PDA

View Full Version : Blocking attacks with poison

Erhanninja
07-04-2018, 08:35 PM
This feat is very broken. Two light from poisoned attacks Iím dead. Personally I think itís too much damage but fine whatever.

But how can I take ridicilous damage from blocking this attacks? Am I not allowed to block like Kensei 4th feat? I think 30-40 damage from blocking an attack? How can I take damage from poison while Iím blocking? It rips same damage as I got hit except physical damage. So poison damage gets through but not physical? What kind of ******** is this? Is it splashing on my face? So many things broken in this game seriously putting me off.

Halvtand
07-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Bleed should only apply if you do not block the attack. If you're still being affected please try to record your matches and send the recording to support.
Kensei's fourth feat makes his attacks unblockable. In other words simply blocking does nothing. In order to stop these attacks you must properly parry them. You can also dodge them. When kensei activates his fourth feat it might be a good idea to go on the offensive and keep him from attacking. Either than or run away.

No0b.Nr.1
07-04-2018, 10:22 PM
I really dont understand what u r talking about? There is no POISON in for honor. There r attack which make u blood. There r attacks which r unblockable which means u CANT block them.
Kensei 4th Feat give him the ability that all his attacks r unblockable during a short time. Mean u only can dodge ( in right timing ) or parry them !!

CravenExtrez
07-05-2018, 01:12 AM
This feat is very broken. Two light from poisoned attacks I’m dead. Personally I think it’s too much damage but fine whatever.

But how can I take ridicilous damage from blocking this attacks? Am I not allowed to block like Kensei 4th feat? I think 30-40 damage from blocking an attack? How can I take damage from poison while I’m blocking? It rips same damage as I got hit except physical damage. So poison damage gets through but not physical? What kind of ******** is this? Is it splashing on my face? So many things broken in this game seriously putting me off.

I think you are confusing kensei with his unblockable feat. You can't bleed if you block regular attacks. Your Choice is either to dodge or parry this attack.

tomryder67
07-13-2018, 12:26 AM
the truth is that I do not know what they are talking about, but I think it is difficult to block poison

ChampionRuby50g
07-13-2018, 01:51 AM
the truth is that I do not know what they are talking about, but I think it is difficult to block poison

Then you either must find blocking regular attacks difficult, or go into panic mode when you see someone activate the bleed feat. The attack animation and speed doesnít change.

Erhanninja
07-13-2018, 07:57 AM
Iím talking about the feat when weapon turns purple. Even though I block physical damage poison damage gets through

Charmzzz
07-13-2018, 09:18 AM
I’m talking about the feat when weapon turns purple. Even though I block physical damage poison damage gets through

Can you show a Video of that? Never experienced this. When someone uses "Sharpen Blade" (that's the name, not Poison), I go full-turtle mode and try to survive until the Feat runs out. Blocking their Attacks works just as blocking Attacks without the Feat for me.