PDA

View Full Version : This game was good - Two hours later

xxSNIPERATORxx
07-02-2018, 07:25 AM
Lets start by saying I've noticed the only way to fix major issues with this ****ty game so far I only say ****ty because I've re-downloaded it over a dozen times and just get worse issues. First I was playing for a few hours having fun nothing crazy then I realized when ever I tried to drive into LA the game crashed.. NO matter what it crashed as soon as a crossed one block towards northern LA it crash instantly so I uninstalled the game reinstalled it.
Second The game would crash if I didn't hit continue fast enough on the main screen loading in..
Third the house is messed up, my favorite cars wont save and when I move my cars around any everything how I want it, it decides I want every car I don't use showing instead..
Fourth, I've now reinstalled the game three times and the new issue was I can't go to HQs which wasn't too pressing since I was fine, but then I needed to buy cars for everything besides Street racing.. So I kept crashing trying to buy a car.
Fifth, Black Screen, I try to start the game I press continue and I get a black screen.
Sixth, My screen is cut off on the edges because you guys didn't put that in as a setting and yes I read your guys advice to go to settings on the main menu but jokes on you that's not even in the game, Ive check.. Ive spent more time trying to make the game playable than played. why because I enjoy driving through American you can really do that and I enjoy that.
Seventh, Theres bugs with your two menus the map menu and the other menu that shows everything lol that it would crash if i went into it too soon. trust me i did it mulitple times to see why it happened it stayed consistent. So i reinstalled the game again. and then I got the black Screen again..
So now Im waiting for my game to reinstall so see what else could go wrong because that this point my 70 dollars are so wasted if you, ubisoft do not fix these major issues not even involving all your server issues you have across platforms youll be expecting my refund and a law suit of wrongful representation of product. Because youre going to lose more money than you earn if you do nothing and dont respond to these problems.

UbiMorning
07-04-2018, 12:24 AM
Hi xxSNIPERATORxx!

I apologize for your negative experience with TC2. Thank you for providing a lot of detail regarding your issues.

Do you get an error message when you drive into LA? Can you provide a video of that issue?
We are looking into the issue with favorite cars. We appreciate your report!
Regarding your blackscreen issue, this FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000026628/Basic-Xbox-One-Troubleshooting) should help.

The screen being cut off is also a known issue, and this FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000035804) should help resolve that issue. As a temporary workaround we would suggest you to try the automatic setting option for size on your TV screen or to test with 16:9. If that does not help, please make a ticket (http://www.support.ubi.com) with info about your screen model and settings.We can look into this issue further once we have that information available to send up.

Can you also provide if you have a physical copy or digital copy? Have you tried any other steps other than uninstalling and reinstalling? When you are reinstalling the game, do you have any other apps open? I'd recommend waiting until the game completely installs before trying to run anything on your Xbox. Hope this helps!