PDA

View Full Version : When will Shaman get more than deserved nerf????

WFL_M4sT3R_
07-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Hello,

I understand that people who main this hero and love it will go rage, still its OP lets be honest. Spam fest, so unpredictable, feints, defence abilities almost like a Warde, block efectivnes, dodge like hell, teleport, should i go on? Its Romans favourite hero? Great, make one for him, and have the rest of us balance and euquality. Thank you!

Armosias
07-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Guaranteed pounce from throw and throw range, bite's locking range. Nerf this and I'm happy with her feints.

Actually she can throw further than anyone in the cast, which is kinda strange as some character seem way stronger on a physical point of view.

ChampionRuby50g
07-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Guaranteed pounce from throw and throw range, bite's locking range. Nerf this and I'm happy with her feints.

Actually she can throw further than anyone in the cast, which is kinda strange as some character seem way stronger on a physical point of view.

*cough* Lawbringer *cough*

Devils-_-legacy
07-06-2018, 01:28 PM
With bash its further then lbs throw isn't it?

ChampionRuby50g
07-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Not even. Her throw beats LBs by a country mile, then add the confirmed headbutt after throw makes it two country miles.

HazelrahFirefly
07-06-2018, 01:32 PM
First, dont bother with the argument of realism in that the Shaman's body shouldn't have the throw range it does. Realism is long gone in FH, what matters is mechanical balance.

Second, the Shaman has been nerfed at least twice, and she's definitely not too tier anymore. She's outclassed by Kensei, Berserker, and Conquerer at the very least.

Devils-_-legacy
07-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Not even. Her throw beats LBs by a country mile, then add the confirmed headbutt after throw makes it two country miles.
My bad I thought by the cough lb u ment lbs throw has a bigger range then shaman

ChampionRuby50g
07-06-2018, 02:02 PM
My bad I thought by the cough lb u ment lbs throw has a bigger range then shaman

Ahh yeah aha, nah I wish he did. Was just in response to him saying itís strange how far she can throw heroes compared to The Mountain (LB)

Card1acArrest
07-06-2018, 02:46 PM
meh..

very rarely you see shaman doing much throws in 4v4. why do you find this a big deal? LBro and raider and warlord use throw/push way more

The_B0G_
07-06-2018, 03:08 PM
meh..

very rarely you see shaman doing much throws in 4v4. why do you find this a big deal? LBro and raider and warlord use throw/push way more

Thats because they have nothing else safe to use lol I think her throw distance could use a nerf as well, we'll leave the realism out of it, ignore that the smallest character has the farthest throw and go by just her class, an assassin should not have the ability to ledge or instakill with environment from 15 feet in all directions on a GB.

This should be something non-assassins have in their arsenal, heroes like Raider, LB, Warlord, Shugoki. It doesn't belong with an assassin that has multiple mixups, high damage, unblockables, dash attacks that can execute and cover 10 feet in 500 ms and a pounce that if landed can heal herself.

She has too much, Jack of all trades is one thing, but master of all trades is ridiculous and I think after her throw distance is reduced and follow up head butt is no longer guarenteed she'll still be a handful but balanced enough for me.

Justicator
07-06-2018, 04:14 PM
Compeltely agree with you The_Bog_; her throw distance should have been nerfed a long time ago. I know that FH is not going the realism route, but no other hero instantly shatters any notion of realism as the shaman does.

She has too much, Jack of all trades is one thing, but master of all trades is ridiculous - Completely agree on that one as well. You can't give everything to one hero, make her excel at almost all of those things and call it balance because you will eventually bring everyone to her level? Really? Is that where this is going? All I can say to that is:
BUT WHY??

Baturai
07-06-2018, 06:01 PM
in my Opinion her ... damage output needs a serious balance. like pk. 50 damage bite attack stamina + heal ?
what else ? lol
her jump attack is ultra fast with lightning guardrecovery.. :/ her dodge attack is a heavy... so you cant really punish her either effectively...

Tyrjo
07-06-2018, 06:57 PM
The bite needs to be toned down to 500ms and 20 damage 20 heal. Then it would be fine.

Armosias
07-06-2018, 07:01 PM
Actually isn't she the only character to have 500ms heavies in FH?

Arekonator
07-06-2018, 07:05 PM
Cent chain heavies are 500ms.

Armosias
07-06-2018, 07:13 PM
Cent chain heavies are 500ms.
Oh yeah my bad forgot about those !

BTTrinity
07-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Coming from someone who hates her kits design more than anything this game has introduced, the only thing Id say that needs nerfing at this point is her throw distance combined with a guaranteed bash... She should have one or the other, high throw distance or guaranteed bash.. Not both

Just reduce her throw distance by 50-66%

Darkmight_cz
07-06-2018, 07:39 PM
The bite needs to be toned down to 500ms and 20 damage 20 heal. Then it would be fine.

Agree, also jump tracking is crazy sometimes I am in the middle of dodging and jump tracks me anyway like guided rocket I have seen it many times 😉