PDA

View Full Version : IS TRUE THAT SOME NATIONs CAN'T partecipate to the CLOSE TEST OF THE NEW MODE?

matt89connor
07-03-2018, 11:53 AM
I ask because on reddit a moderator tell me that i can't partecipate because i'm in ITALY

Charmzzz
07-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Could be true, they probably don't build up new Servers for the Test in every Region. But PC - Europe is in the Test 100%, I got the invite.

matt89connor
07-03-2018, 12:23 PM
hmm.....but some italians say that they have that mail....even a famous 1 who probably many knows

Charmzzz
07-03-2018, 01:10 PM
hmm.....but some italians say that they have that mail....even a famous 1 who probably many knows

Then I guess that reddit guy spread wrong information...

Halvtand
07-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Jupp, fake news. If you have been invited and are 18+ old you should be good to go.

UbiInsulin
07-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Hey there! The test will only be supported in the following regions:

Canada, United States, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein.

I'm sorry if your nation wasn't included, but it's a closed test with a necessarily limited scope. We'd have everyone play if it were possible. :(

Bracus_Maximus
07-04-2018, 05:33 AM
Hey Ubisullin!

Thanks for the info, but i dont know why didnt you guys told us before.
Also i dont accept this choosing method. Im sure there are a lot of ppl got invited who already abandoned the game or dont even wants to participate in the test.
I really hope in the future you will treat everyone equally as we all payed the same price.

Armosias
07-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Everyone did not pay the same price. Ubi never stated that buying For Honor would grant access to tech tests. If they want to gather DATA over a precise set of countries or just want to keep the testers close to the server for technical purposes, they can. You should be happy that some players can benchmark updates like Marching Fire.

Bracus_Maximus
07-04-2018, 02:54 PM
Wow i didnt expected anyone will defend this method but here we are. Seems you got invited too.
Its not about the ping or anything. They listed Canada and US, also EU countries. Thats at least 3 servers.
I live in the EU too and my country isnt listed but my ping is about the same as for example the austrians.

Charmzzz
07-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Wow, I didn't expect anyone to get angry about not being invited to a Beta Test. I mean, that's what it is. And even if they have 3 Servers ready for those Matches, does not mean they have the capacity to invite everyone. Because, you know what will happen, don't you? Everyone will jump in and the Server will Crash - hate on Ubi rises...

Armosias
07-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Yes I got invited. But I wasn't when they tested parry changes, and I didn't come crying because "we all paid the game the same price"
I also believe that they did not choose inactive accounts for obvious reasons.

Bracus_Maximus
07-04-2018, 05:18 PM
You seem not understand. Its not about this beta test. Its about to treat everyone equally but whatever. Also i would like an answer from ubi not from random ppl,

Armosias
07-04-2018, 07:14 PM
You seem not understand. Its not about this beta test. Its about to treat everyone equally but whatever. Also i would like an answer from ubi not from random ppl,
If you want answers from Ubi ask support not forums, it's open here... And yeah the fact that this test is closed should be enough to justify the lack of 'equality'

Rikuto01.tv
07-05-2018, 07:33 AM

It has nothing to do with equality and everything to do with feasibility. If you can't understand that then you are simply trying to be offended over something.

AcheesyTURTLE
07-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Hey Ubisullin!

Thanks for the info, but i dont know why didnt you guys told us before.
Also i dont accept this choosing method. Im sure there are a lot of ppl got invited who already abandoned the game or dont even wants to participate in the test.
I really hope in the future you will treat everyone equally as we all payed the same price.

even if you had the information before hand, there's nothing you could have done with it. and your "accepting" of the method is moot at this point, there is nothing that can be done to change it.

p.s. some people paid for the starter/standard/deluxe editions, as well as sales and discounts, so the "same price" argument can hardly be proven as well.