PDA

View Full Version : Developer Update: Space Warriors and Balance Changes (EDIT JUNE 28TH)

ItsJustBuck
06-27-2018, 03:23 PM
Hey everyone, Buck from RedLynx here!

This week we've been testing and finalizing the balance changes that will come after the Legendary season reset, in a little less than a week! We just finished up a Fantasy themed 24 hour event, on the heels of our new Fantasy card, Blood Elf Bebe. Our final event for this Legendary season will be Sci-Fi themed!

THIS WEEK

THE SPACE WARRIOR

This week, we’ll be having a team event that will be a token collection event - players will be able to collect Meteorites by opening up lockers, after winning PvP matches and opening PvP packs.

This event will be Sci-Fi themed and will be featuring Space Warrior Token.

This week’s rewards will be exclusive to the Sci-Fi theme. I’d like to note, if you have not yet completed the tutorial stages (Defeat Stan of Many Moons+ 1st Sci-Fi level) you may be unable to receive some rewards. As usual, this weekend’s event will run from Thursday (UTC) to Monday (UTC).

As you collect tokens, you’ll be able to unlock various event card packs. The reward tiers and point values can be found below.

SOLO REWARDS

Reward Tier
Points Required

[/tr]

TEAM REWARDS

Reward Tier
Points Required

https://i.imgur.com/EiuL8Sh.png

DEVELOPER STREAM

The weekly Developer Live-Stream will continue this Friday! After further review, we will be continuing our streams at the ‘new’ time 9:15 AM PST/12:15 PM EST. We’ll continue at this time while gathering viewer feedback in order to see which time you all like best, so it may still change in the future, but we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop! Join ThatDarnSteve (https://twitter.com/ThatDarnSteve), BlueBadger400 and me (ItsJustBuck (https://twitter.com/ItsJust_Buck)) for some fun matches, balance discussions and maybe event win some sweet, sweet loot.

https://i.imgur.com/GWrVayQ.png (http://twitch.tv/southparkphonedestroyer)

CARD RELEASE UPDATE

We also have some good news on the card release front! As we mentioned previously, we want to be phasing cards into circulation much more quickly than in the past. In that vein, when the event goes live, we will be adding Bounty Hunter Kyle to PvP packs and PvP lockers. Also Robo Bebe will also now be in full release, meaning she’s coming to all packs and can now appear in Cartman’s shop.

NEXT WEEK

BALANCE CHANGES

After many weeks of play-testing different changes, analyzing player feedback, and looking at card data, we have now solidified the details of the upcoming balance changes that will be coming to Fantasy and Sci-Fi. With this round of adjustments, we have again emphasized buffs to underused cards and moderate adjustments to cards which we felt were too powerful. It’s important to note that in the pursuit of an exciting (but balanced) game, and in order to keep the meta fresh, all cards are subject to balance, and we will continually tweek cards, make balance changes, and add new cards in order to achieve this goal.

With that said, let’s jump right in!

Stan The Great

Stan’s Charge ability’s attack debuff will be going from -30 to -21 at level 1 (and from -150 to -104 at level 7), resulting in a roughly 30% reduction

Princess Kenny

Total deathwish will change from a 10 second duration to a 5 second duration.

Poison

The radius of Poison’s effect has been reduced from 3 to 2.7

Alien Queen Red

Alien Queen Red’s Warcry damage per second has been reduced from 5 to 4 at level 1 (and from 50 to 40 at level 7) ; a 20% reduction

Mecha Timmy

Mecha Timmy has had his knockback reduced by 25%, he will no longer push units back as far per attack

Pope, Mecha & Catapult Timmy

Increased total unit weight, to make them less prone to knockbacks from other units' attacks & New Kid blasts.

Dark Mage Craig

Decreased the spawn time from roughly ~2.8 seconds to ~1.7 seconds to make the entire Warcry animation happen more quickly
Adjusted the Warcry ability to also effect nearby units (similarly to how Marine Craig functions)
Increased total Warcry time from 5 to 6 seconds of duration

Amazingly Randy

Attack Range increasing from 3 to 4
Increase health from 120 to 169 at level 1 (421 to 595 at level 7)

Chicken Coop

Spawn rate decreased from 5 seconds to 3.5 seconds

Kyle of the Drow Elves

Decreased the amount of time to full charge from 15 seconds to 12 seconds 20 seconds to 15 seconds

Shield Maiden Wendy

Decreased the amount of time to full charge from 20 seconds to 15 seconds 15 seconds to 12 seconds EDIT: Values on Kyle and Wendy were erroneously swapped
Increased charged power duration from 3 to 3.5 seconds
Increased health from 240 to 288 at level 1 (718 to 862 at level 7)

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000

Decreased charge time from 20 to 15 seconds
Increased health from 661 to 684 at level 1 (2031 to 2393 at level 7)

Marine Craig

Increased the amount of damage per second the Warcry (poison) does to units hit with ‘splash damage’ from 5 to 8 at level 1 (24 to 39 38 at level 7)
Decrease Warcry (poison) damage to the New Kid from 5 to 4 at level 1 (24 to 20 19 at level 7) EDIT: There was a rounding error, which caused my initial numbers to be off by 1
Increase Warcry (poison) duration from 5 to 6 seconds

LEGENDARY SEASON RESET

On Tuesday, July 3rd at approximately 8 AM UTC, we will have our next season reset. On top of the rewards earned by everyone, all users below 10,000 LSR will be removed from Legendary and placed at rank 50. Players who remain at Legendary rank, and those who achieve the Legendary rank within one week of the reset will receive a Race To Legendary reward pack.

Good luck with the remainder of the Legendary season!

HOTFIX UPDATE

Last update, we mentioned we are trying to put out a hotfix for the enemy unit levels not appearing. Due to some internal compliance issues, this hotfix has been delayed and we don’t have an exact date for it just yet. We are working to get these issues resolved and get the hotfix out as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

That’s all we have for you this week. Good luck with the remainder of the Legendary Season! Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

Love,

Your Community Team,
Buck🦌, Steve🚀 and Toller🐶

Hershalicious
06-27-2018, 03:30 PM
Hey Thanks for the update.

Can we get some information when the Bugs for DKC will be fixed?

Currently Does not do WarCry Damage to Zen when Zen is using his card. (Tested multiple times since patch)
DKC Targeting issues when he switches to a new target after his WarCry if his WarCry does not kill a unit.
DKC when under MindControl does not do Warcry damage if there are no units on the field and he is headed towards NK if another unit is spawned he does not do his WarCry.

Any updates on the Issues\bug with players leaving games before it starts causing a Drop in Rank which is still happening and its not just visual issue, it results in Drop of Rank\Elo.

Any updates on the Bug of Hits from Gnomes not registering on NK?

And of course, Any chance we can get Team Leader-boards before 2019? Anyway of doing ANYTHING to help team vs team competition?

panos18gr
06-27-2018, 03:41 PM
Card balances are god enough, but how about the new bugs that keep appearing... enemies revive with full health, unit hits not being registered even though you can see the hit animation, Cyborg Kenny's power sometimes does not work, unit dies but then revives with few HP. And a lot more...maybe you should focus on fixing all the bugs first and then focus on new cards and balances!!

Ibetough
06-27-2018, 05:15 PM
I think Sci Fi needs a 2 energy card that has a Powerbind effect with a bigger radius than Mystical's version and which cannot be removed with Purify or Shaman Token's charged ability.
Sounds OP already doesn't it?
But there's more.... wait for it.... you also get a sturdy fighter on the board for no additional energy! Lmao!!

Oh wait..... Sci Fi already has Enforcer Jimmy.

Vargas_NL
06-27-2018, 06:06 PM
Hum ok, is this a joke ?
Ok for Fantasy you have nerf the 2 best card and it’s ok because its was the thing to do, no complain about this even if I play this theme.

Why don’t you have done the same thing for sci-fi theme ?? You must be joking with your nerf of poison, 3 to 2,7 ? Lol yeah that will change about nothing !

What about enforcer Jimmy (area too large) ? What about Alien Clyde (power too strong)? Those 2 cards are way to OP.

For the rest of the balance changes I have nothing to say, some of them are really great , other won’t be a big change but you really have mess up about poison, enforcer Jimmy and Alien Clyde

TheGmandude
06-27-2018, 06:16 PM
Yesssssssss

stan the great and princess kenny got nerf. Oh what a great day. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Makemayn
06-27-2018, 06:26 PM
Almost great balance update. But as someon mentioned what about alien clyde and enforcer jimmy? They are way too op. And that buff for shieldmaiden wendy :Dd let me laugh.. nobody isnt gonna use her. She needs to be 2 energy cost with those stats to feel legendary or you need to buff her health and attack. But thanks keeping the game fresh :)

SaltyMelon_GCE
06-27-2018, 06:30 PM
With her stats, ability and rarity, Shieldmaiden Wendy should be a 2 cost unit, just as the much stronger (and only rare) Enforcer Jimmy and Heidi. That would raise her value by far instantly and truly make her legendary.

The other balance changes are okay so far, poison, StG and AQR nerfs could have been way worse. Dark Mage Craig is still not worth it though, his warcry should better completely nullify the NK's attack just as Princess Kenny does.

Ignore the complaints about Enforcer and Alien Clyde, unless you wish to make Sci-Fi useless against mystical combos again.

And Zen still needs to be a 4 cost unit.

P.S. Oh, and 45 bucks for one pack (which means you can spend a total sum of 450 bucks just for one offer of ten packs) are absolutely outrageous, especially when you as a player know your 50% chance (to get a legendary), know that you probably won't need at least half of the epics and know that you get most likely 15 Dougies out of 26 rares.

Noxide7
06-27-2018, 08:03 PM
Well... poison still costs only 3 yet is much more destructive than fireball, if the damage over time lasted a total of 15 to 20 seconds instead of 10 then people would have a reasonable way to defend against it, (waiting for one energy takes 6 seconds, that's too late to bother saving anyone)

Also princess Kenny is fine but how did Astro Butters not get some kind of nerf?

Wendy was overdue for a buff but this still feels like it needs something more, I'll have to play some more with her in the update to see if I'm correct to assume that or not.

Also if Jimmy doesn't cost 3 next season then I'm done with using Sci-fi, it's too cheap to have any fun, same thing with Zen Cartman. A lot of people would refuse to play a deck theme if they feel it's too OP simply out of principle.

PoidonD4rkFr0g
06-27-2018, 08:37 PM
When are they going to fix the cost of Jimmy Law Agent?

He's got the same damn Power Restraint cost, he's got giant power area, and he's a ****ing fighter with the same attributes as the other Jimmy's ... Is it hard to figure out he needs proofreading?

Do we need to draw here in the forum?

Incompetent!

Ibetough
06-27-2018, 08:51 PM
100% agree. I'm astounded they didn't touch him. He's so cheap he can be played without even taking his ability into consideration. Even at 4 cost he is worthwhile if played at the right moment to shut down a charge unit push, but I think 3 cost would be a reasonable bare minimum. 2 is just completely idiotic.

LeoSimMa
06-27-2018, 10:08 PM
Nice balance! I've been waiting for some of those changes. I didn't know it was a bug hiding enemy troop's level, i actually like it. Makes me and my opponent take all troops seriously.

I disagree with some comments here, if alien clyde is nerfed then all clydes should be, since they all have destructive and annoying warcries.
Enforcer jimmy isn't that easy to use. He cant bind a unit spawned in the back without exposing himself dangerously. Spawning a charging unit on the front and expecting it to live to use its skill is kinda stupid anyway. Jimmy is good to bind the second charge, wich i think is fair. Very slow, not reliable for offense. He is cheap indeed, one of the only 2 low costs of sci fi. RARE not common, much harder to lvl up

Rockotzu
06-28-2018, 12:50 AM
Very good balance of cards coming, at least the fantasy theme got nerfed a litte deserves more but its nice to begin because have a lot of op cards listed

the next one is not working good because the damage to new kid remain the same...
before balance: 5 seconds and 24 damage are 120 total damage
after balance: 6 seconds and 20 damage are 120 total damage

u can fix this before get launched...

Marine Craig

Increased the amount of damage per second the Warcry (poison) does to units hit with ‘splash damage’ from 5 to 8 at level 1 (24 to 39 at level 7)
Decrease Warcry (poison) damage to the New Kid from 5 to 4 at level 1 (24 to 20 at level 7)
Increase Warcry (poison) duration from 5 to 6 seconds

Callsign-Danger
06-28-2018, 12:55 AM
Hey guys, the balance changes for this next patch look pretty good and I am excited to see the difference after the update for some of these cards like the Chicken Coop. After reading through all of the changes I do agree with most of these balance changes, though I am sad to see Stan and Kenny get nerfed it was totally understandable. Another change that I thought was awesome was the decrease to Mecha Timmy's knock back damage as he is easily the best Timmy in the game in that there is not one area that another Timmy is better than him. MT moves super slow, has a power with no limit what so ever, good attack and good health, and a fast charge combined with the previous knock back range meant that the only way to deal with him was a spell card like Lightning Bolt so hopefully this helps. The buff on DM Craig and Amazingly Randy are awesome as it kinda felt like Amazingly Randy was overlooked on the Randy buff. However, Shield Maiden Wendy I feel is just too little to actually make her viable in the higher ranks since the time it will still take to get her shield up she will most likely die due to low health and somewhat weak attack (even after buff). When I first got SM Wendy I was so excited until I tried using her and found that she is just cannon fodder and cant even stand up to moderate level Heidi.

Now for my BIG issue with this balance change and the title for this comment, WHY NO LOVE FOR LE BARD JIMMY!!! Like seriously, you guys said it yourself, "we have again emphasized buffs to underused cards" if you are going to talk most underused cards then there it is. I see Le Bard Jimmy so rarely if not at all and it is really sad and every time it seems like there is a chance to make him a fun card he just gets over looked and never gets changed. Something needs to be done to this card in order to make it actually competitive at any rank. What I mean by this is in order to actually use this card and be competitive in silver shield or legendary he HAS to be level 5 or 6, and that is not to get him to the overpowered point that is only to get him to the point where he is somewhat usable against cards that are 1-2 levels lower than him with lower energy cost. And this is why NO ONE uses him, it is really sad and time and time again this card is overlooked. There are a few things you could do to make him a better/funner option that people would actually want to use. For instance perhaps change his energy from 4 to 3 as currently he is too high of energy for the return that you get or wont get, or possibly raise the amount of health that he lowers for his warcry at end level 6 he does 125 with his warcry which is really only enough to take out swarm units and only kind of affects assassins if it did a bit more then there might be more reason to use him. Or possibly give his stats a nice buff or increase his attack speed so that he is a problem to deal with once his warcry is finished. I was really hoping for some kind of change for the Le Bard but I guess it wont happen and I know I am just one person talking about this but that should say something in terms of NO ONE really uses him so no one else mentions him.

Lastly, and sorry for the essay but I also agree with what people were saying about nerfing Enforcer Jimmy as the energy you will cancel out/get back from using him is too advantageous. I would agree with nerfing the range of his power to something much smaller as it would better suit him being a 2 energy card. Now as for what everyone was saying about Alien Clyde I agree that he is very strong, however, that is the problem with ALL Clydes and that with why he is in almost every card deck out there because no matter which Clyde it is you are basically guaranteeing that you will take out an enemy character with that warcry and still have a very strong fighter on the field. There just is not any kind of skill that you need for them just throw them out that is it, Hookhand Clyde is not Clutch Clyde he is Cheapshot Clyde cause its a guarantee (if his warcry did less that would not be the case). All in all the game is starting to get much better and I personally love that you guys are moving way faster to get new cards out since people at higher ranks dont really benefit from getting a new card to level 3 or so. Thanks again guys keep up the good work, and please keep in mind next time the actual underused cards in the game not the underused meta cards in the game cause things get stale that way.

PoidonD4rkFr0g
06-28-2018, 02:15 AM
Nice balance! I've been waiting for some of those changes. I didn't know it was a bug hiding enemy troop's level, i actually like it. Makes me and my opponent take all troops seriously.

I disagree with some comments here, if alien clyde is nerfed then all clydes should be, since they all have destructive and annoying warcries.
Enforcer jimmy isn't that easy to use. He cant bind a unit spawned in the back without exposing himself dangerously. Spawning a charging unit on the front and expecting it to live to use its skill is kinda stupid anyway. Jimmy is good to bind the second charge, wich i think is fair. Very slow, not reliable for offense. He is cheap indeed, one of the only 2 low costs of sci fi. RARE not common, much harder to lvl up

Does it justify being rare?

Joke, huh?

Storyteller Jimmy is epic and has no cost 2 ... Choirboy Butters is epic and has no cost 1 ...

Man you're a comedian can only!

DarthCh3f
06-28-2018, 03:26 AM
How are you idiots complaining about Alien Clyde? Every theme has a Clyde that takes out a unit. Alien Clyde does his war cry the slowest, so it's the easiest to counter, and makes him a terrible defender during a push and his poison still gives units a chance to get their charge ability unlike when Hook Hand Hits.

Bunch of chronic complainers and b*tches who suck at this game. Don't want to get poisoned by Clyde? Throw a damn swarm unit out there (That isn't gonna work with Dwarf King or Hercules since they blow right past them). Oh, you're the one person in the game who doesn't use rats, or pigeons? Well, you suck and you were going to lose no matter what unit gets nerfed.

Same goes for Enforcer Jimmy. If you're relying on your charge attacks to win, then yes, you suck at this game. You're just some cheeser who's too stupid to use any strategy to save your life. Enforcer Jimmy is another one who is painful slow with his attack, and when trying use him to defend. He ain't taking any bars with his movement and attack speed, so he's just a sitting duck out there. Kill him and get your precious charge abilities back, you pansies.

LeoSimMa
06-28-2018, 04:51 AM
Finally! Some common sense XD

hades56046
06-28-2018, 06:01 AM
First of all I am glad that you are using more sensitive approach with nerfs and buffs. And all of them seems fair however it seems that some cards been overlooked like Rogue Token he needs a slight area reduction, because if you look at the fire ball which cost 5 energy and it is quite fiddly to say the least you might end up with good energy advantage or with disadvantage as with Rogue Token you can shut down any push doesn't even matter if units starts in three different locations he tends to pick all of them no matter how far away they are or if they on the other side of the board. I think that damage and other stats should stay the same, but slight area reduction would make him a bit more fair card for other themes to go against so you still could slip 1 unit throw him to take a bar off. The other cards wich needs a buff would be Inuit Kenny he is legendary assassin and he cost 4 energy it should go down to 3 energy so he would be somewhat usable I know his death wish is great, but in all fairness he just doesn't seem that legendary with his low stats and high energy cost so no one use him in legendary arena same as the other adventure card which needs a bit of low Medicine woman Sharon maybe lower energy or higher health and dmg to make her a bit more competitive. than we have the manbearpig wich needs a bit more love eather make him 6 energy cost same as Grand wizard Cartman or give him some charge ability where he would do area damage or something like that. The other suggestion would be to boost Grand wizards and Program Stan charge ability little bit so they would be deadly to swarm units since I have lvl 4 maxed out program stan and he can't kill lvl 5 rats I think it would be fair that he could kill a lvl higher rats since he is epic after all and rogue token out shine him any day as for grand wizard cartman I think he should be able to kill 1 lvl higher rats as well since he is legendary. So that was my 2 cents hopefully you take some of my suggestions into consideration. As I do play adventure/ sci -fi or adventure /fantasy deck so I know a thing or two about theese themes plus I would make hermes kenny 2 energy cost since he is by far the worst kenny in my oppinion.

SaltyMelon_GCE
06-28-2018, 07:58 AM
People complaining about Alien and Enforcer are just pissed yet that purify isn't the overkill card anymore it used to be at release, ignoring the fact it can still counter sci-fi very decently, alongside with regen. Mystical was never weak, and if the other themes get nerfed any more, it will easily become OP again.

garrettlstewart
06-28-2018, 02:03 PM
So nothing for the most over powered card in the game in Zen Cartman? Can any of you developers tell me how you can kill him in natural game play using only the amount of energy it costs to cast him in 3? You need at least 5 energy to kill a Zen Cartman at level 5. No way around it even if you send 3 lvl assassins at him that's 3 strikes each in which your opponent will be able to do his charge ability and kill your guys with assassins of his own.

Ubi-Toller
06-28-2018, 04:28 PM
I try to keep at least one swarm card in my deck for Zen Cartman encounters. I find they help quite a bit to knock him out quickly.

Ibetough
06-28-2018, 07:56 PM
Sometimes I like to just ignore Zen and push around him. Often I've had him standing at my tower getting zapped to death... it's quite funny.

Acura2007
06-28-2018, 09:54 PM
I try to keep at least one swarm card in my deck for Zen Cartman encounters. I find they help quite a bit to knock him out quickly.

Haha I use Cartman zen when I have Bounty Kyle, while he is shooting him all my unit on board get so stronger
Continu to use Cartman zen all of you !!

PoidonD4rkFr0g
06-29-2018, 04:15 AM
People complaining about Alien and Enforcer are just pissed yet that purify isn't the overkill card anymore it used to be at release, ignoring the fact it can still counter sci-fi very decently, alongside with regen. Mystical was never weak, and if the other themes get nerfed any more, it will easily become OP again.

It really has nothing to do with being annoyed by the nerf that the mystic received, but rather by the way the game tilted, today you are hostage to have SciFi or Adventure on your deck, otherwise there is competition level level by level.

Enforcer Jimmy has the same cost as Power Restriction and is a fighter with no penalty compared to other Jimmy, Shaman Token is much more efficient than Purification and has cost 3 only by a great fighter ...

Stygian_Inquirer
06-29-2018, 04:15 PM
Shaman Token is not a complete replacement for Purify. Shaman Token does not deal with mind control and cannot be used to remove enemy buffs, Purify does and can.

nik_lin
06-29-2018, 09:57 PM
So...

Princess Kenny gets nerfed down to half duration, while Cyborg Kenny gets to keep its very long mind control time.

Alien Clyde gets no nerf.

Poison is virtually left untouched.

Not what I had hoped for to be honest. CK is one of the most annoying cards in the game, if someone throws it into a scrum with assassins involved you are bound to lose one or two units no matter what you do: either you have to kill off the mind controlled unit at once or let it kill one or more of your other units. Compared to that I dont give a crap if Princess Kenny makes my unit unable to attack for a number of seconds... Not saying CK is impossible to play against or that there are no counters, so please, dont no 100 posts about how I suck and what I am doing wrong, just not a fan of his.

I agree with the people suggesting Shieldmaiden Wendy should have boosted more and/or had her energy cost reduced though. Shes really quite useless and has a lot better/cheaper choices in all decks (Calamity Heidi, Enforcer Jimmy, Friar JImmy, etc) that are not legendary and thus horrible to try to level. Or compared to other legendaries: SMW or SOMM? SMW or MT? etc... Not many cases where anyone would pick her even with the proposed buff.

Some of the changes are good though, reducing the knockback of MT, nerfing Stan the Great, etc.

Sky55995
06-30-2018, 01:28 PM
You should really try to buff all the other legendaries like Inuit Kenny, Sixth Element Randy, Grand Wizard Cartman, Incan Craig, Mr. Hankey, and ManBearPig, cause as they stand right now some of them are just not very useful in combat and could really use some help.

Also, you should reduce the rarities of Choirboy Butters and Hermes Kenny to either common or rare, epic just seems really impractical for 2 and or 3 cost cards, Mystical really needs some better more practical assassins or something anyway.

And then theres that whole corpsing thing, which is really annoying if you try to kill an enemy with a lightning bolt or something and the game acts like it didnt happen and you waste energy which can cost u the game.

kidd1111
07-01-2018, 04:06 AM
Why don't you just increase the power of every adventure card equal to its next level power?

In fact, why not just make princess Kenny and enforcer Jimmy three energy cost cards and finally put adventure on this golden throne your making for it.

Oh no, wait. I have the chance to restructure my deck entirely by spending $100. Because instead of trying to balance the game and make it fair by increasing the power of other cards to match these "threats" you choose to strip away weeks and months worth of work more often than not.

This game offers increasingly fewer reasons to play. The PVP battling is stale, once you finish campaign, that's it, and not one new character has been viable. Not one.

This "balance update" is a laughing stock. Have fun turning into Pokémon Go. "Well, at least we're still making money." Keep telling yourselves that and watch your user numbers rocket to the ground.

rapplete
07-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Guys,

Why do you even bother giving them any feedback? they only reply to safe questions seasoned with high praise and never (no, seriously... NEVER!) address any of the various issues...

At the beginning it was hilarious to report bugs and get the common response: "can you send a video? Never experienced that before"... Now is becoming stale and a bit insulting. It seems like they don't even test their stuff before publishing updates, always managed to introduce new bugs with every single one of them so far... as if the players acts as beta tester (which wouldn't be a bad thing, as long as clearly disclosed, otherwise is basically just malicious and fraudulent behavior).

It's becoming so clear that they have their own plans and don't really give two sh!ts in a basket about our concerns... after all they already achieved a good capital gain since launch and even if this game dies out within the next few months it will be considered a financial success...

it is quite sad but, if you continue like this, imho you most probably will extend the damage to the entire South Park brand, driving it to alienate its own fans (see Disney Star Wars after "The Last Jedi" backlash and their dumb response to it, and the consequences brought Soylo: a soy wars soyry, which was a box office flop).

Well done redlynx and ubisoft... enjoy your retirement money

Ciao

kmarsh.igpx
07-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Pope, Mecha & Catapult Timmy

Increased total unit weight, to make them less prone to knockbacks from other units' attacks & New Kid blasts.

Best and most needed nerf of them all. Now Timmy-crutch players actually have to learn to play and now we'll see less of:

Spawn Timmy
Keep Timmy alive
????
Lockers

Kyle of the Drow Elves
Decreased the amount of time to full charge from 15 seconds to 12 seconds 20 seconds to 15 seconds

This change was unnecessary, like no one asked for this unnecessary, even now Kyle + headhunter is very difficult to deal with reducing the set-up(dougie) or eliminating setup time(bga/mimsy/marvin) is just going to make this even more of a nuisance and uncounterable outside of spells, at least change abilty to AoE instead of global along with this change. Saying it now post buff Kyle is going to he just unbalanced as Stan the OP, Mecha Tim.

Also regarding last seasons change to Unholy Combustion making it a viable option against rats, it was a step in the right direction but stopped short of accomplishing that goal because rats are common where UC is rare as a result the enemy rats are more likely than not going to be encountered 1-2 levels higher than the UC in the players hand. Then going on to factor in energy costs prohibits this outright with UC costing 5 energy and rats 3. I would suggest increasing the splash damage to be able to kill rats one level above instead of at equal levels.

Why don't you just increase the power of every adventure card equal to its next level power?

In fact, why not just make princess Kenny and enforcer Jimmy three energy cost cards and finally put adventure on this golden throne your making for it.

Oh no, wait. I have the chance to restructure my deck entirely by spending $100. Because instead of trying to balance the game and make it fair by increasing the power of other cards to match these "threats" you choose to strip away weeks and months worth of work more often than not.

This game offers increasingly fewer reasons to play. The PVP battling is stale, once you finish campaign, that's it, and not one new character has been viable. Not one.

This "balance update" is a laughing stock. Have fun turning into Pokémon Go. "Well, at least we're still making money." Keep telling yourselves that and watch your user numbers rocket to the ground.

Two seasons ago when they were nerfed mystic there was one of you saying the same thing about SciFi, now they are attempting to fix SciFi now there is crying because Adv didn't get its fair shake. That said the problems with Adv are ones that can't really be nerfed or buffed away the cards are across the board are cheap, fast moving and relatively tanky for their damage output(Glass cannons without the glass part), access to heals, LB and FB is included are their kit round things out. They have too many inherent strengths not enough inherent weaknesses.

Mrcharls1
07-03-2018, 01:48 PM
I 100% agree with this. A lot of the people *****ing on here just suck at this game. I’m pissed that my cards were nerfed. And it’s because dicks who love using their adventure themed cards can’t beat my fantasy cards. Now that I’ve spent a year upgrading and building my deck to beat said dicks I can throw them away and start over. Real nice. How about if you can’t play with the big dogs, stay inside? This isn’t supposed to be fair. It’s supposed to be a contest. Quit your *****ing and get better.

Japdalion
07-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Late... but I want to say thank you for implementing the confirm button for spending tickets!

What about improving the timer for free packs ? So we can see how long it will take to get the second one ?

Did you touched the lockers ?? Because in my opinion there are less pvp rewards and it’s harder to grind the items for the event! (Not just my opinion!)

dolphinSushi
07-07-2018, 11:21 PM
Even with Stan the Great's debuff hes still the strongest opponent. I would of been happier if his card energy went from 3 to 4. Mystical already has a lot of low energy card killers.

TAMISH2-ZN
07-11-2018, 09:30 AM
Good morning chaps,

Firstly, we are all pissed off with the card balancing... I was most pissed off when they "balanced" my Pirate Ike a few seasons ago.

You will get over it.

Now that you have developed your "perfect" deck, save it as your "Deck 1" and start playing around with the other cards. Have the decks 2, 3 and 4 with your strongest cards mixed with the other cards you want to level up. Your strong cards will cover you to an extent while you develop your strategy with the newer lower level cards.

It will take time to level up the cards and it is VERY frustrating to constantly lose, but, hang in there.

I realised that you must have at least 5 cards from each theme to be strong. I am currently losing all the time trying to get the hang of using my "new" cards and when the PVP packs are open, I have leveled so far down that when I use my "Deck 1" cards, I open the PVP pack in like 4 matches.

Regarding those chaps complaining about being ranked very low in "Legendary":
I dont see the problem of being the very last player in Legendary.

Think of it this way; unless you are in the top 4000... the PVP packs are the same and the PVP packs in legendary are WAY better than what you get in the ranks.

You are better off being in the bottom of Legendary than at rank 50.