PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 0_1

ThanksBroEh
07-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Hello!
I've bought 'The Crew 2" for PS4 today. When I tried to run the game I saw an error, with code: 0_1. I've tried every method from Ubisoft support but noone works. What I have to do with this problem now? I just want to play...:confused:

ubi--unicorn
07-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Hey ThanksBro_PL, if you've tried all these steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4/), please create a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) with a screenshot of your forwarded ports. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024619) If you've created a ticket, please PM me your ticket number and I'll look into it.

ThanksBroEh
07-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Sended an message

Ubi-Baron
07-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Unicorn and the Support Team will take a look at this and get back to you when they have an update.

Pinuut
07-03-2018, 07:08 PM
I have the same problem i have Contact the support, byt they dont get feedback on my request för help

UbiMorning
07-04-2018, 12:42 AM
Hi Pinuut!

Thanks for letting us know. I was able to find your ticket. Thank you for also including a screenshot of your error message. Did you try all the steps Ubi--unicorn suggested as well? If so, you will need to update your ticket with a screenshot of your port forwarding :)

wachopistola522
07-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Same story with me guys. My code on the screen is error code 0_2. Please help me Unicorn. 70 bucks a lot for me to throw away. TKS in advance

Pinuut
07-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Hi Pinuut!

Thanks for letting us know. I was able to find your ticket. Thank you for also including a screenshot of your error message. Did you try all the steps Ubi--unicorn suggested as well? If so, you will need to update your ticket with a screenshot of your port forwarding :)

Hi my ticket nr is 06583017 and i have added a screenshot in the ticket, i started the ticket 2/7

Ubi-Baron
07-04-2018, 08:51 AM
For assistance with this wachopistola522, please speak with the support team through the site here (support.ubi.com)

Thank you

wachopistola522
07-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Hello, the problem continues. I create another 3 accounts of Ubisoft to prove it and the error continues, with the three accounts in the same ps4. I know that WiFi is not the problem because y check it anda always work correctly. Already pass 2 days an the error continous, 2 days with this same mistake. Error code 0_2. Thanks and sorry for all this.

wachopistola522
07-05-2018, 01:28 AM
Another thing to add, should i uninstall the software of the game an downloaded all over again?. What 0_2 code mean? it is a downloading problem ? TKS

polite-wheel087
06-25-2019, 05:43 PM
Hey ThanksBro_PL, if you've tried all these steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4/), please create a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) with a screenshot of your forwarded ports. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024619) If you've created a ticket, please PM me your ticket number and I'll look into it.
Hi man i have same problem what should gonna do?

rat56645654
06-27-2019, 08:57 AM
I have the same problem i bought a The Crew 2 on Ps4 and i can't play because when i press start your story it shows error code 0_1

Ubi-Karl
06-27-2019, 07:19 PM
Hi man i have same problem what should gonna do?
Hey polite-wheel087!

I have reviewed your account and can see that you've submitted a ticket.

If you have completed all of the troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4/), yet your issue persists, can you update your ticket and advise accordingly. Once that's done, one of our team members will review your case and will get back to you accordingly.

I have the same problem i bought a The Crew 2 on Ps4 and i can't play because when i press start your story it shows error code 0_1
Hey rat56645654!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you try completing these steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4/) and see whether you notice any improvements.

If your issue is still there, can you please visit our support website (https://support.ubi.com/) and submit a ticket, by providing an image of the error code as well as advising whether you've completed the troubleshooting steps suggested. Once that's done, let us know and a member of our team will get back to you!

miro.23
09-23-2019, 01:12 AM
Hey, I just bought the gold edition of the game for PC on the last sale few days ago. And I all I received is this code: 0_1. Please help.

jjbb123321
10-13-2019, 10:28 PM
Same thing here. For months! Even repurchased the game for my son. Fix this ASAP or I want my money back x2! It used to work and nothing on my end has changed.

Malyfakyr4743
11-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi my The Crew 2 Is not working because i have a error code 0_1.And my the crew is not working over 2 years and i just want play it but noone want help me :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
So please if you can help please help . Because a i love this game

zimecs
11-25-2019, 09:05 PM
Hi.
I have an error 0_1 for last month.
I have tried all the steps set inhttps://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4/
Nothing helped.
Please advise how to act or maybe how to return money.

riisaah
12-02-2019, 01:37 PM
The same problem i got for 2 weeks now. Paying money to be unable to play the game i own for a year now. Error code 0_1 . Doing all the solutions, creating a case ( #10239421) and nothing

shepherion
12-27-2019, 08:44 AM
Still have this problem. I cant access my router. My roommate is able to play on xbox same router.

takitoatakito
12-29-2019, 11:51 PM
Tengo el mismo problema me sale el codigo de error 01...por favor ayuda

Non-ricer
12-30-2019, 09:38 PM
Oyunu indirimli olarak 64tl ye ps4 üzerinden satın aldım yüklenince hemen oyuna girdim ve sonra oyuna giriş yapma esnasında hata kodu 0_1 ile karşılaştım bu sorun iki haftadır düzelmiyor lütfen yardım edin!

zelderseven
01-05-2020, 06:38 PM
Played normally before one month but ever since then this is the message i am getting...

geeewizzz1
01-14-2020, 05:28 AM
Hi my kids purchased the crew 2 , try to start the game afteŕ loading it ,it continually comes up with error code 0_1 unable to connect to the crew servers .
it's running on a Wi-Fi connection, strength is good and netflix works fine Foxtel and other games ,game updates for the crew2 and other games are updating in the back ground . So safe to say internet is working fine.
Uninstalled and re installed twice and tried it without your updates and after instaĺling your updates , still not working.
So far wasted time and money.
Ticket number 10539203
Screen shot was sent also .
How do I fix this does anyone know.
Thanks

Ubi-Trippn
01-15-2020, 01:24 PM
Hi geeewizzz1

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in our support article
(https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4/)
If the issue persists, I would suggest you update the ticket with information on what steps you have tried in the meantime.

Berkay06180
03-05-2020, 09:13 PM
So I bought the game for the Ps4 then i started it and got this error 0_1.So when I'm connected to my router it gives this error 0_1 , but when I connect my PS4 to the Mobile Data from my phone the game starts without this error and i can play.HELP!!!

Ubi-Karl
03-05-2020, 09:54 PM
So I bought the game for the Ps4 then i started it and got this error 0_1.So when I'm connected to my router it gives this error 0_1 , but when I connect my PS4 to the Mobile Data from my phone the game starts without this error and i can play.HELP!!!

Hey Berkay06180,

Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about this.

In order to ensure that you have the best possible connection to the game servers and there are no interruptions, try completing steps (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4/) suggested by Ubi-Trippn and let us know whether problem persists!

Misak2005
03-19-2020, 08:32 AM
Hello
I have a problem with the game Crew 2 not working and say error 0_1. He tried all the methods to put everything right but none works. Can you advise what?

UbiDork
03-20-2020, 12:19 AM
Misak2005: Hey there! Thanks for posting about this! Can you please tell me if you have tried these steps here (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4)?

HappySnow743
03-23-2020, 10:10 PM
Hello!
I have a problem with the eror code 0_1.
I'm on pc (windows 10).

Thank you.

BuggedIllusion
03-31-2020, 09:32 PM
Why is it so hard to hear your users feedback... I bought the game today and the same issue occurs. Any other network feature/app works perfectly well except for your game. And here's the short list that I'm banging my head with for the past 10 (ten!!!) hours.

- I forwarded all ports both Sony recommended and your game ports - nothing.

- I enabled DMZ on the PS4 - nothing. (that's a total nonsense to request but okay)

- I checked UPnP - enabled.

- All changes at once - nothing.

- Tested with tethering mobile - working (clueless why... !?) even though everyone suggest that double NAT shouldn't be working at all, well this is the only working solution, which technically isn't really a solution.

- Chatted with two agents, both asked me same questions for checking this article or if I have already completed the list there: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4 - not helpful. The fact that a regular user (which supposedly is not technically experienced) needs to do those things in order to get a game working is really bad experience and shouldn't be even suggested for a game that's supposed to be installed on PS4 and run out of the box without issues, having in mind that probably 90% of the PS4 around the globe are behind a router with NAT and without DMZ enabled.

- Every answer from staff I read in this topic is practically the same as the previous point, referring to useless article.

With all due respect to Ubisoft, but do you even read what users are writing here in this topic?

I closed my issue in the support system because I thought that the issue was really with my network. After reading a lot across the web and testing different configurations and case scenarios, I already believe that the issue is with the game itself. How and why - I don't know, frankly not our business to know.

FOG.Smokebeer
04-01-2020, 03:26 AM
You said it worked using your phone so maybe its the way your isp connects to the servers thats the issue?.I remember another guy having the same sort of trouble ages ago not sure he got it sorted until he used a different provider :(

BuggedIllusion
04-01-2020, 08:29 AM
If the router was NOT under my control and/or my connection was going through a modem I would probably conclude the same thing, although I wouldn't change my ISP to a different one because of one game.

But let's say that the issue is within the ISP. I'm dying to know what is the exact problem that we need to deal with, because I can't remember of one thing that might be an issue in between the connection of my PS4 and their public servers. (except for double NAT, which isn't the case)

EastonW3
04-04-2020, 03:38 AM
Me and my friend both bought the gold version recently, and we haven't been able to play for 4 days and haven't even started the game. I contacted the support but they haven't helped at all unfortunately. Please someone help

BuggedIllusion
04-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Me and my friend both bought the gold version recently, and we haven't been able to play for 4 days and haven't even started the game. I contacted the support but they haven't helped at all unfortunately. Please someone help

Hey, I'm in the same situation. Since I'm debugging everything alone here, I could use some info from you since the support will never answer appropriately to the requests. My ticket is opened and not answered even once since 31st of March.

Do you and your friend have TP Link routers and if not what model routers do you use?

I'm asking the question because the support blamed my ISP for blocking ports/connections etc, however I created a hotspot with my laptop wired directly to my ISP cable and the game ran like a charm, therefore the router is blocking something the game needs to use in order to connect.

I've been testing with various configurations and so far no luck. The moment I have some results I'll post them here because it's obvious that support won't help in any way.

Baterixrj
04-10-2020, 06:23 AM
Same issue here

Ubi-Woofer
05-11-2020, 07:08 PM
Hey, I'm in the same situation. Since I'm debugging everything alone here, I could use some info from you since the support will never answer appropriately to the requests. My ticket is opened and not answered even once since 31st of March.

Do you and your friend have TP Link routers and if not what model routers do you use?

I'm asking the question because the support blamed my ISP for blocking ports/connections etc, however I created a hotspot with my laptop wired directly to my ISP cable and the game ran like a charm, therefore the router is blocking something the game needs to use in order to connect.

I've been testing with various configurations and so far no luck. The moment I have some results I'll post them here because it's obvious that support won't help in any way.

Hey BuggedIllusion - we are committed to assisting you further should you need it. If you have isolated the issue to your router itself, and have been able to connect using other connections (such as your hotspot) and on other devices using a wired connection as well, it would be worth reaching out to the manufacturer of the router itself for their assistance and advice. They will be able to advise you with regard to particular settings or restrictions that may be applying to you.

Same issue here

Would you mind clarifying any troubleshooting steps you have so far attempted for this error code?

Dukster627
07-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Is this an issue, that is worked upon, or should I just throw the game disk and never buy Ubisoft product ?