PDA

View Full Version : Reminder for Mods to Pass Along to Devs

HazelrahFirefly
06-29-2018, 09:23 PM
It's the middle of Season 6, and in this season we did not receive any new armor. I believe the only new armor in Season 5 was the even armor. I know it's (supposedly) tough/timely to design, but I think it's worth mentioning with a couple campaigns to go - new armors in Season 7 PLEASE. I'm not bothered by the repetition and spikes, but we need more variants to loot to keep the experience fresh. Many of the heroes I play are Rep 13 or higher and I literally have access to every armor piece.

Halvtand
06-29-2018, 09:30 PM
Considering the time it takes to go from rough sketch to complete 3d-model I believe I can safely say that if we are getting any new armour types or weapon types soon they are already in development. Considering how impatient everyone has become since the E3-reveal of all the new stuff, rest assured that any project started by this thread would not see completion soon (tm).

UbiJurassic
06-29-2018, 09:53 PM
We definitely know that there are a lot of players that want to see some new sets of armor added. I don't have any details on when we might see new sets coming, but if any details come my way about it I'll dip back in here and let everyone know. :)

HazelrahFirefly
06-29-2018, 11:40 PM
Sorry, and I know.

I just really f***ing love loot, and only needing one type every season is sorrowing.