PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 Control Mapping

book_da_cruk
07-02-2018, 01:25 PM
I couldnt find this topic anywhere else, So xbox and pc players can create custom control mapping for controllers, why cant we on playstation, its realy anoying to have to be forced to change my hand positioning to be able to play this game in manual transmission. Also the default control mapping that has been preselected by the development team sucks, it is actualy slowing me down alot and causing my pain in my hands, mostly cause it is forcing my hands into a unatural postition to keep up with shifting, otherwise i have to move my finger completely off the gas to shift up(ergo slower). Every racing game i play i use the right stick to shift, i dont need no stick to look left or right besides that is broken anyways, seriously acedently look left or right in a race and it gets stuck there untill you push up on the right stick, so please add a customizable controll mapping setup if not for the game experiance then for the health of the players, its bad enough we gamers are going to be cursed with authritis in our hands but lets try to not speed up that prossess by making us change our overall hand positions. Remember not all playstation gamers hold their controllers with 4 fingers by the triggers, alot of us only use our index fingers on triggers so when we have to add our middle fingers to the mix that is unessisary and un-natural. Not to mention unfair to sony users that microsoft (majority of pc's use widows) has exclusive rights to custom contol mapping (Thats at least how it seems right now).

AlbyFast7
10-27-2018, 11:31 PM
Hey man I am with 120 percent from what you said now I really cant believe that xbox users can and we on PS4 cannot.

This is really ******** period. This game would be a different experience with control mapping. I never played any racing game on automatic any as in my entire gaming life which started with PS1 so what the hell Ubisoft.

Also I am cant believe not one person who commented on this very insane very easy to change bug or forced ********.

I just now decided to get on the forums and look for anyone who had asked the question.

Please someone needs to answer this. I have repeatedly asked on the Twitter and never get one straight forward answer.

DatWut
10-28-2018, 08:35 AM
Xbox does not have customisable controls either I think. In most cases, both consoles have a fixed controlset with changeable pre-sets.
I will ask around though, you got me curious.

GodOfTheCrew
12-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Be cool to customize the control layout with the G29 on PS4 platform. You can't remap anything.. Only on the PC version can you customize the controls..

Nakkiperuna32
02-28-2019, 05:27 PM
Well I don't know if it is just you and me butt yes (say yes(Reference to Far Cry 5)) we need to be able to change the controls. I've personally played lots of Ubisofts games butt when I bought this I wass disappointed that it is a race/driving simulator game and you can't change you're conttrol layout like you can do in Gran Turismo, Ride and Need For Speed. That really lets me down as gamer.
Also If you're from Finland add @nakkiperuna32 and come play whit me.

Vonoemis
04-09-2019, 10:11 PM
I'm disappointed to. I buy this game today and now i dont want to play.