PDA

View Full Version : Please kick people from matchmaking if their ping exceeds 100ms

PepsiBeastin
07-07-2018, 11:56 PM
I just queued up in dance of death against a consistently 160ms lawbringer and oh my god was it cancerous. It looked like I was watching a youtube video at 1.5 times speed, his swings and stabs were unnaturally accelerated.

Devils-_-legacy
07-08-2018, 01:47 PM
I agree with this I seen someone today who toped 300 it's beyond a joke when you don't even hit 50

DFQN1
07-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Instead of kicking this person from the game we shouldn't even be able to connect to those people.

Devils-_-legacy
07-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Instead of kicking this person from the game we shouldn't even be able to connect to those people.

Why not both? set a limit if they exceed it before a game they can only join other players around the same rate if they exceed during then kicked

Sneakly20
07-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Why not both? set a limit if they exceed it before a game they can only join other players around the same rate if they exceed during then kicked

Well some people have good connection it may just not be consistent. I donít have the best connection usually hanging around 40. But it may spike occasionally and if I get kicked from a game for being in 100 over for a few seconds I donít think itís the best idea.

The_B0G_
07-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Well some people have good connection it may just not be consistent. I donít have the best connection usually hanging around 40. But it may spike occasionally and if I get kicked from a game for being in 100 over for a few seconds I donít think itís the best idea.

I'm in the same situation, mines usually between 35-60 but it spikes the odd time, usually when it spikes I already get booted out of the game, I don't think it needs an update to kick people even faster, it already kicks me pretty quick when I lag.

HazelrahFirefly
07-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Or just quit and find a new game?

Devils-_-legacy
07-09-2018, 03:35 PM

I wasn't on about a few seconds I ment for the duration of a game like the inactivity timmer. 100ms isn't that bad for a few seconds but going trough a dominant map with someone who's consistently exceeds 200+ it's feels like their teleporting as well as the fact my ping rates around 32 I rarely hit a triple digit. From my experience anything over 150 just results in lag

DrinkinMyStella
07-09-2018, 03:56 PM
im normally around 15-25ms but don't make a difference if im fighting someone who's 100+