PDA

View Full Version : How come?

ONYX_x5
07-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Why are the servers getting worse and worse. When the switch happen to " suspected" dedicated servers they seemed pretty solid. Now; not so much. Playing it will show your blocked, nope hit!
Why every time you put out a patch things change out side of what you addressed. Like you only give us half the patch notes or a simple patch changes the whole feel of the game.
Why did Rockstar make a public statement at E3 about how dysfunctional Ubisoft is?
Would things like this lead them to comment about how much money you spend trying to accomplish something but never see a successful result.
Your fixing to add another faction to a game you are trying to fix. Still releasing patches to fix game play. This game is how old?

Armosias
07-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Two weeks ago servers would not let me block 400ms lights, since last Thursday I can block or even parry those lights, servers are not getting worse for everyone apparently...

CravenExtrez
07-05-2018, 12:58 AM
I got no problem with the servers.

Halvtand
07-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Servers are working fine. Sometimes a match crashes and then it's usually due to someone trying to fiddle with the connectivity, this happens in every online game ever.

Also, publicly hailed Rainbow 6: Siege is also still receiving patches and that game is older than For honor, so what's your point?