PDA

View Full Version : Remove pink popularity bar

chodilious
06-29-2018, 03:36 PM
Please give us the option to remove the pink popularity bar at the bottom of the screen please please please!

chodilious
06-30-2018, 05:51 AM
Anyone?

Kaneda_Shotaro
06-30-2018, 07:09 AM
I have played the game from the beta and early access from purchasing the gold addition.

Now I played most of the game today I got a plane and just wanted to go on free flight and take in the scenery, I wanted to get immersed in this Beautiful map that you guys created. So I went into the games settings to take off the games hubs.

After I turned of all settings, I was upset to see
The game was showing me my follower indicator.

I thought to my self, “I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself” why is this follower bar so important. I don’t need to see it all the time U B.

Everbreed
06-30-2018, 09:29 AM
Yeah the beeping is annoying.

nyssa76
06-30-2018, 11:00 AM
Alrdy had posted this in one of my feedbacks in CBT
The bar is pointless!

Oscar97o
06-30-2018, 11:33 AM
We should be able to disable the follower bar just like we can disable everything else on the HUD.

xSABRAx
06-30-2018, 11:48 AM
+1

chodilious
07-01-2018, 04:54 AM
I have played the game from the beta and early access from purchasing the gold addition.

Now I played most of the game today I got a plane and just wanted to go on free flight and take in the scenery, I wanted to get immersed in this Beautiful map that you guys created. So I went into the games settings to take off the games hubs.

After I turned of all settings, I was upset to see
The game was showing me my follower indicator.

I thought to my self, “I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself” why is this follower bar so important. I don’t need to see it all the time U B.

I contacted ubisoft directly for this problem. They still have not gotten back to me but lets keep this thread alive so maybe they can see how many people want it... i would imagine its not the hardest thing to remove in a future update... let's get some more people giving their feedback on this in hopes they will make this change for us because the game is beautiful and we all diserve to take advantage of it.

chodilious
07-01-2018, 04:56 AM
Yeah the beeping is annoying.

You can turn of the ui volume to avoid the beeping but you will lose the ability to here the live rewards when they are near by.

kingxitus
08-19-2018, 01:05 PM
same Problem !! it sucks so hard in first Person why there isnt already a Option for this wtf ….

grim_streaker
08-19-2018, 04:38 PM
I think it was either the choice to have the pink icon bar, or the blue nav line. They couldnt have bouth.
I think they made the right choice, as so did IT

kingxitus
08-25-2018, 12:31 PM
i still waiting for this it kills my First Person experience !

John-The-Vault
08-25-2018, 03:27 PM
Wow... 2018 and always trying to impose useless things...

Hey IT, are you kidding us ?
Use your brain please, let us the free of to choose...
It's a same thing for option graphic...
Look FH4, we will have all options to choose according to our computer power

zmagicchivas
08-29-2018, 03:59 AM
agree.... this needs THE OPTION to be disabled

how can i immerse myself if i have that stupid bar down there counting my followers when all im doing is driving 40 mph down a nice road....

not to mention the constant beeping and periodic celebrations when you get followers....

PLEASE IM BEGGING you.... its like they DONT want you to drive slow.... only 200+mph all the time so u cant hear the stupid follower bar...

chodilious
08-29-2018, 06:48 PM
I have faith that they will be putting this option to disable the follower bar by the september update... I really hope they do.

RallyMcBeal
09-08-2018, 09:59 AM
I agree, please Ubisoft, give us an option to remove the pink follower bar and the sounds.

kingxitus
09-18-2018, 06:45 PM
some Informations About this already released ? it would be a lot more nice expierence in first Person pls add this -.-

Ubi-Rich
09-18-2018, 08:52 PM
some Informations About this already released ? it would be a lot more nice expierence in first Person pls add this -.-

Hey! Nothing to share on the status of this at the moment, but the feedback has been sent to the team.

Grocs
09-24-2018, 09:03 AM
Agree - more customisation of the HUD is essential.

DedeKorkut93
09-24-2018, 07:17 PM
I do not know, what the pink bar is useful for. The fan numbers keep reseting every time.

jayottsel
10-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Crew 2 is filled with annoying things like you cant drive in photo mode anymore, dirt and damage have been neutered. Landmarks missing... This game feels like one step forward and 4 steps back.

ItsMeYall
10-02-2018, 05:01 PM
I didn't know we we're unable to turn this off...

+1. 100% agree, should have the option to turn that off

VROmead
11-15-2018, 12:45 AM
I definetly agree with everyone. There needs to be an option to remove this thing. It's actually detrimental to our TVs and it can cause burn-in since the bar is mostly static. Besides, after Icon 1 who cares about level anymore. Please add this option in the next update.

VROmead
12-04-2018, 09:39 PM
I'm HOPING this is going to be possible in this update. PLEASE let it be. 3 pages of people wanting an option for it thats been requested months ago.

PanVlk
12-04-2018, 09:47 PM
It's not anywhere in the patch notes, so there is about 0.0001% chance it would show up in the update. There are still things that have been an issue years ago in the first game and have never been fixed, so better don't hold your breath on anything.

VROmead
02-19-2019, 10:40 PM
Any word on this thing being resolved by having an option for players to remove it? Come on now, this should be easy... its a bar.

Law-II
02-24-2019, 10:14 PM
Pink Bar should have been an option to toggle from the very start; just saying. any news!? bump

nb: "Tips" can go the way of the dodo [extinct]; please

VROmead
03-30-2019, 06:02 PM
If this bar still has no option to be removed on April 24th, I'm selling the game, and the crew 3 will be DOA to me and many others. At this point we should have some working headlights but I understand I'm dealing with a sub-par developer so I'm taking it easy with my expectations for the game... at the same time I've had enough.

RaveMartin
03-31-2019, 12:15 PM
Please add this option to remove the pink bar in April update

chodilious
04-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Glad to see my thread is still alive and kicking. Come on guys please give us this option in the update. Lets keep this topic going until they listen to us.

Phoenix-Born
04-05-2019, 11:34 AM
The constant ticking needs to go.

VROmead
04-05-2019, 02:52 PM
The constant ticking needs to go.

Everything associated with the bar needs to go. The sounds, the numbers, the ridiculous animation when you level up that temporarily removes the mini map and speedo. Everything.

The fact the OP started the thead on release day and we've been waiting this long is absurd for something that shouldn't take long to fix. If it's still there on the 24th, I swear man....

VROmead
04-23-2019, 08:39 PM
Fixed! Thank you so much!!!