PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Rock Steady

Erhanninja
07-03-2018, 09:47 AM
I donít understand how this feat is still overlooked.

Itís extremely safe feat giving super advantages.

They took Nobushi full health recovery saying its OP

They made wardens thick blood ability time based.

But we still have this feat.

I can understand feat working while having stamina but other situations itís just stupid.

These guys have no fear of being knocked down to the ground.

I have revenge I canít knock them down. They have no stamina still canít knock them down. I get parried instead.

Itís ridicilious how they nerf things in this game doesnít even need a nerf sometimes and then ignore obvious things. Like HL kick into grab or Zerk having constant HA

Kryltic
07-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Probably because while the Feat is very good, its not broken say like the Catapult or various bomb Feats. Its also on two of the weakest characters.

Finally, if you're aware your opponent has this Feat active and you're still playing the exact same "knock em down" strategy then that's your fault and not the Feats.

DrinkinMyStella
07-03-2018, 10:55 AM
I don't run into too many aramuaha so I haven't found it a problem but I cant see how it would be an issue and tbh 90% of feats are too strong.

Sosoken
07-03-2018, 03:04 PM
It's really annoying when you've got more than one ara with it in a match and they gang up on you. You can't even throw them down when in revenge which I HOPE is an oversight. But I highly doubt it. Honestly, feats in general need a revamp. I don't even care if it takes an entire season, tbh.

Kryltic
07-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Its already been stated that Feats are low on their list of priorities.

The OP feats are bombs/grenades, catapult, stun feats and poison blade.

Sadly the list for weak Feats is far larger, many only need a simple tweak to be viable.

UbiInsulin
07-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Back closer to the release of Aramusha, we did let the team know that players were concerned about the Rock Steady feat with him in particular.

We.the.North
07-03-2018, 10:23 PM
I recently played a game with Valkyrie vs 3 Aramusha. I was useless. My fullblock stance charge into knockdown wasn't working, taking away half my kit.

I imagine the same would have happen if I played Centurion. My "broken cutscene combo" would not work.

TSCDescon
07-04-2018, 03:29 AM
A nerf rock steady is a nerf Shugoki. Big boy has enough of nerfs already.

In fact, that feat should be ONLY for Shugoki.

Klingentaenz3r
07-04-2018, 08:39 AM
In fact, that feat should be ONLY for Shugoki.

I agree with that.

SenBotsu893
07-04-2018, 02:01 PM
ill trade it for 25% more defence in a heartbeat. rock steady will not save you from damage simple as that. its hardly worth that much attention.

David_gorda
07-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Think its fine for shugoki but doesnt make any sense arasmusha has it/

We.the.North
07-04-2018, 04:31 PM
ill trade it for 25% more defence in a heartbeat. rock steady will not save you from damage simple as that. its hardly worth that much attention.

First, it's worth attention when it negates half of other heroes' kit like Valkyrie and Centurion.

Second, you'll see a lot of pixel bot cheaters abusing auto-parry stamina drain and revenge to get those sweet sweet knockdown punishes. Rock Steady prevent them from doing that. Poor poor cheaters.

Darkmight_cz
07-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Think its fine for shugoki but doesnt make any sense arasmusha has it/

Agree with that

Kryltic
07-04-2018, 06:47 PM
First, it's worth attention when it negates half of other heroes' kit like Valkyrie and Centurion.

Actually the Valkyrie can still spear sweep rock steady opponents and most who have revenge up. Ahe can't shield bash them and knock them over.

Aramusha is fine having it, it doesn't break him, it just gives him a good feat to use. The feat is fine and doesn't need to change, its other feats that need changing and bringing up/down to similar standards.

What I might suggest is that a feat shouldn't always be on the same tier for every character, it should vary based on how powerful it is for that particular character.

RexXZ347
07-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Yeah, nerf aramusha more. It's like he is S tier right? I'll trade my aramusha rock steady to an unblockable on finishers, hyper armor on chains and an opener move. It's not like you can't put him down but reduced his stamina by almost half right?

DrinkinMyStella
07-05-2018, 09:28 AM
tier list is for duels only and he's probably a B/C tier for that.

Baggin_
07-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Aramusha is an Assassin/Heavy hybrid. The Rocksteady is to make him more tank like. Itís fine as it is. If youíre fighting an Aramusha 99% of the time he is going to have this feat. Youíll just have to change your tactics accordingly.

Erhanninja
07-06-2018, 12:00 PM
I think at least it should be disabled if he is OOS or somebody revenge throws him.

Baggin_
07-06-2018, 02:37 PM
I think at least it should be disabled if he is OOS or somebody revenge throws him.

Then what would be the point of the feat then? I wouldnít mind if they removed the feat from him, but only if they buffed him in other areas. Remember this is a character that is considered one of the worst.

RexXZ347
07-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Then what would be the point of the feat then? I wouldnít mind if they removed the feat from him, but only if they buffed him in other areas. Remember this is a character that is considered one of the worst.

i think he is the worst.

Baggin_
07-06-2018, 04:17 PM
i think he is the worst.
Yeah a lot of people certainly do, but heís my best character. lol

RexXZ347
07-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Yeah a lot of people certainly do, but heís my best character. lol

yeah, honestly me too. He is my main. BUT he needs buff.

Kryltic
07-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Aramusha is (or was from the data gathered from the State of Balance) one of the top performing characters thanks to his ability to absolutely destroy assassins.

Gladiator was ranked bottom (well pre-reworked Orochi was so they don't count now).

Hormly
07-06-2018, 05:19 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/f3uhqe.png

Baggin_
07-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Aramusha is (or was from the data gathered from the State of Balance) one of the top performing characters thanks to his ability to absolutely destroy assassins.

Gladiator was ranked bottom (well pre-reworked Orochi was so they don't count now).

Heís not so much an assassin killer anymore, at least with someone decent playing as an assassin. What most people donít realize about him is heís very anti gank. I can consistently win 3v1 battles using him with an occasional 4v1.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-06-2018, 11:35 PM
I play Shug ALOT and val is my main... the feat is op but Shug.s other feats are garbage. I don't play Ar but he is very hard to fight as a val when he is rocking the steady. Both characters are good for shutting down a val when they have rock steady on dominion.

RexXZ347
07-07-2018, 05:03 AM

Nope, if you a noob assassin yes. But with equal skills aramusha is in a disadvantage. Always.