PDA

View Full Version : for honor 'Heroes Bundle' Is it worth?

Eth.han
07-01-2018, 06:02 PM
I want to know if purchasing the 'heroes bundle' will only unlock the heroes meaning I have to save up 8000 steel to then recruit each one so I can customize them or, will it recruit them as well so I don't have to save up and recruit each one.
any help appreciated

voiddp
07-01-2018, 06:12 PM
I want to know if purchasing the 'heroes bundle' will only unlock the heroes meaning I have to save up 8000 steel to then recruit each one so I can customize them or, will it recruit them as well so I don't have to save up and recruit each one.
any help appreciated

Heroes in bundle cost 5555 each, and when you buy lone hero for 8k bundle price decrease by 5555. I bought one hero I wanted for 8k and got 44444 bundle price after that. So its 2.45k steel wasted on each bought not in bundle.
And well steel is not that fast. Playing each evening for 2 weeks, doing quests I hoarded around 48k total. With 8k spent I need now 4k more. Around 2 more days maybe.

Edit: Sorry didn't get question right - yes it will totally unlock all 9 basic heroes for customization

Eth.han
07-01-2018, 06:39 PM
so you don't need to spend any more steel on unlocking/ recruiting the characters after getting the bundle?

voiddp
07-01-2018, 07:13 PM
There are 9 standart locked heroes for 8k. They will be fully unlocked with bundle, without need to spend anything more to unlock those 9.

But there is also an option to buy "feats bundle" to unlock all of feats for heroes. Or you just level up each hero to lvl19 once to get those feats for each.

And there are 6 more DLC heroes for 15k. They will still be locked after bundle. So there will be need for 90k more steel for them or to buy season pass.

Eth.han
07-01-2018, 07:59 PM
alright, thanks a lot :)

ViciousOphidian
07-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Whatever you do, dont buy the Feats Bundle ! You unlock all the feats for a character by reaching lvl 19 with it (Level is NOT Reputation, these are 2 different things. 20 levels = 1 reputation). You will be wasting your money.