PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1404 Venice issues

Ms_Kiko
06-29-2018, 10:40 PM
ok so im running into issues with my continuous game... my main city was at max fish and now is going down 5 up 3 down 4 up 2 essentially losing fish normally with higher population something like that would happen .. except here is the issue ive been at the same population nothing changed outside of going from Euphoric to even tempered so what happened does changing to even tempered means they need more fish/bread? (same issue with bread too) idk im just at a loss here...:confused::confused::confused:

dmdilks
06-30-2018, 02:51 AM
It isn't the population it is what class of people that are using the fish & bread. You will just have to build some more farms & fishing huts to just stay ahead of the game. I don't play the 1404 standard game anymore. I just play the Mod Iaam 3.4. The mod just adds a lot more to the game that you can build. It still plays the same too.

Ms_Kiko
06-30-2018, 11:57 AM
thats the thing even the classes of people never changed as i have ascencion rights off so it dont auto do it.

Ms_Kiko
07-02-2018, 12:34 PM
im at a loss here i just dont get it nothing changed at least in the city that is being affected by this my other 4 were not.

Ms_Kiko
07-06-2018, 01:44 PM
ive fixed it but still confused as to what caused that to jump in need of all things if any one knows id love to know myself so i can plan for it in my next game.

ulenshpigel.net
10-14-2018, 12:56 PM
Do you want to exchange saves?