PDA

View Full Version : Boycott, ubisoft will take this down soon.

NinjaRonin85
07-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Boycott this game on console, light spam is insane the skill is gone, it's time ubisoft say something or do something about balance on console, or do they not even value us at all?

Rikuto01.tv
07-07-2018, 11:27 AM
If you honestly prefer the PC meta of just parrying everything you're insane. You have it good. You're actually allowed to hit buttons.

Halvtand
07-07-2018, 01:31 PM
The only reason for taking this thread down is you posting two threads about the same thing. Don't spam the forum.

Darkmight_cz
07-07-2018, 02:15 PM
The only reason for taking this thread down is you posting two threads about the same thing. Don't spam the forum.

Exactly

ArmoredChocobo
07-07-2018, 04:08 PM
If people are here, they most likely bought the game already.

What are you boycotting, then?

NinjaRonin85
07-07-2018, 06:11 PM
Trying to stop people wasting money on the next season pass or any steel they think about buying for other in game content.

The game is broken on console and pc but they only care about pc players so why keep playing the game in this state, it's just light spam on ps4 all skill in this game is gone it's like it's made for kids who only know how to press r1 from 3 different directions.

The new faction is just a money grab from the Chinese market so all new classes will be op to make new players feel good about buying this broken game.

Halvtand
07-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Trying to stop people wasting money on the next season pass or any steel they think about buying for other in game content.

The game is broken on console and pc but they only care about pc players so why keep playing the game in this state, it's just light spam on ps4 all skill in this game is gone it's like it's made for kids who only know how to press r1 from 3 different directions.

The new faction is just a money grab from the Chinese market so all new classes will be op to make new players feel good about buying this broken game.

So basically you don't like the game, and so you're trying to stop everyone else from enjoying it. You're even willing to wildly speculate (read: guess) about what future stuff will be like in an attempt to dissuade people from enjoying it even though there is no evidence whatsoever to substantiate your claims?
Look, I'm sorry you don't like the game, no matter the reason. But you have to understand that other people are really enjoying this game, people are really looking forward not only to the new faction but to the new game mode as well and this community is growing. I'm sorry, but you have nothing to stand on here.

Erhanninja
07-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Well he has few points that makes you think...I think it's going to Shaman all over again..

Also I could never understand balancing the game based on PC while biggest player base in on the console.

AkenoKobayashi
07-07-2018, 10:59 PM
This forum is a circus.