PDA

View Full Version : Favourite vehicles reset and also the selected garage cars

Grocs
06-28-2018, 05:23 AM
Hi Ubisoft team,

Having a weird issue where I get told every time I login that I have the reward cars (from the rewards program) unlocked.

It resets my vehicles back to the initial free ones you get when you first start playing the game.

Not only that the garage keeps resetting some of the cars, back to some defaults as well, despite me changing them multiple times.

Enjoying the game - just thought I should submit these bugs.

Cheers,

Grocs.

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-28-2018, 12:01 PM
Hey Grocs,

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us, I can confirm this has been reported and the team are investigating this currently :)

I apologise for the inconvenience in the mean time

Landonus
06-28-2018, 08:06 PM
Having the same issue. Reset is immediate. Pause game, set favorite vehicle, exit menu, enter menu, favorite has been reverted. Also, when I switch to ground vehicle it always puts me into the 911 Turbo 3.6 (free car from dlc of veteran program) and it has never been set as favorite.

CaptainCoho
06-28-2018, 08:53 PM
This is a more accurate description of the same problem I am having. Keeps popping up the Reward Cars added thing when I start game and cars in house are different from what I set, and my game always goes back to the Mustang GT fastback as a favorite.

Acksioss
06-29-2018, 07:48 AM
I'm having the exact same issues as the OP.
Thanks Ubi for looking into this!
I'm really enjoying this game, unique in its own way :)

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-29-2018, 11:29 AM
I'm having the exact same issues as the OP.
Thanks Ubi for looking into this!
I'm really enjoying this game, unique in its own way :)

Thanks for letting us know and no worries, we hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible :)
Glad to hear you're having fun!

Grocs
07-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Thanks Bandicoot for acknowledging this thread. I did notice afterwards it was in the list of known issues.

Have a good week.

NightmareZero89
07-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Im having the same problem as op but after my game crash and reset i notice all my money was gone, i had over $20000 . I went back in again and i had over $100000 then it crash again and my cars were reset and my cash is at $80. Whats up with that?