PDA

View Full Version : 3 years later and Toy Soldier War Chest is still unplayable

ThePhantomSnake
07-06-2018, 06:31 AM
I bought toy soldiers war chest when it released on 8/11/2015 (US date) after the first patch the very next day the game became broken and unplayable, upon getting to the main menu you have no control of the game.
We were promised a fix for the game breaking issue and still have not received it.

A ton of people are still buying the game not knowing this issue exist

^^^Most of the user reviews on Xbox are complaining about the game being unplayable with a good chunk of them being around the same time I am making this post^^^

And some people like myself have tried to go back to it and play only to be disappointed by the fact that this is still a issue.

The only temporary fix I know of is changing a date setting to the date "August 1st 2015" but it only applies to PlayStation users and still locks them out of multiplayer.

Seeing as how this happened the day after release and hasn't been addressed at all in 3 years... AND IS STILL BEING SOLD... I think it's safe to say it's false advertising.

ThePhantomSnake
07-06-2018, 04:25 PM
I felt like I should add this information..

On initial start-up the game works IF you decide to play the tutorial... And never stop playing the campaign

As soon as you quit out the game becomes broken like everyone else's.. it prevents you from interacting with the main menu after the "Press start" screen

GodlessHeresy
06-01-2019, 02:57 PM
I redownloaded the game and even nuked my save file, which allowed me to play the tutorial, after which I customized my troops, only to be stuck at the main menu.

How has this never been fixed or even acknowledged?