PDA

View Full Version : The Crew 2 PS4 Logitech g29

Subiii007
06-29-2018, 10:41 AM
HI , I own a Logitech G29 steering wheel for PS4 and in the open beta it worked really well, now that the game has been released it's not anywhere close to how it was in the beta , the major problem it has is the wheel will not center by it self like it used to tried everything i could but cant figure anything out . anyone has the same problem ? or found a fix ?

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-29-2018, 01:44 PM
Hey Subiii,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this, the first thing i'd recommend to do would be to rebuild your PS4 database. If you turn off the console, then hold the power button until you hear two beeps, it will open in the safe mode menu and you can select rebuild database there.

If you are still having issues after this, please let me know and I can see if the team would like any more info regarding this.

Subiii007
06-29-2018, 04:55 PM
wow thanks rebuilding the database returned everything to normal thanks man really appreciate that :)

Subiii007
06-29-2018, 05:03 PM
it still happens when you adjust the force feedback of the wheel it does the same it wont centre it self but after the rebuild it worked only when you edit the setting the wheel does not work properly

harryarthur100
06-30-2018, 05:11 AM
Doesn't work for me either... no force feed back in the wheel at all. It worked great in the beta though. Please fix ubisoft

UbiMorning
07-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Hi guys! Please try these PS4 steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/). If that doesn't help, please provide a video regarding this issue so we may look into it further. Be sure to mention what wheel you are using.

harryarthur100
07-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Hi guys! Please try these PS4 steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/). If that doesn't help, please provide a video regarding this issue so we may look into it further. Be sure to mention what wheel you are using.

Im using the logitech g29 on ps4. Ive tried all of the troubleshooting solutions and none have worked. The wheel worked fine in the beta but doesnt now. Many other people whether it be on the forums or the ubisoft support twitter are having the same issue. Its a real shame as the wheel worked so good on the beta.

revalu_street
07-02-2018, 10:53 PM
I have the same problem with the same wheel slould be assistant direction

lovele1
07-04-2018, 05:39 PM
not buying the crew 2 til the logitech G29 is fully functioning flawlessly.
iím one of many.

Pestilence-695
07-11-2018, 01:01 AM
same problem here. worked in beta though...first time ive seen better quality in a beta than the finished product....

Ubi-Mullac
07-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Something you guys could try would be to forward your ports, sounds like a silly fix I know. But can you try it just to see if it does indeed resolve the issue?

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4

- Cheers

Pestilence-695
07-14-2018, 04:20 AM
rebuilt database, still does not work right.

wAUtNL
07-26-2018, 08:41 AM
Logitech wheels have ffb that works inverted, in pc games there is almost always an option to invert the ffb, please Ubisoft, this is so simple

WinterViolet
08-19-2018, 11:51 AM
The G29 won't centre itself after you turn, reset database doesn't work at all.
I tried the G29 in different racing game like GT and it works fine. I strongly believe that this game do not fully support G29.
Please solve it or provide refund strategy. :)

GodOfTheCrew
08-25-2018, 08:14 PM
Oh man.... Not even solid FFB in the PS4 version.. I thought this was PC-specific. Thanks for mentioning this guys!

Ubisoft, you should move FFB issues out of the PC-specific section and into an ALL PLATFORMS category.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1900623-The-Crew-2-Known-Issues-Forums

Update that thread please and add FFB problems to PS4.

Glad to help Ubisoft update their own threads!

Japhand
08-28-2018, 12:14 AM
I have a csl elite for the ps4 which seems to jave ffb problems, the wheel has ffb for the fist 10 seconds of game play then the ffb just disappears and doesnt return until i come to a complete stop in the vehicle, as i set off again the ffb returns again for 10 seconds and so on.
Sorry to but in with the csl on a logitech

BrokenGamesG29
10-07-2018, 10:51 AM
Any update on this issue? I rebuilt my PS4 database twice and reinstalled the game. There is no centering and no feedback. In this state it is near impossible to control a vehicle. My wheel works great with all my other games. I would not have bought this game knowing it does not have working wheel support.

GodOfTheCrew
11-02-2018, 11:12 PM
Any update on this issue? I rebuilt my PS4 database twice and reinstalled the game. There is no centering and no feedback. In this state it is near impossible to control a vehicle. My wheel works great with all my other games. I would not have bought this game knowing it does not have working wheel support.
One guy in the PC discussion SAID his G29 works with ffb, but people are also starting to refer to "ffb" as only centering forces, or feeling heavier. No proper ffb support with suspension effects, slipping, collisions, vibration, etc. That's all I can find.

zeroasdf
11-28-2018, 01:47 AM
me too. fanatec csl ps4

theprobro1029
11-28-2018, 06:29 PM
me too. fanatec csl ps4

HI , I own a Logitech G29 steering wheel for PS4 and in the open beta it worked really well, now that the game has been released it's not anywhere close to how it was in the beta , the major problem it has is the wheel will not center by it self like it used to tried everything i could but cant figure anything out . anyone has the same problem ? or found a fix ?

Has this problem already been fixed? I have the same problem with my g29 steering wheel.

UbiMorning
11-28-2018, 11:28 PM
Hey there! We are currently investigating this issue here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1955071-G29-no-center-force). We are asking for any videos showcasing this issue so we may report it up to the TC team.

GodOfTheCrew
11-29-2018, 01:52 AM
Force feedback is inverted on PS4 with G29. Car turns into the corner instead of trying to center.

Using Comcast Business class, connected straight into the cable modem, no firewall. NAT type 1, all ports open, no security whatsoever. Firewall, UDP/TCP port issues are not the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5gTxfdLm98 -- Cheers!

UbiMorning
11-29-2018, 07:22 PM
Thank you so much for the video! We have forwarded this up to the TC team. We appreciate all the info you provided!

GodOfTheCrew
12-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Thank you so much for the video! We have forwarded this up to the TC team. We appreciate all the info you provided!
If the developers used the G29 for even a brief moment with TC2, they'd realize this is a problem themselves. A video shouldn't be needed for a problem this blatantly obvious. They clearly do not test their own games very well. A big problem that remains unfixed for months would be unacceptable where I work, I'd lose my job for pushing a bad commit and letting it hang for this long. FFB has been a big issue since it's release, and it's never worked right. Some say the FFB worked better in the open beta than it did in the final product. There was plenty of time in the beta to collect info about FFB from it's users, and also plenty of time for a developer on your end to plug a USB steering wheel into the console and launch the game. I'm happy to help but good lord none of this should be necessary, certainly not this late in the game. Kunos Simulazioni bans people for constructive criticism, that's one thing Ubisoft doesn't do, so thank you for that.

zeroasdf
12-02-2018, 06:33 PM
If the developers used the G29 for even a brief moment with TC2, they'd realize this is a problem themselves. A video shouldn't be needed for a problem this blatantly obvious. They clearly do not test their own games very well. A big problem that remains unfixed for months would be unacceptable where I work, I'd lose my job for pushing a bad commit and letting it hang for this long. FFB has been a big issue since it's release, and it's never worked right. Some say the FFB worked better in the open beta than it did in the final product. There was plenty of time in the beta to collect info about FFB from it's users, and also plenty of time for a developer on your end to plug a USB steering wheel into the console and launch the game. I'm happy to help but good lord none of this should be necessary, certainly not this late in the game. Kunos Simulazioni bans people for constructive criticism, that's one thing Ubisoft doesn't do, so thank you for that.

This is a great speech, I very much agree that my fanatec csl ps4 version is also such a problem, but ubi has not solved the problem, which makes me very puzzled.
I even suspected that the tc2 developer tested the steering wheel, which led me to have a steering wheel but could only play games with ds4, which was really distressing.
I think of gtsports, when he has a problem, it will be updated immediately, but tc2 does keep this issue from the game to the present. Is ubi incompetent or irresponsible?
Sorry, my English is not good. I use Google Translate to post. I know this is useless. I just complained.

GodOfTheCrew
12-02-2018, 08:03 PM
This is a great speech ... I know this is useless. I just complained.
You complimented me so thank you. I didn't find your post useless at all. If anyone on Ubisoft's end cares about FFB in general, not just the G29, it'd help if you shared details in regards to what exact problem you're having with the CSL Elite. Is the FFB inverted for you too? Car pulling the wrong way?

zeroasdf
12-04-2018, 08:42 AM
You complimented me so thank you. I didn't find your post useless at all. If anyone on Ubisoft's end cares about FFB in general, not just the G29, it'd help if you shared details in regards to what exact problem you're having with the CSL Elite. Is the FFB inverted for you too? Car pulling the wrong way?
CSI has two modes in the PS4, blue and purple
When the blue light is on, the wheel has ffb for the 10th second game and then ffb just disappears and does not return until I completely park in the car, because I set off again, ffb returns to 10 seconds and so on.
The purple light mode is the same as your G29
I sent an email to ubi, but their reply just let me rebuild the PS4 database.
My English is very poor, I can only use Google Translate, I don't know if you can understand what I said, sorry.

Shenlaw
12-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Unfortunately, the Demolition Derby update did not patch the FFB issues.

zeroasdf
12-05-2018, 05:44 PM
Unfortunately, the Demolition Derby update did not patch the FFB issues.
I just updated it.
Fanatec csl elite racing wheel PS4's ffb is still unstable
Ubi's technicians made me very disappointed😓😓😓

UbiMorning
12-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Hey guys! This issue has been reported to the TC2 team already. They suggest making sure that all the programs are enabled in your Firewall settings, including BattlEye. Let me know if this work around helps!

Shenlaw
12-05-2018, 07:56 PM
I would work on PC, but where can I do that on PS4 ?

zeroasdf
12-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Hey guys! This issue has been reported to the TC2 team already. They suggest making sure that all the programs are enabled in your Firewall settings, including BattlEye. Let me know if this work around helps!
Ps4 has no Firewall settings at all, and Firewall settings are only related to network connections.
I even suspect that the tc2 team did not test the steering wheel at all.
If they can pick up a steering wheel, they can test the problem in one minute. Of course, it is possible that they don't understand ffb at all or don't understand what a racing game is.
I have doubted the ability of the tc2 team since the game was released for a long time.
I am Fanatec csl elite racing wheel PS4, he is on your compatibility list.
Already rebuild PS4 database, this is useless.
However, other racing games on ps4 are very good.
If the PlayStation store can return, then I will not hesitate to return tc2

GodOfTheCrew
12-06-2018, 02:55 AM
Ps4 has no Firewall settings at all, and Firewall settings are only related to network connections.

The PS4 connects to a firewall which handles NAT and IP forwarding. What Ubisoft means is check the settings on the router and make sure your PS4 is in the DMZ. Firewall issues (since TC2 is basically a video game as a service) would make sense, however I have NAT type 1, connected directly to a cable modem, no router, no firewall. Issue still persists. The PS4 doesn't have it's own firewall settings because the PS4 does not have it's own. The PS4's firewall is nonexistent, there is no network protection in the PS4. There may be protection between your PS4 and your router though, which is exactly what Ubisoft is referring to.

zeroasdf
12-06-2018, 03:41 AM
The PS4 connects to a firewall which handles NAT and IP forwarding. What Ubisoft means is check the settings on the router and make sure your PS4 is in the DMZ. Firewall issues (since TC2 is basically a video game as a service) would make sense, however I have NAT type 1, connected directly to a cable modem, no router, no firewall. Issue still persists. The PS4 doesn't have it's own firewall settings because the PS4 does not have it's own. The PS4's firewall is nonexistent, there is no network protection in the PS4. There may be protection between your PS4 and your router though, which is exactly what Ubisoft is referring to.
as far as I know. All G29 and fanatec CSl ps4. All is not good, this has nothing to do with the network, it is the problem of the game itself.

GodOfTheCrew
12-06-2018, 05:25 AM
as far as I know. All G29 and fanatec CSl ps4. All is not good, this has nothing to do with the network, it is the problem of the game itself.
TC2 is one step down from cloud gaming, so with a case like this, connectivity issues could explain certain bugs. This force feedback issue is not one of them. The logic in the code is backwards. You're 100% right, this is not a network issue. They've already informed the developers about this issue, now we wait for a one-line code change that re-inverts the current FFB logic in TC2. I could fix it in a few minutes if I had the source code (trickiest part would be finding what section of what file it's in.) Compiling it would take more time than writing the patch itself.

zeroasdf
12-06-2018, 05:58 AM
TC2 is one step down from cloud gaming, so with a case like this, connectivity issues could explain certain bugs. This force feedback issue is not one of them. The logic in the code is backwards. You're 100% right, this is not a network issue. They've already informed the developers about this issue, now we wait for a one-line code change that re-inverts the current FFB logic in TC2. I could fix it in a few minutes if I had the source code (trickiest part would be finding what section of what file it's in.) Compiling it would take more time than writing the patch itself.Many people use ds4 instead of the steering wheel, so I am worried that they are not paying enough attention.
I hope to fix it soon, let me regain confidence in ubi

WorldSnyper1
12-06-2018, 05:44 PM
I have a Logitech G29 Wheel and I tell you the FFB is just inverted for the game and itís an easy fix and it not like itís hasnt been brought up to more Ubisoft on more than one platform! Twitter even YouTube! https://youtu.be/n5gTxfdLm98 Hereís a clear demonstration of what the wheel does when you try to turn at speed itís ridiculous like it was stated above if anybody had picked up a wheel and actually tested the wheel again before releasing the [un]finished product you would know this...i feel so shafted by Ubisoft, games been out a whole *** year this thread is older than the game and itís still not fixed!! Like WTH!!!

Ps: I legitimately originally bought this wheel because NFS with it was useless and GT was fun but I needed a free roam and of course the only other option was on Xbox which Iíve had to buy now cause this game is crap and buying a wheel is a serious enough investment so after months of anger I bought and XBOX and FORZA HORIZON 4 and along with this awesome device from
CRONUSMax called Drivehub racing converter & have found some peace....

Itís beem months since I played anyone racing game anything on the PlayStation 4 except last night I found myself curious I saw on Twitter about the 1.2 whatever patch...I read the patch notes...I see this

DRIVING WHEELS

ē [Added] Added official support of Logitech G920 driving wheel

Again WTH!!!! So my question now is this gonna fix the ps4 g29 wheel given they are the same wheel or are we still not gonna be able join these $400-$1000 wheels? Because if not I want my money back as this was and is a rip-off, false advertisement. I wouldíve never bought this wheel for the PS4 ! itís a simple fix and you know it!! Just do it! Or give me my money!!!

GodOfTheCrew
12-06-2018, 11:59 PM
I have a Logitech G29 Wheel and I tell you the FFB is just inverted for the game and it’s an easy fix and it not like it’s hasnt been brought up to more Ubisoft on more than one platform! Twitter even YouTube! https://youtu.be/n5gTxfdLm98 Here’s a clear demonstration of what the wheel does when you try to turn at speed it’s ridiculous like it was stated above if anybody had picked up a wheel and actually tested the wheel again before releasing the [un]finished product you would know this...i feel so shafted by Ubisoft, games been out a whole *** year this thread is older than the game and it’s still not fixed!! Like WTH!!!

That's my video lol xD Hey can you confirm that the FFB is not only inverted but missing suspension effects, damper, tire forces etc? TC1 had very detailed FFB, in TC2, not only is it inverted, but a lot of effects are missing. I feel like if the FFB direction was fixed, the car would only start to center itself.

zeroasdf
12-07-2018, 02:12 AM
That's my video lol xD Hey can you confirm that the FFB is not only inverted but missing suspension effects, damper, tire forces etc? TC1 had very detailed FFB, in TC2, not only is it inverted, but a lot of effects are missing. I feel like if the FFB direction was fixed, the car would only start to center itself.
Yesterday I tried to download the crew of ps4 for a demo. I found fanatec csl ps4 very perfect, I decided, I went back to play the crew, until crew2 repair ffb, because I know ubi's work efficiency is very low.
This is really a sad story.

danyjumpjack
12-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Oh my Lord,
I knew something was wrong with the steering in this game's wheel support
I bought the Logitech g29 a week ago and was pumped to try it on the crew 2. I read this thread before I actually tried it and suspected that it was an isolated event.
Since it was my first game with the steering wheel I didn't really know what to expect, and I didn't know how the wheel was supposed to actually function.
But after watching your video https://youtu.be/n5gTxfdLm98 I can clearly state that I am facing the dead same issue.
Come on Ivory Tower, you can clearly see the problem from this video. At least show us somehow that you are aware of this issue and are working to fix it
(like on your twitter page or something) But honestly, this shouldn't take this long to fix, it's been almost half a year and this problem still hasn't been fixed. We appreciate you bringing new features into the game, but what we appreciate more is to see that you are listening to your community and fixing prevalent problems. That is part of how you build a good reputation.
Hopefully, this will be fixed sometime soon

danyjumpjack
12-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Sorry for the huge font;)

GodOfTheCrew
12-09-2018, 10:59 PM
I'm glad people like my video, it seems a lot of people are referencing it now. Thank you! Ubisoft will fix this danyjumpjack, just matter of time. Next will be suspension effects... They're missing in TC2, but are very noticeable in TC1. Going over a curb for example doesn't do anything FFB wise.

danyjumpjack
12-10-2018, 07:24 AM
I don't think the Logitech g29 worked on TC1 ps4 either

WorldSnyper1
12-10-2018, 08:23 AM

Hey man thanks for uploading it! Itís been so helpful as Ubisoft has asked for proof and Iíve seen a few other videos on twitter and it like they still are oblivious to that yes the FFB is inverted. The wheel should be harder to turn at speeds 65+ I.e some feeling of resistance and of course we always are and at low speeds the wheel should be as easy as Turning the knob to your home with that all being off all other effects translated from game to wheel such as bump stiffness, dampering, ragged suspension. Iím not whiz here but I know cars enough to feel the backwardness of this game with this wheel all other games I play with my wheel even on my Xbox when I play FH4 seemless play. Hell NFS PAYBACK has got better feeling than this and thatís shameful at best.

zeroasdf
12-10-2018, 10:47 AM
Hey man thanks for uploading it! Itís been so helpful as Ubisoft has asked for proof and Iíve seen a few other videos on twitter and it like they still are oblivious to that yes the FFB is inverted. The wheel should be harder to turn at speeds 65+ I.e some feeling of resistance and of course we always are and at low speeds the wheel should be as easy as Turning the knob to your home with that all being off all other effects translated from game to wheel such as bump stiffness, dampering, ragged suspension. Iím not whiz here but I know cars enough to feel the backwardness of this game with this wheel all other games I play with my wheel even on my Xbox when I play FH4 seemless play. Hell NFS PAYBACK has got better feeling than this and thatís shameful at best.

😂The shame is that the crew is better than the crew 2.
I have already started playing the crew, except for the poor quality effects, others are good, especially the steering wheel ffb.
I don't care about boats and planes.
I haven't fixed it for a long time, I think ubi didn't fix this bug so quickly. Because they donít pay attention at all

GodOfTheCrew
12-10-2018, 11:35 PM
I don't think the Logitech g29 worked on TC1 ps4 either
TC1 had generic device handling. TC2 switched their input model. Now they have to support individual devices, code for each one. TC2 is broken by design by not having generic handling. Handbrakes, G27, G29, Fanatec, Thrustmaster, etc. work great in RBR for example. RBR came out long before the G29 and all that.

UbiMorning
12-13-2018, 07:18 PM
Hello friends! The TC2 team is investigating issues with FFB currently and is collecting information. Could you please answer the following questions for me:

• Are you using official software for the driving wheel?
• Which specific drivers are you using?
o What version of the drivers are being used?
• What is your NAT type?

Thank you!

GodOfTheCrew
12-14-2018, 01:31 AM
Hello friends! The TC2 team is investigating issues with FFB currently and is collecting information. Could you please answer the following questions for me:

• What is your NAT type?

Thank you!

This is PS4.

This is PS4.

This is PS4.

• What is your NAT type?
Type 1. No firewall, connected straight into a cable modem, no router, iptables, etc. Linux+network genius here, the problem is not on my end. Cheers!

UbiMorning
12-14-2018, 06:23 PM
Thank you! I have kept note of your answers.

For anyone else having the issue on PS4, can you clarify the wheel (I assume G29 in this thread) and what NAT type you have.

danyjumpjack
12-15-2018, 07:11 AM
I am using the Logitech G29 on the PS4
My NAT Type is Green, I am connected through Ethernet straight to my network modem.
Great to see that they are finally investigating the issue

Shenlaw
12-15-2018, 04:23 PM
My NAT type is 2.
I've redirected all the ports but the FFB is still bugged.

zeroasdf
12-16-2018, 02:32 PM
Thank you! I have kept note of your answers.

For anyone else having the issue on PS4, can you clarify the wheel (I assume G29 in this thread) and what NAT type you have.
I hope that you can do a survey, which ps4 player's steering wheel is normal, because as far as I know all g29 and csl elit are not normal. Please don't ask us any more trouble, the problem is with you.

FitzCoAV
12-18-2018, 03:59 PM
Wheel is G29, NAT Type 2.

GodOfTheCrew
12-19-2018, 11:04 PM
I am using the Logitech G29 on the PS4
My NAT Type is Green, I am connected through Ethernet straight to my network modem.
Great to see that they are finally investigating the issue
Green is an invalid answer, you have type 1-3. I think you mean type 1?

the problem is with you.
We shouldn't be surprised this is Ubisoft's fault when they're asking if you updated the Logitech drivers for PS4. What's next? AMD drivers? The weirdest thing happened when I checked the AMD site.. There was no option for Orbis OS!! How the heck are we supposed to do that??

UbiMorning
12-19-2018, 11:19 PM
Thank you for all the information so far! I really appreciate people also clarifying that they are also using the G29.

zeroasdf
12-20-2018, 04:11 AM
fanatec csl elite ,nat2。
Blue light: Sometimes there is no time to return to the center.
Purple light: reverse, same as g29

GodOfTheCrew
12-21-2018, 12:45 AM
fanatec csl elite ,nat2。
Blue light: Sometimes there is no time to return to the center.
Purple light: reverse, same as g29
No time to return to the center? You mean FFB only lasts for a few seconds then stops, never returns?

UbiMorning
12-21-2018, 10:22 PM
Hey guys! Just as an update, we do have this survey (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1977312-Experiencing-issues-with-your-wheel-Share-your-experiences-here!) from the TC2 team to help report issues with your wheels.

zeroasdf
12-23-2018, 09:11 AM
I have a csl elite for the ps4 which seems to jave ffb problems, the wheel has ffb for the fist 10 seconds of game play then the ffb just disappears and doesnt return until i come to a complete stop in the vehicle, as i set off again the ffb returns again for 10 seconds and so on.
Sorry to but in with the csl on a logitech

like this @GodOfTheCrew

GodOfTheCrew
12-26-2018, 02:58 AM
like this @GodOfTheCrew
Got it! Glad Ubisoft is working on this, haven't played TC2 in a few weeks now, waiting on FFB.

theanimaster
02-02-2019, 04:46 AM
Ha! Funny I never realized it ó but I knew something was off and couldnít place it. I didnít know why I could drive so well in Need for Speed yet so horrible in TheCrew ó itís because the FFB is inverted! No centering ó pulling to either side ó and very stiff at low speeds!! Now I know!

PS4, NAT2, Logitech G29 with Shifter.

GodOfTheCrew
02-05-2019, 02:12 AM
Ha! Funny I never realized it — but I knew something was off and couldn’t place it. I didn’t know why I could drive so well in Need for Speed yet so horrible in TheCrew — it’s because the FFB is inverted! No centering — pulling to either side — and very stiff at low speeds!! Now I know!

PS4, NAT2, Logitech G29 with Shifter.
Yep, still broken.. Waiting for a fix, haven't played TC2 in a few months now because of this.

sppsimon
02-06-2019, 11:27 PM
C'mon Ubisoft, it's about time to fix this issue! You just leave your community hanging? The game came out like 7 months ago and we still do not have a fix for this issue. The Logitech G29 wheel doesn't center. The force feedback is inverted or something. Please hurry and fix this ASAP. Thank you.

UbiMorning
02-14-2019, 12:02 AM
Hello everyone! For issues with FFB, pleas refer to this post (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1977312-Experiencing-issues-with-your-wheel-Share-your-experiences-here!). Thank you!