PDA

View Full Version : Garantee hits

No0b.Nr.1
07-03-2018, 12:33 AM
vs every move in this game u should be able to punish.

Highlander,s kick , u get kick u get damage ( daamn this move, and they give him the ability to just feint it oO whoaat )
Shaman wildcat , u get hit u get damage
glad,s zone / shino double kick / .................
Things like garantee light after u get carried with raider is totaly fine, becaus he cant abuse this. or lawbringers u can dodge the light after poleaxe bash

But things like glad,s zone acutally a good glad could just stay there and win a duel by just doing zone , and if u dodge like 5 of 10 u will still get 100 damage ( gg ) (( yes u can dodge the unblockable and parry the attack after that. Or just dodge it, but u can actually dodge everything but if ur not good at dodging then **** happens, and it should never be like u should be very good at dodging to just stay in this game ))

I mean let talk about kensei, he can load the top heavy and hit to a light, but this move isnt like u can use it after and after becaus it needs loading time which give ur opponent time to hit u with light . So u never see people saying oooh nerf this move of kensei .

I mean if u r about to " BALANCE " the game. U should do changes about things which people can abuse if they r good at them. And if u want to let them be like this, the damage after that and stamina usage could be the key to "balance" it more.

Charmzzz
07-03-2018, 08:09 AM
So you want to say that Gladiator needs a NERF!? The currently worst Hero in the game besides Valk? With a 45% Winrate in Duel and 44% in Dominion? Alright.... Another laugh this morning, thanks. :D

Camemberto
07-03-2018, 09:36 AM
So you want to say that Gladiator needs a NERF!? The currently worst Hero in the game besides Valk? With a 45% Winrate in Duel and 44% in Dominion? Alright.... Another laugh this morning, thanks. :D

He does not. Absolutely not.

What he's saying is, remove exploitative moves from the game. Moves that are pretty much guaranteed and save to perform. He uses the gladiator zone as a very good example. Just because some heroes are so badly designed, that they have to rely on cheese, means you have to keep cheesy moves? You got it backwards. In fact I don't think the gladiator is badly designed. What I think is that gladiator (apart from his zone) is one of the least cheesy characters there is... probably hence why he is such a low tier compared to all the hyper armor, lighting fast light, unblockable softfeint CC GB BS spam that the game has turned into.

Charmzzz
07-03-2018, 09:48 AM
He does not. Absolutely not.

What he's saying is, remove exploitative moves from the game. Moves that are pretty much guaranteed and save to perform. He uses the gladiator zone as a very good example. Just because some heroes are so badly designed, that they have to rely on cheese, means you have to keep cheesy moves? You got it backwards. In fact I don't think the gladiator is badly designed. What I think is that gladiator (apart from his zone) is one of the least cheesy characters there is... probably hence why he is such a low tier compared to all the hyper armor, lighting fast light, unblockable softfeint CC GB BS spam that the game has turned into.

It did not turn into, it was always like this.

Release:
- Warden SB Spam
- PK unblockable Zone spam in Revenge due to hit stagger
- Lawbringer Impale
- Warlord running Charge and Headbutt spam
- Raider Stampede
- Unlock Tech

I could go on with the list. And the only things that got "fixed" are the first two.

Armosias
07-03-2018, 11:51 AM
I'm not so sure that LB's impale can be abused this much, at least not in 1v1.
And Warlord's headbutt has like 1000ms recovery on whiff so I'd not spam it even though it's a fast bash

Kuro.Kei
07-03-2018, 01:31 PM
And Raider Stampede is **** if you press GB at the right time like 90% of the player do, i honestly dont know why people complain about raider, like hes not **** enough....

No0b.Nr.1
07-03-2018, 11:20 PM

I never said he need nerfs. But it doesnt mean that u should give him a zone like that , so he,s that bad anymore.

Honestly i,m not happy how dev balance or fix things .

they rework heroes, and give them more attack chains and more DAMAGE ( which is fine for 1v1 ) but forget that this more damage will change the game mechanic in 4v4 ( i mean dominion and as we know how the maps r designed,tinny roads which means u always have gangfight) and there will be problems staying alive facing 1v3 or alike ( Hp still the same ) then next thing ( my opinion a mistake ) , "lets add more Hp to revenge " since close to all heroes have unblockables, kicks, bashes etc. U still cant stay in gangfights. U miss one unblockable to parry, u attack with a heavy, during ur attack animation u get a lot of hits, in some combinations of heroes like centurio, shaman, highlander etc . u get push back and forward ( heavy damage thx to reworks ) u die, 80 or 120 still not enough . Revenge mechanic needs changes. But i just feel like dev dont give enough time for it, it just looks like slapped there.

(i dont *****ing, just an oppinion, i always say thank you dev ,they at least try it :) but it needs more love and time)

Alustar.
07-04-2018, 04:39 AM
It did not turn into, it was always like this.

Release:
- Warden SB Spam
- PK unblockable Zone spam in Revenge due to hit stagger
- Lawbringer Impale
- Warlord running Charge and Headbutt spam
- Raider Stampede
- Unlock Tech

I could go on with the list. And the only things that got "fixed" are the first two.

Didn't they fix the unlock techs too?

But yeah, these things are noob issues. Anything that guarantees damage is also not inherently safe to use by any means. Everything the OP stated can be mitigated with something called "practice". It's a widely foreign concept on the forums, I KNOW, "stahp saiyan git gud BRAH!" but seriously. yeah.