PDA

View Full Version : Consoles vs PC

TatoRezo
06-30-2018, 01:10 AM
Okay, so everyone is saying that consoles are much harder to play on, most of the console players even want the block bug to stay that way.

What I'm wondering is does the console and PC version run on different patches and have different updates? I mean some characters like conqueror and orochi are much better on console because ppl can't react that well. But on PC they are weaker than console versions.

It seems kind of unfair to patch everything together and screw over both console and pc players if they really are running on the same patches.

I mean even the winrates and tierlists they showed wasn't exclusively for any of the systems.

What i want to say is, please, change game according and based on systems. You stated that you want community feedback in changing the game, but it is very misleading because most of the Console players want nerfs that are okay for PC and vice versa

CandleInTheDark
06-30-2018, 01:19 AM
Okay, so everyone is saying that consoles are much harder to play on, most of the console players even want the block bug to stay that way.

What I'm wondering is does the console and PC version run on different patches and have different updates? I mean some characters like conqueror and orochi are much better on console because ppl can't react that well. But on PC they are weaker than console versions.

It seems kind of unfair to patch everything together and screw over both console and pc players if they really are running on the same patches.

I mean even the winrates and tierlists they showed wasn't exclusively for any of the systems.

What i want to say is, please, change game according and based on systems. You stated that you want community feedback in changing the game, but it is very misleading because most of the Console players want nerfs that are okay for PC and vice versa

People like to make a lot of the fact that console is on 30fps, here is the truth of that, the FPS difference equals, at most, a 33ms difference. Unless you are an elite gamer that 33ms is not going to make any kind of difference.

A lot of the problem relates to the setup some console players have. People are under the illusion that console is a fair gaming utopia where everyone pays the same price and everyone has the same chance, not so. Like the PC it is an arms race as to who has the best setup. Wireless controllers or internet can each add 50ms, a tv without gaming mode or one that has it and isn't on it can add up to 150ms. Here is the problem though, this game needs to be balanced around the top players on an optimal setup and say some balancing was done to account for some people have bad setups, those changes will go to the people with good rigs also, they will still have an advantage and be near godly because the game became all the more reactable to them.

At most the devs should add 33ms on the lag compensation for consoles if they could do that without affecting PC but again, unless you are elite level, I still forsee a lot of can't block/parry posts.