PDA

View Full Version : I think there should be a perk...

DeanOMiite
01-10-2011, 07:19 PM
...that gives you 100 pts for every consecutive 60 seconds spent off of a roof.

DeanOMiite
01-10-2011, 07:19 PM
...that gives you 100 pts for every consecutive 60 seconds spent off of a roof.

MrJLBoyyy
01-10-2011, 07:45 PM
...Why?

FireTempest00
01-10-2011, 07:55 PM
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4761/mdemotivation.jpg

Zoidberg747
01-10-2011, 08:15 PM
think this might be a joke http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

obliviondoll
01-10-2011, 09:44 PM
How about 15 every 5 seconds spent blended?

Oh wait...

VoicedHercules
01-10-2011, 09:56 PM
how about you LOSE points for being on the roof too long?

Ahhhhhhh! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DeanOMiite
01-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Iron helmet perk: Can't be assassinated from rooftops.

Mostly jk...I just haven't learned to avoid aerial attacks yet and I was frustrated after getting worked on Monteriggioni.

stitchlessdeath
01-11-2011, 01:01 AM
For all those that complain about roof runners... just get used to it. I mean really, what use do you think it has? Nothing, just more clutter to the forums, for something that will never be fixed... cause its not broken.

Just adapt to it, its more of a challenge yes, but isn't that the fun of it, the challenge... it would be pretty boring if you couldn't climb or run, whether to get away from or to your persuer/target...

I understand that what you asked wouldn't stop runners, but would you want to lose points for chasing these people, when needed... I know I don't...

People run, they use Templar Vision, people boost, all these things that people complain about (yes, even complaining about people complaining, lol) aren't going to stop anytime soon, so instead rise above the problem instead of becoming part of it, its what makes us better...

E-Zekiel
01-11-2011, 01:21 AM
if you've been on a roof for several minutes and not air assassinated, you don't really deserve any points...

stitchlessdeath
01-11-2011, 01:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
if you've been on a roof for several minutes and not air assassinated, you don't really deserve any points... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they've been on the roof for several minutes, its cause whoever is supposed to be hunting them isn't doing a good job at all... it seems unfair to punish someone for someone elses incompetance...

TheF00L82
01-11-2011, 01:36 AM
I know that roof runners is a pain. Especially during a Manhunt game when all 4 opponents do nothing but stay on the roofs. It just sucks that you can't really go after them without causing losing Incognito or even starting a chase.

Throwing Knives are your friend though. Just practice at using them at the perfect times.

obliviondoll
01-11-2011, 03:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheF00L82:
I know that roof runners is a pain. Especially during a Manhunt game when all 4 opponents do nothing but stay on the roofs. It just sucks that you can't really go after them without causing losing Incognito or even starting a chase.

Throwing Knives are your friend though. Just practice at using them at the perfect times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Get your team to take turns giving you diversion bonuses.

Park yourself next to a rooftop that's likely to get run at, As you climb to intercept the now-running target, go for the acrobatic bonus if you can - diversion should net you 150 - 75 for you, and 75 for the chaser.