PDA

View Full Version : Skill challenges are COMPLETLEY broken

RejectedNinja24
07-03-2018, 10:18 PM
I have tested this multiple times with different skills in different places and no matter where I go its always the same:

Each time you do a skill you are supposed to get a new part, this is not the case though. Example: I did the same speed skill challenge 20 times and only received ONE part. What gives?

UbiMorning
07-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Hey there! Do you have a video of this issue by chance? Can you further explain your issue regarding these challenges?

UbiGabrinth
07-04-2018, 12:33 AM
Hi there. I'm looking into this currently. To the best of my knowledge skill challenges such as Speed Traps and Escapes have a goal, and that goal gives your rewards once. From then on you can continue to do better so that your friends can see that you're a total boss, but I'm not aware that the rewards are repeatable. As stated, though, I'm looking into this to make sure. :)

Chaosking243
07-04-2018, 04:11 PM
Hi there. I'm looking into this currently. To the best of my knowledge skill challenges such as Speed Traps and Escapes have a goal, and that goal gives your rewards once. From then on you can continue to do better so that your friends can see that you're a total boss, but I'm not aware that the rewards are repeatable. As stated, though, I'm looking into this to make sure. :)

The real issue is that skills very rarely give part rewards at all. Out of about 20 skills I ran last night, all of which I had never done before, I got parts from exactly 2 of them. If skills are intended to reward parts the first time they are completed, this is definitely not working as intended.

cmacclel
07-09-2018, 10:00 PM
My skills do nothing at all on 2 different machines. I have all the other mission 100% complete Skills 0% the game just brings me to the location an nothing happens!

markshaxted
05-14-2019, 03:56 PM
I’ve got this exact same issue, been trying to do buoy smashing skill for a contract, travel to the location and then there is nothing there, but when I drive through where the start should be I get a message saying skill not started, wrong way accompanied by an error sound. Also all other skills are now broken too. I used to be able to do skills no problem, so don’t know if the recent update broke the skills, or if the contract broke them. Would definitely like a fix for this.

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 09:21 PM
Hey guys! Do you happen to have any screenshots or videos from this issue?