PDA

View Full Version : Why is matchmaking SO bad?

LeMonke00
07-04-2018, 11:43 PM
I find myself complaining about the matchmaking in this game waaay too often, it's been terrible since release and i don't feel like the devs have done anything at all to fix this, and i'm getting pretty annoyed at this point.
First of all, i don't actually have that much of a problem with the fact that you sometimes get matched in very unfair matches, that happens in all games with a matchmaking function, sometimes noone of your skill is available, and you get thrown in another skill level, thats fine. But one of the things that annoy me the most, is the fact that i often, WAY too often, experience getting thrown into the exact same brawl match, or against the exact same opponent in duel, when i click the "find new opponents" / "find new opponent" button. And then some people tell me, just leave the queue and way a minute or two, then go back, but then doesn't that eliminate the need of a button to find a new match with new people? i'm just saying that if you can't make the function of the button work, then why would you keep such a misleading button in the game?
How about just adding a function which makes it impossible to get matched with players you have played with in the previous match when you requeue? no matter if you pressed the button to find a new match, or simply just exited matchmaking to enter it again.
Does anybody know why this hasn't been fixed yet? it's starting to annoy me quite a lot, i have coped with it until recently, when it just got too annoying. The other day i kept getting thrown into the same brawl match about 4 to 5 times in a row, after pressing "find new opponents" after each match.

Thanks for reading my sh*tty rant on the games matchmaking.
Sorry for bad spelling, english isn't my first language, so please bear with me.

CravenExtrez
07-05-2018, 01:18 AM
I find myself complaining about the matchmaking in this game waaay too often, it's been terrible since release and i don't feel like the devs have done anything at all to fix this, and i'm getting pretty annoyed at this point.
First of all, i don't actually have that much of a problem with the fact that you sometimes get matched in very unfair matches, that happens in all games with a matchmaking function, sometimes noone of your skill is available, and you get thrown in another skill level, thats fine. But one of the things that annoy me the most, is the fact that i often, WAY too often, experience getting thrown into the exact same brawl match, or against the exact same opponent in duel, when i click the "find new opponents" / "find new opponent" button. And then some people tell me, just leave the queue and way a minute or two, then go back, but then doesn't that eliminate the need of a button to find a new match with new people? i'm just saying that if you can't make the function of the button work, then why would you keep such a misleading button in the game?
How about just adding a function which makes it impossible to get matched with players you have played with in the previous match when you requeue? no matter if you pressed the button to find a new match, or simply just exited matchmaking to enter it again.
Does anybody know why this hasn't been fixed yet? it's starting to annoy me quite a lot, i have coped with it until recently, when it just got too annoying. The other day i kept getting thrown into the same brawl match about 4 to 5 times in a row, after pressing "find new opponents" after each match.

Thanks for reading my sh*tty rant on the games matchmaking.
Sorry for bad spelling, english isn't my first language, so please bear with me.

I wait for 10-15 seconds and it usually works. It actually depends on which region.