PDA

View Full Version : why is my character slowing down?

beerbariandh
07-02-2018, 04:49 AM
I have played since the beginning and have seen lag and server issues, but now I am experiencing what seems like just my play slowing down. my characters running speed will be just above the normal walk speed, if I am playing with my Warden and I use his 2 strike combo which is one of the fastest hitting combos in the game, I get beat by a Shugoki heavy. There is no chance this could happen. My NAT is good, great connection to everything, has anyone else noticed this or what can I do to fix it? For the first time its making me want to not play the game anymore.

Vakris_One
07-02-2018, 10:30 AM
If you're trading with a Shugoki's hyper armour he will light + headbutt you out of your attack every time. GB him to get rid of his hyper armour first.

Haplo_Bane
07-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Don't worry.You're not the only one. Sometimes it happens in reverse also. Lag is still very real,they just learned to hid it better. I still have attacks go through my blocks and miss parries I KNOW should have worked. But it has gotten a lot better admittedly. They're doing it in stages I read. I know they've done the first stage,but have heard nothing about the next stage.

jmac70
07-02-2018, 04:27 PM
Tbh shugoki needs a rework and the headbutt needs to stop the tracking nerfed. I use my Celtic curse get touched by a light and while in still spinning around boom a get hit with a headbutt from him is stupid. I also understand that his normal lights and heavy needs a slight buff