PDA

View Full Version : Losing money BUG!

MenocidiX
06-28-2018, 02:50 PM
I haven't bought anything yet and noticed that I have less money available than I earned.

I managed to find out why, so try reproducing this:

Go to a car (Ferrari 458 Speciale in my case) in your home (Malibu in my case) and edit the interior, go through all the settings till you reach the "Apply" button, it costs 6,581 bucks. Don't buy, press back back back and leave the editing. Now the game takes away about 10k.

I don't know if it works on other parts too or if it happens everytime. Somehow the game thinks you bought it, but you didn't and it doesn't match the price.

I lost 40,380 bucks. (2,480,428 earned, 2,440,048 availabe)

Maybe you can verify this on my account (MenocidiX, PS4) and refund my money please? Restarting the game didn't help.

Ubi-MrDrPink
06-28-2018, 03:55 PM
Hey there MenocidiX,

Thank you for taking the time out to report this issue. If possible, would you be able to record bug on video and share the link here?

MenocidiX
06-28-2018, 04:26 PM
Hey, thanks for the reply.

I tried to reproduce it and now it doesn't work (talk about demo effect). I did it two times in a row before I posted the issue on here, should have saved a clip of it. I keep trying, maybe I switched cars or other parts before checking the interior. No idea.

I earned more bucks in the meantime, the difference of 40,380 persists as I still didn't buy something yet. Guess that money is lost, it's not a huge amount but annoying. If it won't work, I'll progress normally and start buying things. Whatever has caused it, there's something wrong somewhere.

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-29-2018, 09:06 AM
Hey, thanks for the reply.

I tried to reproduce it and now it doesn't work (talk about demo effect). I did it two times in a row before I posted the issue on here, should have saved a clip of it. I keep trying, maybe I switched cars or other parts before checking the interior. No idea.

I earned more bucks in the meantime, the difference of 40,380 persists as I still didn't buy something yet. Guess that money is lost, it's not a huge amount but annoying. If it won't work, I'll progress normally and start buying things. Whatever has caused it, there's something wrong somewhere.

Alright no worries, we appreciate you trying :)

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and i'll pass along the reproduction steps for the team to check out any way, thanks for letting us know

nick.ti.vi.ty
06-29-2018, 01:58 PM
Hi Ubi-MrDrPink,

I have recorded a video that can able to show the bug.
http://goo.gl/LbvaeA

My platform is same as MenocidiX.
PS4

The video was recorded at June 27 (when Gold version launched in an hour)

Thanks MenocidiX to write this post at the first place!
I am not alone.

nick.ti.vi.ty
06-29-2018, 02:05 PM
Some annotation to the recorded video:

00:00:12 Money balance was 9,000
00:01:32 A vehicle skin was selected (Notice I did not press apply or buy then I press back button)
00:01:34 The vehicle skin was changed unexpectedly
00:01:46 Money balance was 6,270 (I did not purchase anything)

9000-2730=6270

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-29-2018, 03:03 PM
Some annotation to the recorded video:

00:00:12 Money balance was 9,000
00:01:32 A vehicle skin was selected (Notice I did not press apply or buy then I press back button)
00:01:34 The vehicle skin was changed unexpectedly
00:01:46 Money balance was 6,270 (I did not purchase anything)

9000-2730=6270

Thanks a lot for sending this to us, i'm passing this along to the team so they can investigate why this may have happened now :)

If we need any further info i'll get back to you on this thread

nick.ti.vi.ty
06-29-2018, 04:14 PM
Thanks Ubi-Bandicoot

MenocidiX
06-29-2018, 05:06 PM
Oh good job mate, I still couldn't do it again.

Looks like the exact same issue, except you received a skin. When I changed my interior and backed out, it looked the same as before. Plus it was more expensive lol. Weird.