PDA

View Full Version : Minion kill animations

Lord_Cherubi
06-29-2018, 11:57 PM
Some of them are fluid and smooth, some are a bit clumsy and weird. Some are cool and some are just meh. Just for the sake of discussion, which ones do you guys like/dislike the most?

To me Kensei, Orochi, and Warden animations look amazing and they're all pretty decent at clearing minions fast.

Gladiator and Warlord feel a bit clumsy and slow to clear minions with and Shaman is just terrible imo

Lord_Cherubi
06-29-2018, 11:59 PM
Oh yeah, totally forgot about Musha. I usually keep the hell out of mid-lane when playing as him haha

Halvtand
06-30-2018, 12:26 AM
I believe it's by choice. Some heroes SHOULD be on minion zone. Some should not.

Lord_Cherubi
06-30-2018, 12:59 AM
I believe it's by choice. Some heroes SHOULD be on minion zone. Some should not.

Oh absolutely! But take Shugo for example, he only has 2-hit combo and isn't the speediest minion clearer (allthough his zone and sprint attack does the job pretty good) but his animations are fluid, i really like them.

I can't help myself, no matter what im playing i always want to clear if i get the change but with shaman and aramusha that's never a good idea

ArmoredChocobo
06-30-2018, 01:01 AM
Shinobi is a hurricane of minion slaying.