 years in combat sports at comp level and in an honorable fight only skills remain.. thats the point.. no skills at throwing .

And this isn't even realistic.. do you really believe before wars came up in places with holes everywhere ?LOL

Btw it is just my opinion.. but if you like it.. pick up warlord and go ahead

The name of the game shouldnít dictate how people play. Sure, there is an over-abundance of ledges and holes, but thereís no Honor in death.

Itís a skill in a war zone to know your surroundings, where dangers lie, how to avoid said dangers. That can be applied to ledges.

Well, I know itís a movie but the battle still happened... the battle of Thermopylae? And the scene during the first part of the battle when the Spartans send the Persians off the cliff by cornering them. Would you just go, nah, that isnít honorable and we should fight them on even grounds even though they outnumber us 10-1? Spartans using the terrain to their advantage agaisnt a much, much larger army and holding them is smart.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-11-2018, 02:52 AM
Plus it's sooo much fun ledging people. No better feeling in for honor than demon balling someone off a ledge or into spikes!