PDA

View Full Version : Realy bad stuttering and drop in framerate

MrBungle06
06-27-2018, 04:30 AM
I think it may be a streaming issue? I am currently moving the game to my internal drive to see if it helps. But as I was driving out of Miami there was around a 3-4minute moment where the framerate dropped to single figures....yes really that bad. Seemed to settle down again, but not experienced anything like this in other open world games.

Ubi-Redbeard
06-27-2018, 02:16 PM
Hey there Bungle,

Can you please try a power cycle of your console to see if this helps, if you experience the issue again?

CaptainCoho
06-27-2018, 06:40 PM
I am having this same issue on a Xbox One X, digital download version of the game. Massive frame rate drops randomly throughout gameplay. Seems to occur most frequently around other players' vehicles or AI drivers.

MrBungle06
06-28-2018, 03:59 AM
I moved the game to my internal HDD and also did a full reboot of my console, and it seems to be better than it was. Still hit a small problem area in Miami where there was maybe a 5-10 second bad drop in framerate, but seemed ok after that.

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-28-2018, 11:58 AM
I moved the game to my internal HDD and also did a full reboot of my console, and it seems to be better than it was. Still hit a small problem area in Miami where there was maybe a 5-10 second bad drop in framerate, but seemed ok after that.

Thanks for keeping us up to date with this and i'm glad you've seen improvements.

For anyone experiencing this, as a first step I would advise you power cycle your console. You can do this by first by turning off your console, unplugging the power cable, holding the power button down for 15 seconds, plugging the power cable back in and then launching the game.